Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,185 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) (73269 Views)

Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway / President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by blaqoracle: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
alade112:
To be sincere dz Abuja-Kaduna fast-train is Gej project coz d project is almost completed Unfortunately, he was kicked out Bubu is now the one receiving sincere compliments and praises. Anyway The money used on the project is neither Gej money nor buhari's cash.. What we need is an improvement that will add value to the Society . Dont tell me you will nt use the train just because it was built by GEj and inaugurated by buhari just bcoz u hate him
my friend, we are talking of the living, you are talking of the dead. Jonathan belongs to the generation of the dead.
By the time, buhari completes the second Niger Bridge, you will still come here to say that the job was started by Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by oluteebaba(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
abeg way d train sef...
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Firefire(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
deji68:
grin grin grin shuo !! This people no dey shame oo ..is this not the train project they called locomotives 8 years of Ameachi his railway project abadoned , 16 years of tinubu /fashola "Red and blue "line project na only lagos state Account see red..under 3 years kaduna -abuja completed Kudos to GEJ .......

You are very correct.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Just what I wanted to type. Why are Nigerians this ieidiotic?
What pictures are more important to show?

What is the story here? Is it the Trains or the polithiefcians?

Walahi,Naija Journalists and OP's need TB Joshua.

project4OO:
We are tired of seeing these faces. Show us the trains, track, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Greenback: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sai SARAKI

psy buhari
thunda faya amaechi
bloodkiller's afo/kitipa gbagbuo that midget
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
freemanbubble:
ok. although government is a continuum but Nigerians are not zombies. we all know who to give credit to in this kaduna-abuja rail way project. time will reveal jonathan hard work to many. God bless jonathan

Let me tell you with the amount we earned during Jonathan's it should have been lunched or opened more than two years ago. We are talking about a dry flat land it is a big disgrace.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Greenback: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
blaqoracle:
my friend, we are talking of the living, you are talking of the dead. Jonathan belongs to the generation of the dead.
By the time, buhari completes the second Niger Bridge, you will still come here to say that the job was started by Jonathan.
only the dead knows the dead..
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by adanny01(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
alade112:
To be sincere dz Abuja-Kaduna fast-train is Gej project coz d project is almost completed Unfortunately, he was kicked out Bubu is now the one receiving sincere compliments and praises. Anyway The money used on the project is neither Gej money nor buhari's cash.. What we need is an improvement that will add value to the Society . Dont tell me you will nt use the train just because it was built by GEj and inaugurated by buhari just bcoz u hate him

To also be sincere, all the power stations GEJ went about commissioning were all OBJ's projects almost completed before the end of his tenure. Yaradua awarded the power projects that are on going right now. GEJ didnt award any. The nature of power projects is that you award and pay up to 80% within the 1st year which comprises of 10% engineering (design) and 70% equipment procurement and the balance of 20% is paid as milestones during construction. This means that GEJ also just paid balance and commisioned just like bubu paid balance and commisioned.

In fact, we can technically say Yaradua made this project because he negotiated and agreed with the chinese for this project, he died before awarding the project.

At least Bubu has budgeted for 2 rail projects while commisioning 1.

The point am trying to make is that Nigerians should only appreciate the FG not who awarded or commissioned a project. This project would have stalled if Bubu didnt desire to see it finished. Lets encourage Bubu to start the two on the budget and will not matter who commisions it.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Congrats to;
Cc @GEJ
Cc @Buhari
Cc: @El_Rufai
Cc @Ameachi
It was a combined energy.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nigeria has moved on. you should do same

richidinho:
Thank you GEJ
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Azinganga: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Congratulations to the government of Transformation led by GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by mmsen: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
superstar1:
OBJ started the rail reforms, GEJ worked on it and PMB completed and commissioned it.

To God be the glory and may the project be used to service humanity and not animals such as Boko Haram.

You mean the animals that Buhari was protecting just a few years ago?

Mr "an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North".
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

for once praise jonathan. he is a lord over you life
who made dollars 375.?

#thankyouGEj
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by idupaul: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
DropShot:

The project started in 2006. Funded largely by Yaradua and completed by PMB. Had GEJ provided the counterpart funding, he could have been the one to complete and commission it simce 2014.

Move on!

You forgot to tell us how much Buhari paid in counterpart funding and what month did he pay it ....if you are lying deliberately it won't be well with you again
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by vykta: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
@ least something is done. who started or finished it really is inconsequential.. but how it will be maintained. we all know the problem Nigeria have is management. what will the trains and d stations look like in 5 years time... will this be another wasted effort.. what r d plans put in place 4 it's longevity?.. these are questions dat intelligent Nigerians should be asking. Not who commissioned it. ARE THEY YOUR FATHER?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Pobosky12: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
And i begin to ask. All this projects been commission, those it mean they all done just within these 1 year rain of Mr. President. Common on guys let applaud GEJ.

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by tundexijim(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
cruz419:

Bro we all know the truth but dey will never admit it or even consider given him credit but we are Watin for dem to start one project and complete it,,, d only change we have seen is increase in poverty and hunger!!!!

Abeg no be gej start am. Gej met it and didn't complete it.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by uzoenry: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
I want to understand something here, what's up with this buhari/Jonathan rift? a railway is completed we are talking about who initiated it nd complete it. we still have a long way to go in this country o
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
uzoenry:
I want to understand something here, what's up with this buhari/Jonathan rift? a railway is completed we are talking about who initiated it nd complete it. we still have a long way to go in this country o
It's just boredom. They have nothing else to talk about.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by suasmablow(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:
Thank you GEJ
The truth of how much he looted abi?
Our shameful sentiments won't allow us to appreciate the fact that this project was actually completed and not abandoned by this administration.
For me, who receives the thanks or praises is immaterial, we should be happy that Nigerians will benefit from the completion of this project.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by nelcliff(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Congrat to GEJ
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by wallmosh: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by blueandelephant: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
This Gej lagacy not Apc let nigeria ask pmb ameachi what they have to show since dey are in power for over year now.not celebrating in another man work i rest my view
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Tyocsyn: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
broseme:
The federal government has finally completed Abuja-Kaduna railway project. It was commissioned earlier today by President Muhammadu Buhari. Also at the commissioning were; Senate President Bukola Saraki, Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi, Kaduna state governor El Rufai, among other dignitaries. See more pic below; 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/photos-president-buhari-commissions.html

[This development is interesting and good for our country. I still believe credit be given to the past administration for a wonderful job well initiated and done to some extent. ]
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Kenechi1: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
thank you gej
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by superstar1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
mmsen:

You mean the animals that Buhari was protecting just a few years ago?

Mr "an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North".

What is this one saying. Alufaa Peteru e gba wa oooo!!!

I can remember vividly ''Mend were not the ones that bombed Eagle scare, I am very sure''.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Koboland(f): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
i no see any train pishure oo
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by enomakos(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
I did't care who start or comissioned what
abeg how much for a train ride for kaduna to abuja?and abuja to kaduna?
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by henrysam(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
APC reaping where they did not sow.
A party that has not released a dime for capital project laying claim to this.
We really thank you GEJ. Your legacies lives on.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Eazyk: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
lets even agree that GEJ is the brain behind the project or made it happen,is that why he should be celebrated like the second coming of christ or 21st century Alexander the Great!To me he always be a colossal failure he might be your hero tho...what did he achieve in terms of power,agriculture,economy and other social infrastructure.Aside from Babangida and say Abacha i dont think any otner nigerian leader or ruler had more resources and wealth at their disposal than GEJ and yet what did achieveif he cant sustain a rail project in over four years of his presidency,then he is truly the clueless ineffectual buffoon #GEJmy asss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.