Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) (73268 Views)

Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway / President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by profmallory(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
whats the usefullness of a striker that has starting, dribbles but never finsihes. Isnt it bad for some one to start many things but can hardly complete them. Thats the anoiting of "never finishing", may it never be your portion. If all PMB does is to complete the unfinished good works of GEJ, thats a laudable enough.

cruz419:

Bro we all know the truth but dey will never admit it or even consider given him credit but we are Watin for dem to start one project and complete it,,, d only change we have seen is increase in poverty and hunger!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by owanedo: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
alade112:
To be sincere dz Abuja-Kaduna fast-train is Gej project coz d project is almost completed Unfortunately, he was kicked out Bubu is now the one receiving sincere compliments and praises. Anyway The money used on the project is neither Gej money nor buhari's cash.. What we need is an improvement that will add value to the Society . Dont tell me you will nt use the train just because it was built by GEj and inaugurated by buhari just bcoz u hate him

Modified: Before some people kill me for here with Mentions Shouting E pain am. Kindly view my profile o. I no dey support any politician o.

Before you quote me again Who brought back the entire Nigeria railways system and trains to life? To give credit to who own it dey disturb some peeps for here
pray, may you never work and somebody come to claim the glory. Your hero had every opportunities to finish the project started by his predecessor but he wasted that opportunity. So don't cry.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by PapaBaby: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
The railway is all Dr Jonathan’s work.
Check this video recorded in 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDS7VmZYMcU
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by lisimmo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ppl keep saying the rail project is Gej's uncompleted work. The question is if you start an exam but left it abandoned will you pass?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by PapaBaby: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
lisimmo:
Ppl keep saying the rail project is Gej's uncompleted work. The question is if you start an exam but left it abandoned will you pass?
Check the video above your post, thank me later. Railways are not built in a day.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by naijanaso: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
ALL THANKS TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by meltiplexer: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Obasanjo ko, GEJ ni. pls o bubu will are expecting our own in Lagos too o,Just do Lagos to Ibadan. Naijabet man say so
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
alade112:
To be sincere dz Abuja-Kaduna fast-train is Gej project coz d project is almost completed Unfortunately, he was kicked out Bubu is now the one receiving sincere compliments and praises. Anyway The money used on the project is neither Gej money nor buhari's cash.. What we need is an improvement that will add value to the Society . Dont tell me you will nt use the train just because it was built by GEj and inaugurated by buhari just bcoz u hate him

Modified: Before some people kill me for here with Mentions Shouting E pain am. Kindly view my profile o. I no dey support any politician o.

Before you quote me again Who brought back the entire Nigeria railways system and trains to life? To give credit to who own it dey disturb some peeps for here
Very irrelevant post. If GEJ was such a performing president why isn't he still ruling today. Enough of all these talk and let's join hands to move our country forward
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by greatness22(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
He can go to Kaduna to commission railway but he cannot go to Lagos or Ogoni.

A foolish bastard he is.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:
Thank you GEJ
yes oooo....we now d truth about d arm scam....Dasukigate
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by gotnel: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
I congratulate Nigerians for the success of this project. The two administrations that made it possible belong to the people of Nigeria. Government is a continuation of administer of the day to day care about the welfare and goodness of the people of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Micpeace: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
It does not matter whose project it was, it is Nigerian project. A good man conceived it,a good man started it and a good man completed and commissioned it. Kudos to them all.Good works should always be continued while evil(corruption & others)works should be stopped. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
U married a wife for good 6 years u can not make her pregnant and some body re-married her and get her pregnant just after 1 yr and u are telling us the pregnant is urs. How?
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by teebell999(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:
Thank you GEJ
what truth?? That he built the rail with his father's money or what? Rubbish!!!
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by kunzel(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
greatness22:
He can go to Kaduna to commission railway but he cannot go to Lagos or Ogoni.

A foolish bastard he is.
Eyaaaa...this your madness don start again..
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by greatness22(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
kunzel:

Eyaaaa...this your madness don start again..
Don't let me go hard on you Bro because am not sure you will survive it. Have a lovely day in fuucktown

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by richidinho(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
teebell999:

what truth?? That he built the rail with his father's money or what? Rubbish!!!

Take heart bro
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by shogenius(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
broseme:
The federal government has finally completed Abuja-Kaduna railway project. It was commissioned earlier today by President Muhammadu Buhari. Also at the commissioning were; Senate President Bukola Saraki, Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi, Kaduna state governor El Rufai, among other dignitaries. See more pic below; 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/photos-president-buhari-commissions.html
broseme:
The federal government has finally completed Abuja-Kaduna railway project. It was commissioned earlier today by President Muhammadu Buhari. Also at the commissioning were; Senate President Bukola Saraki, Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi, Kaduna state governor El Rufai, among other dignitaries. See more pic below; 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/photos-president-buhari-commissions.html
broseme:

GEJ...Was like deris God oooooooooo
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by dadaijboy: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmm 10yrs ..... Thanks to God
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
superstar1:
OBJ started the rail reforms, GEJ worked on it and PMB completed and commissioned it.

To God be the glory and may the project be used to service humanity and not animals such as Boko Haram.
Shut up! That project was paid fully by GEJ's administration.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
idris4r83:
This would reduce the pressure of housing in abuja as people from Kaduna can b shuttling Abuja daily instead of the paying exorbitant house rents in abuja. Amaechi, continue shooting the wailing wailers
transport moni nko
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by ojtech8291: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Let there be development. There is nothing like GEJ or PMB started or completed. Let there Light too, in fact we need light more than any other thing now because with light the economy will rise again. I dey hail una!!!
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by rrhostomy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
This one na project wey GEJ start.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by superstar1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

Shut up! That project was paid fully by GEJ's administration.

Alfaa Peteru wetin do you nah? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Rail Reform was started by OBJ and PMB completed and commissioned it. Deal with it. Cry us lagoon water.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by tete7000(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
DropShot:

The project started in 2006. Funded largely by Yaradua and completed by PMB. Had GEJ provided the counterpart funding, he could have been the one to complete and commission it simce 2014.

Move on!

Haba how can people who just passed budget provide counterpart fund for a project already almost completed. If I may ask in which budget was that funding included? Reason well abeg and no let unnecessary sentiment becloud your judgement.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by UltimatedeBest(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
GEJ all d way
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
DropShot:

The project started in 2006. Funded largely by Yaradua and completed by PMB. Had GEJ provided the counterpart funding, he could have been the one to complete and commission it simce 2014.

Move on!

How did fund d project? From which budget? Be sincere to urself
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by tete7000(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
lailo:

Pls stop all these nursery rhymes.Were 4 years not enough for GEJ to complete a project ongoing?He failed bcs of corruption,PERIOD.Lets gives kudos to Buhari wu believes in d project and make it a reality.

Projects are started by someone and completed by another. No big deal, every project has timeline and delays are not necessarily attributed to corruption. The question on my lips will be: 'How many projects will this administration initiate, even if its completion will outlast the tenure?'. That should be what I believe paramount in the hearts of all of us. Good governance should be all about development.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by lailo: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
tete7000:

Projects are started by someone and completed by another. No big deal, every project has timeline and delays are not necessarily attributed to corruption. The question on my lips will be: 'How many projects will this administration initiate, even if its completion will outlast the tenure?'. That should be what I believe paramount in the hearts of all of us. Good governance should be all about development.
Let them complete dia 4 years b4 u begin to write them off.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by tete7000(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
lailo:
Let them complete dia 4 years b4 u begin to write them off.

Is there anywhere in my post I wrote them off? I only made a salient point.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Roxby: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Saraki and Amechi are still good friends doing press up for the next election
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by femikay149(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
deji68:
grin grin grin shuo !! This people no dey shame oo ..is this not the train project they called locomotives 8 years of Ameachi his railway project abadoned , 16 years of tinubu /fashola "Red and blue "line project na only lagos state Account see red..under 3 years kaduna -abuja completed Kudos to GEJ .......

under 3 years you can lie

This project started under Yaradua

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.