Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) (44655 Views)

TRAMADOL ADDICTION (the Battle In Brief) / Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / Why Are They Taking Tramadol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Emdee590(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2016
Francon:
I don't like the word " COUSIN BROTHER" .

It sounds awkward. Use either male cousin or brother next time.

So sorry, I don't know about the tramadol.
Thanks for the observation
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by macho44(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2016
bibijay123:
Goodmorning all,

My cousin brother is addicted to refnol and tramadol. His friends said he now takes up to 8 tablets in a day. We couldn't sleep all through the night because he came home last night with spits dribbling down his shirt and talking gibberish. He has destroyed so many things in the house.

His mom is asthamatic, she had a crisis last night when he started his weird behavior. Please who has fought this addiction before? How can we help him?
Give him GANJA mixed with Cameroon pepper, it will cure his CRAZE.
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Bimpe29: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
You have to become a prayer warrior and a psychologist. He has to be prevented access to the drugs henceforth.
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Burgerlomo: 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
bibijay123:
Goodmorning all,

My cousin brother is addicted to refnol and tramadol. His friends said he now takes up to 8 tablets in a day. We couldn't sleep all through the night because he came home last night with spits dribbling down his shirt and talking gibberish. He has destroyed so many things in the house.

His mom is asthamatic, she had a crisis last night when he started his weird behavior. Please who has fought this addiction before? How can we help him?

There is a serious fire on the mountain, how can somebody be consuming eight tramadol at once? This dude is fricking messing with his life. First of all where did it get the tramadol from? Because it's not something they suppose to be selling over the counter, you can only get it with a doctor's prescription. See this young lad needs a serious medical attention plus a drug rehabilitation. Dammit
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Nuahall2k14(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sorry I Dont practice in Nigeria. We have none of dat here
MrImole:

There's 225mg, it's sold for #200 per satchel.
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Nuahall2k14(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sorry I Dont practice in Nigeria. We have none of dat here
MrImole:

There's 225mg, it's sold for #200 per satchel.
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by comeandmarry: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'm your neighborhood dope seller

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
onimcee1:
I take one dose occasionally, does it have effect?
That's drug abuse broh, and yes it has effects.
Gradually your body would get accustomed to the drug and you would need a higher dose to achieve the same effect. That's called Tolerance. It's not a good thing

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
BANGERLEE1:
God knows you get brain.......nice idea.....
Thanks man
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
TedBaker:
pls i want to knw what kind of tramadol has 225g. I doubt there is any doctor in the world that will prescribe 150g lest 200 or 250. Is it possible n under what circumstances?
Prescriptions are made based on the Doctor's discretion and patient's clinical condition.
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=Kemillion post=48801530][/quote]
It's a drug you should not get close to if you want to live a long and happy life
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So people cannot just google the name of opioid antagonists abi na wetin you wan form now?
It's OK to self medicate, it's also very OK to bear the consequences.
Yeah, I dey form responsible dokita

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by HMZi: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
HMZi:
Roll up a joint and take regular warm baths,and listen to music with headphones.
or try rehab n endure excruciating withdrawal symptoms,drugs and years of recovery..There are many paths to a river.
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by HMZi: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
macho44:
Give him GANJA mixed with Cameroon pepper, it will cure his CRAZE.
abi?
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by bibijay123(f): 2:08am On Aug 28, 2016
sapiosexual1:

It's OK to self medicate, it's also very OK to bear the consequences.
Yeah, I dey form responsible dokita

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Ignyte(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2016
There's this rehab in Jos a friend was taken to.... its quite expensive tho particularly in this recession.. The said friend stayed there for 10months.... these days he doesnt rouch drugs but he takes lots of Alcohol and he is sober most of the time... his genius I.Q is still intact.... cant remember the name of the rehab though
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by bibijay123(f): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ignyte:
There's this rehab in Jos a friend was taken to.... its quite expensive tho particularly in this recession.. The said friend stayed there for 10months.... these days he doesnt rouch drugs but he takes lots of Alcohol and he is sober most of the time... his genius I.Q is still intact.... cant remember the name of the rehab though

Thank you. He's better now and he's going for counseling.
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by mulan21(f): 12:52am On Sep 15, 2017
You know its not everybody that wants to wash his dirty linens in public.

Pls educate me, as girl what was it doing for you?

Also why not help the op out openly you never know how many lives u might save with ur timely information[/quote]
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2017
Herbs 4 Food & Health

A new WhatsApp group to join
9 shrubs you must have in your house or neighborhood 4 food & herb
How to use common plants around you for curative and preventive measures.
How to use common fruits and vegetables for curative and preventive measures

Link: https:///7entA14vAoa7ftrglALQ55

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys / Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? / These Are Signs That You Might Have Liver Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.