Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You (9078 Views)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section / What has the Romance Section taught you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by teejaypee: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

awwww, you na my senior bro na, abi after you nor be you again?
Boss I they o, I be just they hide small but I don come out again in full glare.
Glad to have you back! smiley . . .

Though things are much on ma plate right now!

Dunno if i'm gonna be fully available during voting and all that.

Would try my best sha! . . .
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by KINGinVAHALA: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2016
teejaypee:
Glad to have you back! smiley . . .
Though things are much on ma plate right now!
Dunno if i'm gonna be fully available during voting and all that.
Would try my best sha! . . .
Boss, please try your best, I have always count on you and I'm still doing same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? / She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex / For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.