Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You (9060 Views)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section / What has the Romance Section taught you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Can you buy a vehicle for your partner as a symbol of love?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
DanceVille:
Of course I can do that.. That will be my wife tho
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Countrygirl(f): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Danceville, how are you?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Countrygirl(f): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
DanceVille:
Of course, if i have the money.
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Of course I can do that.. That will be my wife tho
That's good boss.
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Countrygirl:
Danceville, how are you?
I'm alright dear.

And you?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by davidgabwenom(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=hertz9te post=47976150]none.
Who invented love?[/quot)As for ur question Jack Dulson in titanic
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Can you give your boyfriend or girlfriend your ATM password?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Countrygirl(f): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
DanceVille:
I'm alright dear.

And you?
Am good
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Countrygirl(f): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=davidgabwenom post=47977486][/quote]Jack ke
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Can you give your boyfriend or girlfriend your ATM password?..
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by stiflerdrug: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
DanceVille:
Can you give your boyfriend or girlfriend your ATM password?..

Yes the one my balance is #45.00

If yo wife and mama is drowning who will yu save?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Rukkydelta(f): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Yes the one my balance is #45.00
If yo wife and mama is drowning who will yu save?
I'll surely save my mama/papa cos husband is replaceable
How many heart break experience have you had ?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Rukkydelta:
One.

Can you marry a person you're currently dating?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Husband replaceable ....That parent will still die sooner or later....Just saying tho
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by EOOJ(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
DanceVille:
One.

Can you marry a person you're currently dating?

Am currently single...

Poster below...how many kids do u wana have?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
EOOJ:

Am currently single...

Four is enough.

Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
EOOJ:

Am currently single...

Four is enough.

Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Countrygirl(f): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
DanceVille:
Four is enough.

No

Who is your NL crush?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Countrygirl:
No
Who is your NL crush?
Just planning to have one.

What's the annoying habit your partner has?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
She's too jealous
Which do you prioritize more, your relationship or your hustle
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by wordbank(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Chepy1:
She's too jealous

My hustle
Have ur gf replied u with a kk before?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Chepy1:
She's too jealous

my hustle bro, no dulling.
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Rhesusmonkey:
my hustle bro, no dulling.
Sharp guy
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by AngelAhnie(f): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
DanceVille:
Can you give your boyfriend or girlfriend your ATM password?
yes but a wrong one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Ojestas(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
wordbank:
My hustle Have ur gf replied u with a kk before?
So many times,
next poster; how do u feel when you r replied with kk?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Fynestboi: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
I feel snubbed.

Why ain't you sleeping at this time @Next poster.
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by SweetieConstie(f): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fynestboi:
I feel snubbed.

Why ain't you sleeping at this time @Next poster.

Reading a book...
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Debbywills(f): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
I'm not feeling sleepy yet.

Poster below...

??What do you do at your Leisure time??
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by SweetieConstie(f): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Which character or behaviour do you find attractive in a guy or lady? smiley @Next poster..
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fynestboi:
I feel snubbed. Why ain't you sleeping at this time @Next poster.
This question though...... undecided
ain't used to going to bed early.

What name do you call your partner?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by SweetieConstie(f): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Debbywills:
I'm not feeling sleepy yet.
Poster below...
??What do you do at your Leisure time??

I read novels or motivational books or I sing... What about you? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] / Africa’s Most Expensive Bride? Six Suitors Compete To Marry 17-year-old Girl / Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.