Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You (9055 Views)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section / What has the Romance Section taught you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by SweetieConstie(f): 12:59am On Jul 29, 2016
Evakinqz:
mum (tho she's late cry cry)..

Next poster:::: can yhu skip lecture tu be with yur crush if she/he ask yhu to??
Awww... Sorry about that.. cry

Nope! undecided Next poster, do you love your family?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by rafeelly(m): 1:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Neyoor:

My school fees.

@nextposter
When was the last time you cried?
last two month when i lost my favorite aunt

next poster have you ever cheated on ur partner and why
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by tosyne2much(m): 1:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Will you date me if I woo you? If Yes/No, why?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Evakinqz:
tho we have lasted for almost 2 years she gives mhe ma due RESPECT, nd ah luv it...

Next poster:: Wats d most important thing yhu have ever lost??

My birth certificate.......

@nextposter
can u marry ur current girlfriend?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Evakinqz: 1:01am On Jul 29, 2016
rafeelly:
a laptop

next poster when last did you have
sex
last week..

Next poster::: Wats d highest round of sex yhu have gone??
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Will you date me if I woo you? If Yes/No, why?

No, I'm not a gay...... cheesy grin

@nextposter

Same sex marriage......Hit or miss?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by rafeelly(m): 1:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Neyoor:

@nextposter
loool NO

next poster whats your nickname
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Evakinqz: 1:03am On Jul 29, 2016
SweetieConstie:

On Tuesday, two days ago...

Next poster, do you easily get jealous when your parther is in the company of another guy?
depends...

Next poster::: have yhu ever given head (Mouth Action/ mouth action)
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by SweetieConstie(f): 1:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Chaii! I wantu goan sleep... Goodnight all... grin

Tosyne2much, go sleep! tongue
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2016
Evakinqz:
last week..

Next poster::: Wats d highest round of sex yhu have gone??

A round, in my dream.

@nextposter
Finance or Romance? which one should come first?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by rafeelly(m): 1:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Neyoor:

A round, in my dream.

@nextposter

Finance or Romance? which one should come first?
finance

what/who inspires you
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 29, 2016
rafeelly:
finance what/who inspires you
rafeelly:
finance what/who inspires you

My mum/her words of admonition.
@nextposter Can I leave for bed now?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Evakinqz: 1:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Neyoor:

No, I'm not a gay...... cheesy grin

@nextposter

Same sex marriage......Hit or miss?
miss....

Next poster:::: Wats yur real name??
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Evakinqz: 1:16am On Jul 29, 2016
Neyoor:

My mum/her words of admonition.

@nextposter
Can I leave for bed now?
No...

Next poster:::: where is da most crazy place yhu had sex??
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Evakinqz: 1:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Neyoor:

@nextposter
yeah, ah will gladly do...

Next poster::: wat team do yhu support nd y..
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Evakinqz: 1:23am On Jul 29, 2016
It seems em d last person here....

Gat tu go guys really had fun....

#morning everyone love yhu all grin cheesy wink
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Evakinqz: 1:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Gud morning sweetconstie yhu made dis thread rock wink...

Thumbs up tu ya cheesy
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by jtwest(m): 3:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Awwwwww I just went to buy popiticorn to enjoy dis game now everybody iyaf gone to sleep. I hope all ya are playing this game together in ur dreamz
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Cutehector(m): 4:11am On Jul 29, 2016
mjswthrt:
hmmmm innocent ko
chei, I weep for you
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by SweetieConstie(f): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Evakinqz:
Gud morning sweetconstie yhu made dis thread rock wink...

Thumbs up tu ya cheesy

Lol, thanks... You also made it rock! cheesy

Good morning too
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Can you forgive a partner that cheated on you?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by mjswthrt(f): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Cutehector:
chei, I weep for you
who cares
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2016
I will forgive If I love her enough or if we are married already

Next poster, Trump or Hillary?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by sinaj(f): 8:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Hillary lol

To the next, Have you been betrayed b4?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DrDreWise: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2016
sinaj:
Hillary lol

Lol. Who's never been?

Next poster: Would you still date your ex if you had the chance to?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by makydebbie(f): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2016
sinaj:
Hillary lol

yes by a friend
next poster will you marry me if i ask youundecided
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by MotherOfDragons(f): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2016
DrDreWise:

Lol. Who's never been?

Next poster: Would you still date your ex if you had the chance to?
if he has money

if u had to take a shot of evry person u had sex with,would u be fine,tipsy,drunk or dead?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by IamLEGEND1: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Charles4075:
Hell Yeah, Hell Yeah, Hell Yeah, Fucking Right, Fucking Right.

I sight you,brotherly! grin

Flesh and blood did not reveal this unto you.
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by sinaj(f): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2016
makydebbie:
yes by a friend

next poster will you marry me if i ask youundecided
cnt marry you coz am a girl lol

Nxt poster how much do u have in ur bank acc grin
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Ojestas(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2016
sinaj:
cnt marry you coz am a girl lol

Nxt poster how much do u have in ur bank acc grin
a whopping #585. .

U wanna add to it??
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by sinaj(f): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2016
Ojestas:
a whopping #585. .

U wanna add to it??
only #585 shocked shocked

Choi! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now / The Reason Why You Have A Small Penis…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.