Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady (64043 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. / This Is For Those Men/women Still Waiting For The Right Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by bolex04(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Who you epp!!!!!!
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by LaRochelle(f): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by emmaliveth10(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
#word
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by ayusco85(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ik
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
N
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Damfostopper(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Biitches wont agree to this sweet n responsible lady post.... Lemme see d Biitches that will pop up to say trash

3 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Spot on

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by RUDEBOYY(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thank you for this
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Handsomecole(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Words on point. A perfect FP material that made my day.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by passionate88: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nigerian girls no go gree gree
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by fortunechy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
if this lady happen to be a house,she will be a duplex
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by bolex04(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lukmann1:
Most women is gold diggers. its better to stayed alone and look for a fateful girl to lived with. angry
me sef dig your grammar...no mind those women..."Its better to stayed alone...

16 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by peterpan313(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
All those self entitlement olosho dem go avoid this thread like plague oh.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by dabwan123(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
No female commented up to this point... Hmmm!! Bitter truth Abi?

3 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Olalan(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Seriously ladies need not to be liability to their partners, I advocate for guys to seek partners that can help manage their resources.

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by SilentPistol: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
One female should shame the devil and atleast drop a comment! Even if it's incongruous with what the lady has posted.

6 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Rayfield: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
When you succeed, nobody asks what you studied.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by MRDAVIYJONES: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
ITbomb:
I dont really understand why she said that but

Mehn, check out dat asss

lwkm
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Dbisector(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Make brain... she single want to hook up with her
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by biggielawajo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
they wouldn't say anything abt this ,Nigeria lady's wahala .hahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by AfroKnight: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nairaland babes won't be pleased with this. They have refused to contribute to this thread.

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by j3r3myk3n(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na she come holy pass shey?, let her swear say she never behave that same way shez preaching against..... Attention seeker sadsad

Meanwhile the faces doesnt really look alike. Is the advicer the same person in that 2nd pics coz i observed that some people didnt check the face but the behind side view.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lukmann1:
Most women is gold diggers. its better to stayed alone and look for a fateful girl to lived with. angry
This your English can resurrect Lazarus incarnation

18 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by gretblue: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
bolex04:
But I will not dig into your grammar.It's better for me to "STAY" alone with my grammar.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
dabwan123:
No female commented up to this point... Hmmm!! Bitter truth Abi?
It seems all the ladies have deactivated their profiles

8 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by maxtop(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
She is really on point. Most women nowadays want ATM kinda of a man and they are lazy ass. If she won't mind, I am officially requesting that whoever has her digits can send it to me. grin sad shocked
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
You men act like you don't know women talk like saints till they start acting.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by thespokenword: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
I think I have to decide which the one I have by me is .....thank God is not too late to make a u-turn.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Lukmann1: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
bolex04:
yes boss, its the better way.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good woman but most naija men dont dig your type.
They prefer fake women

4 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by rafealEmmydon(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice one you are Absolutely right
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Folzye(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Destined2win:
*kneels down with hands raised up and eyes closed*

Oh Lord, what a sinner I am,
pardon me my iniquities,
do not punish me with an evil woman,
take them away from my path
and send me my first lady, for thou
hast made me the President.

A home maker I ask of thee,
a wealth manager thou will blest me with, then I shall see the true beauty which thou has enshrined
in a woman....Amen!!!

BRO I CLAIM SAME FOR MYSELF TOO AND S I SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help On Masturbation / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.