Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady (64050 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. / This Is For Those Men/women Still Waiting For The Right Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by lajoshua: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
SilentPistol:
One female should shame the devil and atleast drop a comment! Even if it's incongruous with what the lady has posted.

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by NevetsIbot(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
merahki:

Lady.. I want it known that I didnt deem it fit to give the lady anything. We've been friends for over 4 yrs. She knows I'm a student just like her. She know the daily struggle and all. She's the ''gold digging'' type. don't just nod your head defiantly at the ''gold digging''.... I can back it up. She's dating her current boyfriend cos he's a rich student... She ridicules guys who aren't financially okay and she recently told me she couldnt date a guy that cnt spend lavishly on her. She could suck your money out of your pocket easily. Did I mention that she's well to do? Her parents are average nigerians. She has alotta food stacked in her home. And she just left that place to my place. She asks to be given everything she lays her hands upon even if it will kill you... She's never given me anything since we've been friends. Condemn me all you want but I won't spend my money to anyone like her. I earn the cash on me, didn't pluck it on trees

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lukmann1:
Most women is gold diggers. its better to stayed alone and look for a fateful girl to lived with. angry
bro your grammer is on life support
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Princeo4all: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Gud woman builds home wile bad woman shatters home
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by gretblue: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
PencilBox:

: =) victim spotted!
She will come for your head now.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by karryn(f): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
I agree with her but I have dated abt 2 guys in d past that I did d providing for and not d other way round

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Smileprince(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Are you minding their hypocritical behaviour? They think we dont have all our senses intact to decode what they value most.
I am not a parasite but i would never be sorry for any man who gets leeched by one because thats what he deserves.

Never planned to comment but I felt you deserve a reply from me.
What you don't understand is very simple, when you're in a relationship with a guy and you don't ask him for anything he doesn't have right to ask you for sex. Immediately you ask him for anything, he then have reasons to ask you or touch you.
But much respected lady who doesn't ask a guy for anything don't see any reason to give her partner anything except when she feels like. Though it's not nice to give a lady something and expect her to sleep with you in return. It's not nice. But girls are greedy and guys took advantage of that fact. They know you have needs and they know the only way they can insist you give them is by providing you girls something. But if you can reject any offer your partner, at most the early stages of the relationship. Then he'll know you're not after his money and you also must have dignity by not accepting everything.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by gretblue: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
karryn:
I agree with her but I have dated abt 2 guys in d past that I did d providing for and not d other way round
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Phonefanatic: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
phlora:
Me I wouldn't mind you investing on me too oo... I need it

Check your pm. I'm outta here
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by gretblue: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
LadyBeee:
All I see in this thread are stingy men
Yes you are right.Guy ain't any longer an ATM.Even ATM sometimes deny dispensing even when you are having Millions in your account.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by claremont(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
LaRochelle:

You were the first female to comment on this thread, and yet, your comment is just a ''.''.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by frenzydaniel1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
you will neva see ladies comment on this kind of post because they all hate the truth

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by banmee(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
Damn! How i wish I was that couch.

Meanwhile, Nigerian ladies won't concur with her.

You realize it is also vice versa. If a woman also wants to progress financially, the same rule applies.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Rocketicon(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
No be lie
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by 2sexynet: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Only very few ladies are viewing grin

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by moststylish(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
And the worst thing I hate is that some of them will want to milk you dry but will not allow you to see their kitten until you spend to a certain amount
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Deanny(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
My type of woman..... God bless me with one
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
m
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by cystem(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Luv you Bea..... Nyc word
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by ehix89(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27 come and see your mate grin
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by TheSpellChecker: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
FxDuke:

bro your grammer is on life support

Grammer indeed!

Pot calling kettle black. lipsrsealed
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cutehector:
She is BAE!
.#Nakazibwe is BAE for real!
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
TheSpellChecker:

Grammer indeed!

Pot calling kettle black. lipsrsealed
haha

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Aisha15(f): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
u have said it all my sis, I hope men sees and understand this

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by spiralwedge(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
firstking01:
There's a lil sense in it tho.

A little sense.. Guy, that's all the sense. The biggest punishment is a bad wife. You will just be going in cycle.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Smileprince:

[s]Never planned to comment but I felt you deserve a reply from me.
What you don't understand is very simple, when you're in a relationship with a guy and you don't ask him for anything he doesn't have right to ask you for sex. Immediately you ask him for anything, he then have reasons to ask you or touch you.
But much respected lady who doesn't ask a guy for anything don't see any reason to give her partner anything except when she feels like. Though it's not nice to give a lady something and expect her to sleep with you in return. It's not nice. But girls are greedy and guys took advantage of that fact. They know you have needs and they know the only way they can insist you give them is by providing you girls something. But if you can reject any offer your partner, at most the early stages of the relationship. Then he'll know you're not after his money and you also must have dignity by not accepting everything[/s]
modified
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by lilmax(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
See them girls consoling themselves grin
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
ehix89:
Benita27 come and see your mate grin
she's not my mate, did she say women shld give you guys heaven and earth?. grin
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by MrDoGood(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
why is it that the ladies are not cometting?
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by eROCK247(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
The lady is physically n mentally endowed!!! kiss
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Xano(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
kelechi50:
A good woman is an investment and a bad woman is a bill

This statement says it all. A good woman is an investment.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by NwaGodl1000(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
What a woman...thats woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / Please Help On Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.