Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday (49016 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
BoboYekini:
Bros, nothing like abeg here.
You will quit sulking. You will go to that gym everyday until you jam her again. And you will smile and continue where you left off, setting the P.
In my experience, a babe collecting money from you the first day is the goddam hail Mary of green lights. Payment before service. She feels comfortable enough to have snagged you her maga. Na maga dey pay, and na maga dey chop. I'd say 3k was a fair deal. You should have skipped the goddam pool and driven her straight to your apartment.
BoboYekini in the house. hahahahaha

Please have you heard from hbabe? Tell her I am missing her ooo.

I won't touch her with a pole, sorry about that cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Gamesmart: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
See Kweshion?
Would you as a guy with all your pride beg for 3k for buying perfume from a stranger?

That is not the essence.

Of course a guy would hardly ever ask because he knows what the answer would be. But a girl would ask if she thinks she can maga the man.

The essence is that you have no defence giving a stranger 3K except that you got played by "future opportunity of sex" a bit.

If it was a guy, you would have told him "No" straight away because he has no breast and ass. You would never part with that 3K.

If it was a guy that needed 3K for school fees, maybe you would give him. That itself, only if you know him a bit (not a total stranger) and can verify he really needs it. But you let the girl maga you a bit, the way you will never have been maga-ed if it was a guy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ayanbaba2(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
next story please
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
skimpychick:
@tosyne2much, I don't need you to marry me 'cos I'm married. Now let me open your eyes on something. There are guys out there who can do anything for a woman they like/love at first sight.
See,women are intelligent and want men to love ❤ them n not to see them as whatever. I'm not saying that what d lady did was right o. But generally speaking some men need to at least show some respect to women.

Now to op, why did you choose to take her to swim,where she'll show some skin. what do you have in mind?.

Not all swimsuits show skin. She could as well refuse to swim if she was not comfortable.

The answer to your question: I asked her to come along for swimming because that was my programme for the evening. Any more questions your majesty?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Mom007(f): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
I am tired of hearing stories like this! Have Nigerian girls degenerated to this extent? Just meet a random guy and start asking him for money! After they start talking trash about guys. In fact all you guys, stop walking up to a girl you have just seen for the first time and asking them out! Chances are that they are just hoes! Only date ladies within your circle whom you know from somewhere or someone. That will minimize encounter with such one chance babes
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Gamesmart:

That is not the essence.

Of course a guy would hardly ever ask because he knows what the answer would be. But a girl would ask if she thinks she can maga the man.

The essence is that you have no defence giving a stranger 3K except that you got played by "future opportunity of sex" a bit.

If it was a guy, you would have told him "No" straight away because he has no breast and ass. You would never part with that 3K.

If it was a guy that needed 3K for school fees, maybe you would give him. That itself, only if you know him a bit (not a total stranger) and can verify he really needs it. But you let the girl maga you a bit, the way you will never have been maga-ed if it was a guy.
Ok I was maga-ed. Is that better now?
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
BoboYekini in the house. hahahahaha

Please have you heard from hbabe? Tell her I am missing her ooo.

I won't touch her with a pole, sorry about that cheesy
Touch her with your pole, touch her with your hands. Just let there be 'touching body'. cheesy
Hbabe? I think she moved to Italy. You know when naija babes leave for overseas, they change monikers and stop talking to their friends. Or she simply got married.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
nma24:
But it's okay for you guys to ask for sex on the first date ryt, why d double standard huh... She might be a good girl sha.
Asking a girl for sex on the first date means the guy thinks she is a prostitute (that's my thinking). He may probably have nothing to do with her after the night. A girl asking for money on the first meeting suggests she is available to be bought with money.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
BoboYekini:
Touch her with your pole, touch her with your hands. Just let there be 'touching body'. cheesy
Hbabe? I think she moved to Italy. You know when naija babes leave for overseas, they change monikers and stop talking to their friends. Or she simply got married.

No, she got married. I knew when she got married but I lost her contact and she was praying for that. lol

Pole or hand, all na touchery lol
Boboyekini...It haf teee really
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Gamesmart: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Ok I was maga-ed. Is that better now?

Bros, I am not trying to insult or belittle you, I am just saying it like it is.

At least, you let it end there.

But you lost 3K sha. Maybe that is chicken change to you though, who knows.

All I can say is that she did not deserve that 3K and if you had clocked quickly, you would not have given it.

The 3K was a tester to see how maga you are for future sex. She kept it a bit low for you to fall for it. If you had continued, she would soon be asking for laptop and house rent.

In hindsight, maybe you could have told her that you were only going swimming and you had no money/wallet on you and she should come back with you to your appointment to get the 3K.

Then she can work for the 3K or piss off.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
peeparty:

Ha bros forget classy, this are make believe just to catch maga. you see some of the hanging around gulf club,lodging in an expensive hotel, etc just to get what they want.

Anyway sometimes you win sometimes you loose. just take am like say you don pay for all the other kpanash wey u dey knack for free lol.
lol
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by odomanis: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
nma24:
I find this your story hard to believe op

You find it difficult to believe what is very rampant these days ? Then you are not in any of the cities of this country.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Tamakay(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
The babe will regret losing u. And again, take every girl on the street Olosho until proven otherwise. I like ur style bro.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ATK4Joy(f): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
But with this story, this world has turned to something else! How on earth will someone play that kind game not knowing the person she's playing the game with. No wonder the bible says 'watch n pray'quote author=macotrading72 post=48083070]I almost got my self in trouble in one of my trips to naija, I was driving back from apapa that hot afternoon, around dopemu under bridge I was about to navigate towards egbeda then this lady requested for lift to egbeda then I parked and told her that I was going towards Shasha road then she said that's her route.
I allowed her into the car, half way through the journey she asked me why I wasn't talking to her I was like huh? She said bros you no like fat girls, I said I don't have problem with fat girls because in my family my kids sisters are all fat she then said that I didn't even ask her for her phone number or even her me, jeez this babes is beginning to get me irritated.
I asked her her name she told me, then I told her mine, we got close to ckc along Shasha road she asked me to enter one street and I did, we got to one face me I slap you building she told me to stop, the next thing she invited me into the house but this time I said no that I really need to run, she insisted that I come in just to know her room but still I refused she then said ok bros if you don't want to come in can I have some change, I had some spare change of about 2k in the car i gave it to her and she stepped out, I reverse the car and drove off.
I got home and called a friend of mine and explained to him what just happened, my friend told me that I should go to church for Thanksgiving that he knows the girl, that where I picked her from na her office, she is always there waiting for someone to pick her that if I had entered her room she would go into the bedroom, change to something sexy and then join me in the living room, few minutes later a man will walk in and claim that I was having something with his wife and demand for settlement and if I can't pay he will take possession of my car, phone etc pending when i bring the said amount and claim my things
Not to mention beating way I fit get.
People are so desperate these days so guys make una dey careful o, since then till now anytime I enter naija nothing go make me give a girl lift unless I know her one on one.
Like our brother just did, give her the requested amount and zooooommmmmm off without looking back, so its not like say our bros here na mugu because he gave her 3k he just paid her off for good and that's all she gets.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by supernet4(f): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Are u serious? cheesy
yes na
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by CuteTj(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
It wasn't about dressing , it was about carriage.
That was what I meant when I said studying them before approaching.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by jiorhemen(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
You gave her 3k? Then left her?and your point for doing that exactly?

I am old school,so my advice is the old school sense kind.

First,never ever give a woman money the day you just met her no matter what, as you are laying a very bad precedence for the future between the two of you.

A woman that begs for money on the first day,is a professional begger,schemer,and honestly not somebody a responsible man should go near.

My last advice for you is this,and it has worked for me. After some few minutes of conversation with her,always ask her what she does for a living.

As a rule,I never go near female students,unemployed females and any female who cannot in anyway support themselves.

And even at that,the female have to be somewhat close to my level financially.

Beerbeer Bank(yansh bank) no be bank at ,and I no go deposit my money there. Beerbeer bank no get withdrawal card,only deposit machine.
I like your comment, I also have similar principles when it comes to my affair with a woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Ugosample(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ezeego1:
Broke ass niggas everywhere! grin grin

Common 3k you are complaining??

Stop going after beautiful girls if you don't have money. They don't maintain their beauty with saliva please.

Nonsense!

Wetin you dey yarn na
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Tobbey:

PLEASE, TRY AND WRITE IN SIMPLE ENGLISH. I HAD DIFFICULTIES IN READING THIS
thanks 4 d correction bt nt sure if it will b efectd sha
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
supernet4:
yes na
It happens you know? wink
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by supernet4(f): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
It happens you know? wink
I know but u dnt need such
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
nma24:
Guy I find it hard to believe that the girl asked him for morning on their first date.... That has nothing to do with any poverty view
kkkk I gat it nw, I ws tinkin u tot d OP lied abt gvin ha 3k been d 1st tym dey re meetin.........cos ve seen ppl do dat
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Yesterday I finished a work out routine and was having a break when I saw a lady spotting a low cut which I find really attractive on girls.
Had a little discussion and collected her number and promised to call her later. I had genuine intentions.

Because I saw her in a fitness arena, I felt she might be interested in swimming. So when I was going to swim in the evening, I asked her if she wanted to come along and swim with me. She said yea, I should pick her up somewhere opposite a supermarket.

I got there and waited a while before she appeared. She was now wearing a wig and I was like hmmmm?

Immediately after exchanging greetings, she said she wanted to shop. Wanted to buy so so perfumes and stuff and was looking at me to give her money. I looked at her and studied her as her value crashed and the interest plummeted. I asked her how much? She said 2-3K.

I gave her 3K and she added that she doesn't even have a bikini and bla bla.
I waited for her to finish her shoppin. When she came out, I did not care about what she bought. When she stepped into the car, I told her that I wanted to go alone since she had no bikini to swim with. She was like huh?? I said yea. Deleted her number immediately she stepped out.

Why do some ladies think that every guy that show interest is after their kitten and they start from the word go to extort as much as they can?

Bros, I dey find money. I never sign my course form, you get any 2k wey you nor dey use?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by macotrading72(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
On the other hand guys think of it this way, maybe guys don take advantage of the babe one time too many then the babe decide say any man way say ordinary hello don enter one chance.
Secondly, we don't know wetin our bros dey plan for the babe, bro fit insert sim before the babe understand wetin hit her, so I think before bro begin plan attack the babe wan collect her pay first so if by the end of the day bro enter temple she will have nothing to lose.

Bro you say you just want to have some conversation with her abi, maybe she see am for your eye say no be only conversation you want, maybe she did what she did just to turn you off, girls can understand men's body language from 100 Miles lol
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
supernet4:
I know but u dnt need such
That's true.. I'm sowi
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by mrdino(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
HungerBAD:

First,never ever give a woman money the day you just met her no matter what, as you are laying a very bad precedence for the future between the two of you.

A woman that begs for money on the first day,is a professional begger,schemer,and honestly not somebody a responsible man should go near.

My last advice for you is this,and it has worked for me. After some few minutes of conversation with her,always ask her what she does for a living.

As a rule,I never go near female students,unemployed females and any female who cannot in anyway support themselves.

Beerbeer Bank(yansh bank) no be bank at ,and I no go deposit my money there. Beerbeer bank no get withdrawal card,only deposit machine.
May God almighty increase your wisdom, you have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by calabardick(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
HungerBAD:

Beerbeer Bank(yansh bank) no be bank at ,and y there. Beerbeer bank no get withdrawal card,only deposit machine.

This is serious

Jobless money sucking demons everywhere, damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by supernet4(f): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
That's true.. I'm sowi
good
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by atirolu(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
If u ask this kind of ladies about her boyfriend
She ll tell you....."We just broke up few months ago...."
Ask why.....you will hear someting like....."he cheated on me....and he's not caring"
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by macotrading72(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
ATK4Joy:
But with this story, this world has turned to something else! How on earth will someone play that kind game not knowing the person she's playing the game with. No wonder the bible says 'watch n pray'quote author=macotrading72 post=48083070]I almost got my self in trouble in one of my trips to naija, I was driving back from apapa that hot afternoon, around dopemu under bridge I was about to navigate towards egbeda then this lady requested for lift to egbeda then I parked and told her that I was going towards Shasha road then she said that's her route.
I allowed her into the car, half way through the journey she asked me why I wasn't talking to her I was like huh? She said bros you no like fat girls, I said I don't have problem with fat girls because in my family my kids sisters are all fat she then said that I didn't even ask her for her phone number or even her me, jeez this babes is beginning to get me irritated.
I asked her her name she told me, then I told her mine, we got close to ckc along Shasha road she asked me to enter one street and I did, we got to one face me I slap you building she told me to stop, the next thing she invited me into the house but this time I said no that I really need to run, she insisted that I come in just to know her room but still I refused she then said ok bros if you don't want to come in can I have some change, I had some spare change of about 2k in the car i gave it to her and she stepped out, I reverse the car and drove off.
I got home and called a friend of mine and explained to him what just happened, my friend told me that I should go to church for Thanksgiving that he knows the girl, that where I picked her from na her office, she is always there waiting for someone to pick her that if I had entered her room she would go into the bedroom, change to something sexy and then join me in the living room, few minutes later a man will walk in and claim that I was having something with his wife and demand for settlement and if I can't pay he will take possession of my car, phone etc pending when i bring the said amount and claim my things
Not to mention beating way I fit get.
People are so desperate these days so guys make una dey careful o, since then till now anytime I enter naija nothing go make me give a girl lift unless I know her one on one.
Like our brother just did, give her the requested amount and zooooommmmmm off without looking back, so its not like say our bros here na mugu because he gave her 3k he just paid her off for good and that's all she gets.
my sister no be small thing o but no wahala as for me no lift again o period lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Khez: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

you what? cry cry cry cry cry
3k?

agabaI23:
Yesterday I finished a work out routine and was having a break when I saw a lady spotting a low cut which I find really attractive on girls.
Had a little discussion and collected her number and promised to call her later. I had genuine intentions.

Because I saw her in a fitness arena, I felt she might be interested in swimming. So when I was going to swim in the evening, I asked her if she wanted to come along and swim with me. She said yea, I should pick her up somewhere opposite a supermarket.

I got there and waited a while before she appeared. She was now wearing a wig and I was like hmmmm?

Immediately after exchanging greetings, she said she wanted to shop. Wanted to buy so so perfumes and stuff and was looking at me to give her money. I looked at her and studied her as her value crashed and the interest plummeted. I asked her how much? She said 2-3K.

I gave her 3K and she added that she doesn't even have a bikini and bla bla.
I waited for her to finish her shoppin. When she came out, I did not care about what she bought. When she stepped into the car, I told her that I wanted to go alone since she had no bikini to swim with. She was like huh?? I said yea. Deleted her number immediately she stepped out.

Why do some ladies think that every guy that show interest is after their kitten and they start from the word go to extort as much as they can?
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by autodoctor: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
In this hard times, you still dey fall mugu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.