Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday (49046 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 4:59am On Aug 01, 2016
cazchukwu:
So.... who lost? She got free money. U should have never given her that money. When i got out to lunch or something with a girl for the first time, she always pays for her food. Second date means that we are both serious, so then i pay. U just met her and don alrwady dey spray cash. Mr ATM. Dash me moni abeg.
Insert your card naa. Your card is expired.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 5:06am On Aug 01, 2016
MRBrownJ:
the little 3k that this babe "won" is a victory to any broke begging desperate babes (yes, however small the handout may be), and you should have gotten rid of her as soon as she asked for money, not after.
it is every man's duty to TEACH such babes to ACT RIGHT, and that such miserable way of life is unacceptable.
If she has got any self respects left she would still be mortified. I don't think that discharging her would have been more effective when it comes to teaching her to act right.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
You may be correct but then you really talk about love after a chance meeting. May be like..
Your style of approaching a girl ought to be unique. Lot of men do talk to these girls on a daily basis and they do receive a lot of phone calls. That's the problem.

Next time, when you see a girl walking by the roadside, be funny and use the car horn lightly.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 5:08am On Aug 01, 2016
amokeme:
lol, people like that have no shame, she is not going to regret anything. To her the OP was just "bad business" unto the next victim, that's all!
lol at bad business. Like you have friends like that?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 5:14am On Aug 01, 2016
schumastic:
u did not even wait for December to reach self before you start giving out cash, father Xmas
Christmas started early this year because of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 5:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Sweetyie:
So Op u r that guy that left me right

Lol, believe at ur own risk
You're a fare Amaka. She is dark and not an amaka so i won't believe you
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by MRBrownJ: 5:23am On Aug 01, 2016
nairaman66:
Dude I was going to do it, but not on her own terms! It was all a ploy by her and I fell for it.. But she doesn't have to use that as a yardstick for a conversation!

bro, any time you think it is ok to give a gal ANYTHING (apart from your attention) in order for her to give you attention, then you have been duped/tricked. its like paying her for being valued as an interesting person to her... can you understand how sick that notion is?! and whether you had paid before OR after is irrelevant to such very demented fact. the issue is that she is NOT interested in you as a person or what you had to say, her only aim was the fuel you offered her. these lazy broke ass desperate and hungry golddiggers will try any cheap tricks to defraud you (just like these 419 fraudsters), and it is your duty to be vigilant and AVOID being involved with any of them.

there are gazillions of proper women out there who truly deserves such gift from you (if thats what you desire to offer them), find them instead of settling for these mentally damaged ones.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by MRBrownJ: 5:48am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
If she has got any self respects left she would still be mortified. I don't think that discharging her would have been more effective when it comes to teaching her to act right.

do you think that giving her what she was cunningly seeking from you (knowing that this was obviously the only reason she agreed to meet you), would make such babe change her ways in the future? why do you think she would be mortified when she got gifts, that she didnt deserve, from someone she will probably never ever see again?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Blessograo(f): 6:05am On Aug 01, 2016
So sorry to say you took the most stupid step by even giving her the money, instead you should have told her you were not there to take her for shopping that it was for swimming. You see how some stupid ladies can make us loose better person, later they will say guy are stingy instead they themselves are too demanding. Also, all the rubbish she bought who usually buys it for her? she saw you as her ATM and she didn't misuse the opportunity. i'm trying to be annoying to you now so you don't try it again.
agabaI23:
Yesterday I finished a work out routine and was having a break when I saw a lady spotting a low cut which I find really attractive on girls.
Had a little discussion and collected her number and promised to call her later. I had genuine intentions.

Because I saw her in a fitness arena, I felt she might be interested in swimming. So when I was going to swim in the evening, I asked her if she wanted to come along and swim with me. She said yea, I should pick her up somewhere opposite a supermarket.

I got there and waited a while before she appeared. She was now wearing a wig and I was like hmmmm?

Immediately after exchanging greetings, she said she wanted to shop. Wanted to buy so so perfumes and stuff and was looking at me to give her money. I looked at her and studied her as her value crashed and the interest plummeted. I asked her how much? She said 2-3K.

I gave her 3K and she added that she doesn't even have a bikini and bla bla.
I waited for her to finish her shoppin. When she came out, I did not care about what she bought. When she stepped into the car, I told her that I wanted to go alone since she had no bikini to swim with. She was like huh?? I said yea. Deleted her number immediately she stepped out.

Why do some ladies think that every guy that show interest is after their kitten and they start from the word go to extort as much as they can?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Tunami:
just shut up if you don't know what to say. someone is saying the truth and you're talking trash.
undecided
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Did she really scam me? I could have said no to her. Lol

Thats the real world of Nigerian girls.

Everything is cash backed.

I dont know how we found ourselves here..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by hahn(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
lol
I have overgrown such kinda behaviour. What wil I gain? I will like I am smart? I know I am smart I don't need to humiliate her to feel smart. That will be getting down to her level.

It's all good but you shouldn't have given her the cash sha but I understand your position.

I fit see 50k for there? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by lereinter(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2016
I will only give her the 3k

After a baddest ................

Complete the sentence
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by thesuave10(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2016
Say what?! Dude you crazy, tell me 3k means 3 kisses grin undecided
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by niggi4life(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
You gave her 3k? Then left her?and your point for doing that exactly?

I am old school,so my advice is the old school sense kind.

First,never ever give a woman money the day you just met her no matter what, as you are laying a very bad precedence for the future between the two of you.

A woman that begs for money on the first day,is a professional begger,schemer,and honestly not somebody a responsible man should go near.

My last advice for you is this,and it has worked for me. After some few minutes of conversation with her,always ask her what she does for a living.

As a rule,I never go near female students,unemployed females and any female who cannot in anyway support themselves.

And even at that,the female have to be somewhat close to my level financially.

Beerbeer Bank(yansh bank) no be bank at ,and I no go deposit my money there. Beerbeer bank no get withdrawal card,only deposit machine.
I CAN NOT ADD OR REMOVE FROM WHAT YOU JUST TYPED.

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by niggi4life(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2016
lereinter:

I will only give her the 3k

After a baddest ................

Complete the sentence
BRO, SOMETIMES ITS NOT ABOUT SEX, THE WAY A GIRL WILL BEG U FOR MONEY AT TIMES WILL MAKE YOUR PENIS TO FALL

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by HdWizzy(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2016
ojay2053:
Bros, you shouldn't have given her a dime. I came to buy perfume , okay I'm waiting for you in th car, that would have solve the ish. Naija girls and craze for money, jeez!!!

seriously man I don't know whats going on

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Proffdada: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Hope the OP will give a brother 3k when he comes asking undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ositadima1(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by shamecurls(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2016
You simply just paid your monthly tithe! #Simple #Charity

Would have beaten the hell out of that Kitty-kat in 2D, 3D and HDMI as if my breakthrough in life was bent on it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by tivta(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Yesterday I finished a work out routine and was having a break when I saw a lady spotting a low cut which I find really attractive on girls.
Had a little discussion and collected her number and promised to call her later. I had genuine intentions.

Because I saw her in a fitness arena, I felt she might be interested in swimming. So when I was going to swim in the evening, I asked her if she wanted to come along and swim with me. She said yea, I should pick her up somewhere opposite a supermarket.

I got there and waited a while before she appeared. She was now wearing a wig and I was like hmmmm?

Immediately after exchanging greetings, she said she wanted to shop. Wanted to buy so so perfumes and stuff and was looking at me to give her money. I looked at her and studied her as her value crashed and the interest plummeted. I asked her how much? She said 2-3K.

I waited for her to finish her shoppin. When she came out, I did not care about what she bought. When she stepped into the car, I told her that I wanted to go alone since she had no bikini to swim with. She was like huh?? I said yea. Deleted her number immediately she stepped out.

Why do some ladies think that every guy that show interest is after their kitten and they start from the word go to extort as much as they can?

So there are guys like me that experience such? Well I never ever give money on the first second or third meeting, only tfare
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by twheeny(f): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2016
You were only been kind hearted and had good intentions! Shame on the girl who gave a very bad impression for the first time!money is not everything
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Seculent: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2016
I was very disappointed when you said she asked for 2k3, then gave her 3k, she still went to shop another thing on your behalf when she didn't put money in your pocket. You just zoomed off Just like that?

Guy, you are dumb. I am sorry to say.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by daclint(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2016
U gave her 3k?, guy me no go even give her 1 naira and I go still knack her join, if I spot that kin one the kin hopeless hope wey i go give her she go give me her body for wholesale

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by vickodedon(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Thunder fire you. Gave her 3k without chopping her. Y bro embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2016
as a lady self,I would say you have been scammed, that's a con strategy, na wah o,what's bad is bad, and I for one get ashamed when I hear these stories about some ladies, it's very appalling

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Originalsly: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:

She didn't care what you were after..... as long as you showed interest.... she would go for your pockets....and you allowed her to. Agreed to go swimming but showed up to go shopping.... and you went along. Who to blame?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by macotrading72(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2016
hahn:

Guy, you are a MUGU! Period.

You no even get swag sef

undecided
well I don't know what you call swag because I would have done the exact same thing, give her the money and block her ass from reaching me no more.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by southernbelle(f): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23
I looked at her and studied her as her value crashed and the interest plummeted.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
with just your look, all these happened in your mind eh?
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by MrHenshaw: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:

3k! A pot of soup wasted! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am yet to hear your gain.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by DabuIIIT: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Just like that...3k 4 nathin'....op,hope u slept well? lollss

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Enkyl(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / Should I Forgive Her?? / Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.