Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday (48958 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ros5: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin. Wen will I meet caring guys like OP. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Olalan:
Really don't understand what's happening to most girls now, meet a stranger and you start singing the being broke tune, you can't even differentiate BTW the ones that truly need it and those who want to take advantage of guys.
It is very pathetic, aswerigod
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by hahn(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
agabaI23:
Thanks, anymore blessings from your stables?

See ehn, girls must see you as mugu material for her to have done that on the first date.

Take my advice, get some fake notes and keep them in your car. Whenever you meet such a girl again, give her the notes and as soon as she goes into the shop, drive off.

We will both see her on nairaland frontpage the next day.

Trust me

grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
hahn:

See ehn, girls must see you as mugu material for her to have done that on the first date.

Take my advice, get some fake notes and keep them in your car. Whenever you meet such a girl again, give her the notes and as soon as she goes into the shop, drive off.

We will both see her on nairaland frontpage the next day.

Trust me

grin
lol
I have overgrown such kinda behaviour. What wil I gain? I will like I am smart? I know I am smart I don't need to humiliate her to feel smart. That will be getting down to her level.

27 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
ros5:
grin. Wen will I meet caring guys like OP. Lol.
It appears you have been behaving like the girl in the pic and you have been meeting hahn? Ndo!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ros5: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
agabaI23:
It appears you have been behaving like the girl in the pic and you have been meeting hahn? Ndo!
. Lol. I pray o. Ndo nke gi.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
steppin:

I give to people who are in need of help, not gold diggers.
From his story, the lady is clearly one.
What is the difference between someone who needs help and a gold digger?
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
u did the right thing o.p..... she will definitely regret her actions when she gets home....she has lost alot just for being selfish and stupid...

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by drmikeadams(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin even in this buhari time..mugu still plenty for Lagos dey form super man and caring. grin.swerve : grin.ogbeni

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tunami:
why wont you find it very to hard to believe. Anyway am not surprised.
You guys come up with damning stories just to discredit the womenfolk.... Please change your mentality
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Tunami(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
nma24:
You guys come up with damning stories just to discredit the womenfolk.... Please change your mentality
just shut up if you don't know what to say. someone is saying the truth and you're talking trash.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
ros5:
. Lol. I pray o. Ndo nke gi.
lol ook naa
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
nma24:
You know my mother is a woman and I have sisters.
That you don't want the story to be true doesn't make it a lie. If you feel it is too bad to be true just know that's how bad it is and that is the reason i posted it here. Take heart OO nne. Inugo!

20 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ubcandid(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
nma24:

hmmmmmmmmm my dear, if i tell you my own encounter you would b ashamed of SOME of your female folks. it may sound strange to you cos you dont have the mind or your manners are far above those but trust me bitches are getting OVER AMBITIOUS.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ucforu(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
BreakormakeupGi:
Kudos to you bro.

She will forever regret her attitude towards you.

..............but only if she have conscience shaa

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/kx6swrmcgaqusubjs2301j86awq7a59d1693820[/img]

Lol
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
u did the right thing o.p..... she will definitely regret her actions when she gets home....she has lost alot just for being selfish and stupid...
Hmmmm, What can I say.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by amokeme(f): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:

As a rule,I never go near female students,unemployed females and any female who cannot in anyway support themselves.

And even at that,the female have to be somewhat close to my level financially.
some female students are very independent and don't go about depending on guys for money... while some so called "working class" ladies are the real set with the MDS (man dependency syndrome) so I think it's an individual thing and how a lady values herself. Me personally, I'm a student and no guy under the surface of this earth can tell me "I got you this" or "she begged me for money" I don't accept birthday gifts I can't afford... I hate insults so I avoid it at all cost, especially when it comes to this kind of thing. And yes, I'm a student. So I think it's more of a personality thing.
If I can't afford it, then I have no business having it.
So incase a guy gets me a birthday gift amd starts feeling like he has some kind of entitlement towards me, ill simply throw your nonsense back at you.
This particular lady the OP is talking about seem to be a "packaged hungry girl"

29 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
agabaI23:
Yesterday I finished a work out routine and was having a break when I saw a lady spotting a low cut which I find really attractive on girls.
Had a little discussion and collected her number and promised to call her later. I had genuine intentions.

Because I saw her in a fitness arena, I felt she might be interested in swimming. So when I was going to swim in the evening, I asked her if she wanted to come along and swim with me. She said yea, I should pick her up somewhere opposite a supermarket.

I got there and waited a while before she appeared. She was now wearing a wig and I was like hmmmm?

Immediately after exchanging greetings, she said she wanted to shop. Wanted to buy so so perfumes and stuff and was looking at me to give her money. I looked at her and studied her as her value crashed and the interest plummeted. I asked her how much? She said 2-3K.

I gave her 3K and she added that she doesn't even have a bikini and bla bla.
I waited for her to finish her shoppin. When she came out, I did not care about what she bought. When she stepped into the car, I told her that I wanted to go alone since she had no bikini to swim with. She was like huh?? I said yea. Deleted her number immediately she stepped out.

Why do some ladies think that every guy that show interest is after their kitten and they start from the word go to extort as much as they can?

You gave 3k to a roadside beggar, i believe your reward for heaven for better.

Someone you just met and you encouraged her with 3k to scam another broda another day. You no try. First day, no. If to say nah restaurant you go on a first date with her and spent 3k, its understandable.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by amokeme(f): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
lol, people like that have no shame, she is not going to regret anything. To her the OP was just "bad business" unto the next victim, that's all!

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
nma24:
I find this your story hard to believe op
girls are scam

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by MRBrownJ: 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
the little 3k that this babe "won" is a victory to any broke begging desperate babes (yes, however small the handout may be), and you should have gotten rid of her as soon as she asked for money, not after.
it is every man's duty to TEACH such babes to ACT RIGHT, and that such miserable way of life is unacceptable.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by chiefojiji(m): 12:32am On Aug 01, 2016
OP e be like say u be nice man oooooooooo. Howuufar naw? I broke small na! Me no dey buy pevfumu o. Jez money to take do some little thini. Make I send account number? kiss

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by spanzed(m): 12:36am On Aug 01, 2016
schumastic:
u did not even wait for December to reach self before you start giving out cash, father Xmas
wicked
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by DozieInc(m): 1:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Hungry girls on the loose, na this type alhaji dey collect luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by nairaman66(m): 3:48am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Yesterday I finished a work out routine and was having a break when I saw a lady spotting a low cut which I find really attractive on girls.
Had a little discussion and collected her number and promised to call her later. I had genuine intentions.

Because I saw her in a fitness arena, I felt she might be interested in swimming. So when I was going to swim in the evening, I asked her if she wanted to come along and swim with me. She said yea, I should pick her up somewhere opposite a supermarket.

I got there and waited a while before she appeared. She was now wearing a wig and I was like hmmmm?

Immediately after exchanging greetings, she said she wanted to shop. Wanted to buy so so perfumes and stuff and was looking at me to give her money. I looked at her and studied her as her value crashed and the interest plummeted. I asked her how much? She said 2-3K.

I waited for her to finish her shoppin. When she came out, I did not care about what she bought. When she stepped into the car, I told her that I wanted to go alone since she had no bikini to swim with. She was like huh?? I said yea. Deleted her number immediately she stepped out.

Why do some ladies think that every guy that show interest is after their kitten and they start from the word go to extort as much as they can?

Mine is;

I met a girl I happened to fancy at Shoprite yesterday. She was actually ahead of me with some few meters, before I could meet up with her because she was rather walking too fast, she had driven off!

I followed her and managed to get her notice and we talked for about 5 mins while i was standing outside with her inside her vehicle. She wounded her car window that I could barely hear her, but was able to talk to her and convince her we hang out.

She agreed but on a premise that I buy her fuel as her vehicle is running low on it. I agreed! We drove back to Shoprite as agreed. Shockingly the first thing she asked before pleasantries was the money for fuel, that if I don't give her there won't be any point for us talking.

I was really taken aback and I told her outrightly that the money wasn't the problem but her unethical methods. I said I wasn't going to fall for that and I drove off!!

I was really going to give her that money for the fuel but somehow felt embarrassed by her methods!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by MRBrownJ: 4:06am On Aug 01, 2016
nairaman66:

Mine is;

I met a girl I happened to fancy at Shoprite yesterday. She was actually ahead of me with some few meters, before I could meet up with her because she was rather walking too fast, she had driven off!

I followed her and managed to get her notice and we talked for about 5 mins while i was standing outside with her inside her vehicle. She wounded her car window that I could barely hear her, but was able to talk to her and convince her we hang out.

She agreed but on a premise that I buy her fuel as her vehicle is running low on it. I agreed! We drove back to Shoprite as agreed. Shockingly the first thing she asked before pleasantries was the money for fuel, that if I don't give her there won't be any point for us talking.

I was really taken aback and I told her outrightly that the money wasn't the problem but her unethical methods. I said I wasn't going to fall for that and I drove off!!

I was really going to give her that money for the fuel but somehow felt embarrassed by her methods!!

dude, sadly you also have to look at your own methods, thinking it is "ok" to agree buying a gal fuel in order for her to give you any attention. you cant expect anyone to act RIGHT if/when you yourself dont.

14 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by cazchukwu: 4:10am On Aug 01, 2016
So.... who lost? She got free money. U should have never given her that money. When i got out to lunch or something with a girl for the first time, she always pays for her food. Second date means that we are both serious, so then i pay. U just met her and don alrwady dey spray cash. Mr ATM. Dash me moni abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by nairaman66(m): 4:14am On Aug 01, 2016
MRBrownJ:

dude, sadly you also have to look at your own methods, thinking it is "ok" to agree buying a gal fuel in order for her to give you any attention. you cant expect anyone to act RIGHT if/when you yourself dont.

Dude I was going to do it, but not on her own terms! It was all a ploy by her and I fell for it.. But she doesn't have to use that as a yardstick for a conversation!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:

That's totally a misconception. Maybe she thought you're a wussy.

A woman that loves you will not behave like that. She was totally insane, so to speak. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 4:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Naughtysite:

You gave 3k to a roadside beggar, i believe your reward for heaven for better.

Someone you just met and you encouraged her with 3k to scam another broda another day. You no try. First day, no. If to say nah restaurant you go on a first date with her and spent 3k, its understandable.
Did she really scam me? I could have said no to her. Lol
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 4:54am On Aug 01, 2016
DeeTus:

That's totally a misconception. Maybe she thought you're a wussy.

A woman that loves you will not behave like that. She was totally insane, so to speak. cheesy
You may be correct but then you really talk about love after a chance meeting. May be like..
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 4:57am On Aug 01, 2016
chiefojiji:
OP e be like say u be nice man oooooooooo. Howuufar naw? I broke small na! Me no dey buy pevfumu o. Jez money to take do some little thini. Make I send account number? kiss
Mr nice guy abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.