Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday (49065 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
u did only one good thing, u gave to a less priviledged.

Dem full UNIPORT, ask for delta campus. Visit in the evening, take them to the pool in town and not the school pool. Take them home and watch how their legs spread on ur bed like wild fire.
The worst sex experience I ever had was a one night stand. It leaves me empty because it is only a cock and shoot exercise unless you are careless. You get my drift? Don't misunderstand me but it is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
olowo72:
you have spoken according to the depth of your ignorance.
Thank You.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Asking a girl for sex on the first date means the guy thinks she is a prostitute (that's my thinking). He may probably have nothing to do with her after the night. A girl asking for money on the first meeting suggests she is available to be bought with money.
Most times you dumb fuckks don't ask, you go at it like you are entitled to the cookie jar.... angry. So please give dem ladies a break

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by nairaman66(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
nma24:
Most times you dumb fuckks don't ask, you go at it like you are entitled to the cookie jar.... angry. So please give dem ladies a break

The ladies folks have not proved guys otherwise! They be like its free, just buy me a pizza and it's yours for the night!!
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
nma24:
You are free to call the police on such a person. It is nothing but rape.

Sorry about your pain.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
The worst sex experience I ever had was a one night stand. It leaves me empty because it is only a cock and shoot exercise unless you are careless. You get my drift? Don't misunderstand me but it is not worth it.
well, one could shag just to relieve stress. . Grow some balls
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
nma24:
well, one could shag just to relieve stress. . Grow some balls

I have two big balls already, I don't want them to be larger. So I am not growing more.
nma24:

If I am stressed, I remove the source of stress. Fuccking is best with free mind grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by victorkc(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Op.my experience is like yours.A lady nurse by profession was introduced to me by her classmate who happens to be my friend.i got talking with this lady, and we agreed on a date. I travelled to Enugu just to see this lady and possibly deceide having been chatting with her on fb.As i got to Enugu and logded in a hotel as she told me she would come and see me.meanwhile she said she was doing a pg program in one of the schools in Enugu.As she came to see me she said she was hungry i called for the restraurant.she said we would go to a better place which we did. Can u imagine that after eating the girl took me to a boutique directly opposite where we ate. She said she did not come to Enugu with church cloths and shoes.she went in and selected a cloth and a pair of shoes worth about 18 to 20k.and asked me to pay.i was shocked. I called her aside and inquired how much she had she said none. You knw what I paid the money and bid her bye. Currently she is still not married though a pretty lady. Im married with 2 kids.she may not marry as long as she still into obtain by trick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
She assumed the sale. Only problem you will encounter with these girls is that they will try to get as much as they can out of you. This is where you have to play the false promise game. Not for the gentlemanly.
@nma24, what's your stress?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
victorkc:
Op.my experience is like yours.A lady nurse by profession was introduced to me by her classmate who happens to be my friend.i got talking with this lady, and we agreed on a date. I travelled to Enugu just to see this lady and possibly deceide having been chatting with her on fb.As i got to Enugu and logded in a hotel as she told me she would come and see me.meanwhile she said she was doing a pg program in one of the schools in Enugu.As she came to see me she said she was hungry i called for the restraurant.she said we would go to a better place which we did. Can u imagine that after eating the girl took me to a boutique directly opposite where we ate. She said she did not come to Enugu with church cloths and shoes.she went in and selected a cloth and a pair of shoes worth about 18 to 20k.and asked me to pay.i was shocked. I called her aside and inquired how much she had she said none. You knw what I paid the money and bid her bye. Currently she is still not married though a pretty lady. Im married with 2 kids.she may not marry as long as she still into obtain by trick
Her loss
Too bad
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by IAmNigerian: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
skimpychick:
@tosyne2much, I don't need you to marry me 'cos I'm married. Now let me open your eyes on something. There are guys out there who can do anything for a woman they like/love at first sight.
See,women are intelligent and want men to love ❤ them n not to see them as whatever. I'm not saying that what d lady did was right o. But generally speaking some men need to at least show some respect to women.

Now to op, why did you choose to take her to swim,where she'll show some skin. what do you have in mind?.
Muronic!
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
You are free to call the police on such a person. It is nothing but rape.

Sorry about your pain.
No pains dear
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ogawisdom(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Yesterday I finished a work out routine and was having a break when I saw a lady spotting a low cut which I find really attractive on girls.
Had a little discussion and collected her number and promised to call her later. I had genuine intentions.

Because I saw her in a fitness arena, I felt she might be interested in swimming. So when I was going to swim in the evening, I asked her if she wanted to come along and swim with me. She said yea, I should pick her up somewhere opposite a supermarket.

I got there and waited a while before she appeared. She was now wearing a wig and I was like hmmmm?

Immediately after exchanging greetings, she said she wanted to shop. Wanted to buy so so perfumes and stuff and was looking at me to give her money. I looked at her and studied her as her value crashed and the interest plummeted. I asked her how much? She said 2-3K.

I gave her 3K and she added that she doesn't even have a bikini and bla bla.
I waited for her to finish her shoppin. When she came out, I did not care about what she bought. When she stepped into the car, I told her that I wanted to go alone since she had no bikini to swim with. She was like huh?? I said yea. Deleted her number immediately she stepped out.

Why do some ladies think that every guy that show interest is after their kitten and they start from the word go to extort as much as they can?

Op u b maga ooo hw can u dash a LovePeddler 3k like dt wen there r more deserving beggers on d street

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by skimpychick(f): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
@IAMNIGERIAN you know what? You r a big foooollll. You want to pick up a fight with me, bring it on!.Asshole
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
BoboYekini:
She assumed the sale. Only problem you will encounter with these girls is that they will try to get as much as they can out of you. This is where you have to play the false promise game. Not for the gentlemanly.
@nma24, what's your stress?
No stress at all o....
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
nma24:
No pains dear
You enjoyed it after he came after you like a rabid dog? Hmmm why were you complaining grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
victorkc:
Marriage is not for everyone. But the chick Fall hand sha
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
nma24:
Marriage is not for everyone. But the chick Falk hand sha
You believed that one tongue
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ogawisdom(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
nairaman66:

Mine is;

I met a girl I happened to fancy at Shoprite yesterday. She was actually ahead of me with some few meters, before I could meet up with her because she was rather walking too fast, she had driven off!

I followed her and managed to get her notice and we talked for about 5 mins while i was standing outside with her inside her vehicle. She wounded her car window that I could barely hear her, but was able to talk to her and convince her we hang out.

She agreed but on a premise that I buy her fuel as her vehicle is running low on it. I agreed! We drove back to Shoprite as agreed. Shockingly the first thing she asked before pleasantries was the money for fuel, that if I don't give her there won't be any point for us talking.

I was really taken aback and I told her outrightly that the money wasn't the problem but her unethical methods. I said I wasn't going to fall for that and I drove off!!

I was really going to give her that money for the fuel but somehow felt embarrassed by her methods!!

U r d man nt this sisi op
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
You enjoyed it after he came after you like a rabid dog? Hmmm why were you complaining grin
Who came after me like a rabid dog please
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
ogawisdom:

U r d man nt this sisi op
haha...guyman well done ooo
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
nma24:
Who came after me like a rabid dog please
see below
nma24:
Most time you dumb fuckks don't ask, you go at it like you are entitled to the cookie jar.... angry. So please give dem ladies a break
undecided
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by okikiosibodu(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
macotrading72:
I almost got my self in trouble in one of my trips to naija, I was driving back from apapa that hot afternoon, around dopemu under bridge I was about to navigate towards egbeda then this lady requested for lift to egbeda then I parked and told her that I was going towards Shasha road then she said that's her route.
I allowed her into the car, half way through the journey she asked me why I wasn't talking to her I was like huh? She said bros you no like fat girls, I said I don't have problem with fat girls because in my family my kids sisters are all fat she then said that I didn't even ask her for her phone number or even her me, jeez this babes is beginning to get me irritated.
I asked her her name she told me, then I told her mine, we got close to ckc along Shasha road she asked me to enter one street and I did, we got to one face me I slap you building she told me to stop, the next thing she invited me into the house but this time I said no that I really need to run, she insisted that I come in just to know her room but still I refused she then said ok bros if you don't want to come in can I have some change, I had some spare change of about 2k in the car i gave it to her and she stepped out, I reverse the car and drove off.
I got home and called a friend of mine and explained to him what just happened, my friend told me that I should go to church for Thanksgiving that he knows the girl, that where I picked her from na her office, she is always there waiting for someone to pick her that if I had entered her room she would go into the bedroom, change to something sexy and then join me in the living room, few minutes later a man will walk in and claim that I was having something with his wife and demand for settlement and if I can't pay he will take possession of my car, phone etc pending when i bring the said amount and claim my things
Not to mention beating way I fit get.
People are so desperate these days so guys make una dey careful o, since then till now anytime I enter naija nothing go make me give a girl lift unless I know her one on one.
Like our brother just did, give her the requested amount and zooooommmmmm off without looking back, so its not like say our bros here na mugu because he gave her 3k he just paid her off for good and that's all she gets.
I have learnt a lot from you o. Thank you. I go dey carry my brain waka now anywhere I go. I go first think of my response/ reaction like 10times, before I respond. That is pure wickedness. Am still trusting God for the kind of Joseph's anointing sha (sho Potiphar cld never had gone for an ugly babe, yet Joseph ran from free sex that noone would have known about
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by emmyluizzz: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
no no noooo.....!!! pls bro make sure u get that money back.....I can't believe this....I don't care how u do it but plzzz make sure u get dat money back.#crying
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Lol, How would you know a student and all that ish from a fitness arena? She had the classy outlook of someone independent. And you know it takes some independence for a lady to go out with a low cut. I always see such people as people who don't care about the crowd. You can imagine my disappointment when I saw her on a wig.

I gave her the money. There was no plan to see her again. So it was a way of telling her off but in a respectable way assuming she has the brain to understand that.

All the same I have helped a sister/beggar in need grin

You are really matured, your mother trained you well, God bless her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by thesuave10(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pweetyphola stop viewing and comment joor grin tongue
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by pweetyphola(f): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Yesterday I finished a work out routine and was having a break when I saw a lady spotting a low cut which I find really attractive on girls.
Had a little discussion and collected her number and promised to call her later. I had genuine intentions.

Because I saw her in a fitness arena, I felt she might be interested in swimming. So when I was going to swim in the evening, I asked her if she wanted to come along and swim with me. She said yea, I should pick her up somewhere opposite a supermarket.

I got there and waited a while before she appeared. She was now wearing a wig and I was like hmmmm?

Immediately after exchanging greetings, she said she wanted to shop. Wanted to buy so so perfumes and stuff and was looking at me to give her money. I looked at her and studied her as her value crashed and the interest plummeted. I asked her how much? She said 2-3K.

I gave her 3K and she added that she doesn't even have a bikini and bla bla.
I waited for her to finish her shoppin. When she came out, I did not care about what she bought. When she stepped into the car, I told her that I wanted to go alone since she had no bikini to swim with. She was like huh?? I said yea. Deleted her number immediately she stepped out.

Why do some ladies think that every guy that show interest is after their kitten and they start from the word go to extort as much as they can?

Obviously she was at the arena to scout. Not everyone you meet at a particular place is there for the purpose of the place itself. You shouldn't have given her a dime and i really hope she didn't go with your number tho you deleted hers. She might call you and come back with a sob story for you tomorrow that might end up taking more cash from you
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by pweetyphola(f): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
nairaman66:

Mine is;

I met a girl I happened to fancy at Shoprite yesterday. She was actually ahead of me with some few meters, before I could meet up with her because she was rather walking too fast, she had driven off!

I followed her and managed to get her notice and we talked for about 5 mins while i was standing outside with her inside her vehicle. She wounded her car window that I could barely hear her, but was able to talk to her and convince her we hang out.

She agreed but on a premise that I buy her fuel as her vehicle is running low on it. I agreed! We drove back to Shoprite as agreed. Shockingly the first thing she asked before pleasantries was the money for fuel, that if I don't give her there won't be any point for us talking.

I was really taken aback and I told her outrightly that the money wasn't the problem but her unethical methods. I said I wasn't going to fall for that and I drove off!!

I was really going to give her that money for the fuel but somehow felt embarrassed by her methods!!

Lol grin grin grin Girls are not smiling bro. Just wish they stop killing the rest of us vibes..
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ardeypearlz(f): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ladies dey para grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:
How was she supposed to know you weren't after her "kitten" when that's the reason you hooked up with her for starters? You come here sounding like a saint wanting to be just friends, eziokwu! Would you have taken time to write this epistle if you had asked for se;x (on the first date) after swimming. You meet a girl today, then take her out swimming the same day and what would she be wearing? A bikini right?! So she's to strut her almost nude self for your viewing pleasure? OP, she only asked in advance what she very well knew you wanted in arrears. You should have invited her to fellowship instead, christian brother with church mind.

So on point!
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by thesuave10(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
nairaman66:

Mine is;

holy sh*t! Did you watch,cartoon for tips?! shocked grin this is messed up bro
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by thesuave10(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
pweetyphola:

Obviously she was at the arena to scout. Not everyone you meet at a particular place is there for the purpose of the place itself. You shouldn't have given her a dime and i really hope she didn't go with your number tho you deleted hers. She might call you and come back with a sob story for you tomorrow that might end up taking more cash from you

I knew you would comply tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Should I Forgive Her?? / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.