Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday (49028 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Holyman3(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
I throw that kind of money to numerous girls, even when they didnt ask for it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Chibyko(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
Who lost?.... Oga na u lose... She don chop 3k for ur head... U for tell her dt u forgot ur atm for houz, carry her reach ur houz and chop her first...
agabaI23:
Yesterday I finished a work out routine and was having a break when I saw a lady spotting a low cut which I find really attractive on girls.
Had a little discussion and collected her number and promised to call her later. I had genuine intentions.

Because I saw her in a fitness arena, I felt she might be interested in swimming. So when I was going to swim in the evening, I asked her if she wanted to come along and swim with me. She said yea, I should pick her up somewhere opposite a supermarket.

I got there and waited a while before she appeared. She was now wearing a wig and I was like hmmmm?

Immediately after exchanging greetings, she said she wanted to shop. Wanted to buy so so perfumes and stuff and was looking at me to give her money. I looked at her and studied her as her value crashed and the interest plummeted. I asked her how much? She said 2-3K.

I gave her 3K and she added that she doesn't even have a bikini and bla bla.
I waited for her to finish her shoppin. When she came out, I did not care about what she bought. When she stepped into the car, I told her that I wanted to go alone since she had no bikini to swim with. She was like huh?? I said yea. Deleted her number immediately she stepped out.

Why do some ladies think that every guy that show interest is after their kitten and they start from the word go to extort as much as they can?
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by planetx: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
fijabs:
It seems most girls in Nigeria have turned to scammer, I met a girl, the next day I visited her, the next thing she said was that she didn't feel like eating the food they prepared for her at home, she said she wants to get something to eat at a supermarket and I followed her, she got biscuits and big coke, I brought out money to pay bt she quickly paid, on getting to her house she told me she didn't feel like eating the biscuits and the coke again, to cut the long story short, not until I bought suya for her that night o, the next night wen I called her she said she wanted Pizza or Shawamah, that was how I stopped calling her, imagine a lady that av nt even ask out.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by planetx: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
fijabs:
It seems most girls in Nigeria have turned to scammer, I met a girl, the next day I visited her, the next thing she said was that she didn't feel like eating the food they prepared for her at home, she said she wants to get something to eat at a supermarket and I followed her, she got biscuits and big coke, I brought out money to pay bt she quickly paid, on getting to her house she told me she didn't feel like eating the biscuits and the coke again, to cut the long story short, not until I bought suya for her that night o, the next night wen I called her she said she wanted Pizza or Shawamah, that was how I stopped calling her, imagine a lady that av nt even ask out.
So you stopped calling her because of ordinary suya and pizza? If you cannot afford such mundane items why even try to get to know a lady.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Thylord(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
nma24:
I find this your story hard to believe op
because of the 3k.my dear 3k no go cook one pot of soup so calm down.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by hahn(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
uboma:

I am disappointed at your comment.

Talk true! shocked
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Well, Sometimes, being rude would not return my wasted time or add anything to my value grin

I like your approach bro. Being rude won't add to your height or elevate your social status.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
hahn:

Guy, you are a MUGU! Period.

You no even get swag sef

undecided

Guy u should not av judged him like that. U judged him by the size of your own pocket I guess, If you are comfortable enough like having a fat bank account with millions of naira and you see a girl you like and want to spoil and she ended up behaving like the girl behaved, giving her 3k to discard her would be like uve not even given her anything. So if this guy is buoyant it is the girl that has lost not the guy.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by olowo72(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
nma24:
I find this your story hard to believe op
you have spoken according to the depth of your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by uboma(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
hahn:

Talk true! shocked

Your earlier comment to the poster was completely unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Sparklequeen(f): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
You actually don't have to believe it hun.

My dear, you did well, don't fall for all those that are criticizing you. Some girls sha!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by justi4jesu(f): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
schumastic:
u did not even wait for December to reach self before you start giving out cash, father Xmas

grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Forwetinnah: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
How was she supposed to know you weren't after her "kitten" when that's the reason you hooked up with her for starters? You come here sounding like a saint wanting to be just friends, eziokwu! Would you have taken time to write this epistle if you had asked for se;x (on the first date) after swimming? You meet a girl today, then take her out swimming the same day and what would she be wearing? A bikini right?! So she's to strut her almost nude self for your viewing pleasure? OP, she only asked in advance what she very well knew you wanted in arrears. You should have invited her to fellowship instead, christian brother with church mind.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by hahn(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
davtosh:

Guy u should not av judged him like that. U judged him by the size of your own pocket I guess, If you are comfortable enough like having a fat bank account with millions of naira and you see a girl you like and want to spoil and she ended up behaving like the girl behaved, giving her 3k to discard her would be like uve not even given her anything. So if this guy is buoyant it is the girl that has lost not the guy.

O
K

Thanks for the lecture smiley
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by hahn(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
uboma:

Your earlier comment to the poster was completely unnecessary.

Me and the guy don settle.

Will you give a woman, or even anyone, 3k for nothing? Especially one who you are aware regards you as a piggy bank?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Ekehwinz: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
She is also a beggar wink
baba please i need small raba to tidy my fees and rent.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
checkengine:

I like your approach bro. Being rude won't add to your height or elevate your social status.
You see am naa
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by supernet4(f): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ekehwinz:

baba please i need small raba to tidy my fees and rent.
hahahhahah
Funny grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by bezimo(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
hatchy:
My dear its only in Nigeria you will see such stupid and foolish,idiotic behavior.In other climes a girl pays her bills when you take her out unless you insist you will pay would she allow you do that for her. That is the more reason why you see many of them stranded without any serious relationship because all the guys are wiser instead they play the go-as-you pay lotto.

You can say that again. I can relate with that. The average 9ja girls mentality is beggerly when compared to the average girls in other climes.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sparklequeen:

My dear, you did well, don't fall for all those that are criticizing you. Some girls sha!!!
They are entitled to their opinions though. Not bothered. Each to his own cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Idydarling(f): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
HungerBAD:

As a rule,I never go near female students...
wanted to reply u accordingly, just noticed ur monicker...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Raphael81(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
You gave her 3k? Then left her?and your point for doing that exactly?

I am old school,so my advice is the old school sense kind.

First,never ever give a woman money the day you just met her no matter what, as you are laying a very bad precedence for the future between the two of you.

A woman that begs for money on the first day,is a professional begger,schemer,and honestly not somebody a responsible man should go near.

My last advice for you is this,and it has worked for me. After some few minutes of conversation with her,always ask her what she does for a living.

As a rule,I never go near female students,unemployed females and any female who cannot in anyway support themselves.

And even at that,the female have to be somewhat close to my level financially.

Beerbeer Bank(yansh bank) no be bank at ,and I no go deposit my money there. Beerbeer bank no get withdrawal card,only deposit machine.

hehe u must be a sage bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Idydarling:
wanted to reply u accordingly, just noticed ur monicker...
Abadia
Are you a student? You were pained by his post undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Idydarling(f): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Abadia Are you a student? You were pained by his post undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by uboma(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
hahn:

Me and the guy don settle.

Will you give a woman, or even anyone, 3k for nothing? Especially one who you are aware regards you as a piggy bank?

Good to hear that you have made peace with the poster.

Now to your question, my answer is YES. I have done it before and will do again if i see myself in such a case.

Giving out the money for nothing doesnt make me less a man.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Ekehwinz: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
supernet4:
hahahhahah Funny grin
this is no comedy, am in dire need of cash right now.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by supernet4(f): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ekehwinz:

this is no comedy, am in dire need of cash right now.
God will provide
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Ekehwinz: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
supernet4:
God will provide

been hearing that for so long. All i need right now is the manifestation.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thylord:
because of the 3k.my dear 3k no go cook one pot of soup so calm down.
Don't get me wrong, my disbelief has nothing to do with d 3k
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Why do some ladies think that every guy that show interest is after their kitten and they start from the word go to extort as much as they can?
u did only one good thing, u gave to a less priviledged.

Dem full UNIPORT, ask for delta campus. Visit in the evening, take them to the pool in town and not the school pool. Take them home and watch how their legs spread on ur bed like wild fire.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Fourwinds: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
agabaI23:
Yesterday I finished a work out routine and was having a break when I saw a lady spotting a low cut which I find really attractive on girls.
Had a little discussion and collected her number and promised to call her later. I had genuine intentions.

Because I saw her in a fitness arena, I felt she might be interested in swimming. So when I was going to swim in the evening, I asked her if she wanted to come along and swim with me. She said yea, I should pick her up somewhere opposite a supermarket.

I got there and waited a while before she appeared. She was now wearing a wig and I was like hmmmm?

Immediately after exchanging greetings, she said she wanted to shop. Wanted to buy so so perfumes and stuff and was looking at me to give her money. I looked at her and studied her as her value crashed and the interest plummeted. I asked her how much? She said 2-3K.

I gave her 3K and she added that she doesn't even have a bikini and bla bla.
I waited for her to finish her shoppin. When she came out, I did not care about what she bought. When she stepped into the car, I told her that I wanted to go alone since she had no bikini to swim with. She was like huh?? I said yea. Deleted her number immediately she stepped out.

hmmmmm.... Okokobioko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.