Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Abacha's Son 'to Enter Politics' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Son 'to Enter Politics' (5731 Views)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / Kano PDP Primaries: Takia Wins As Abacha’s Son Withdraws / Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Son 'to Enter Politics' by spoOne: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2009
If the good people of Kano want him as Governor of their state, then so be it. After all Abacha’s tyranny and destruction of innocent lives was only perpetrated on the Southerners – Most Northerners simply stood aside and watched. So I am not surprised they don’t see anything wrong with this tyrant’s son contesting a gubernatorial election in Kano.

Not to worry, this is as far as he’ll go – he will not dare seek a national position, elected or appointed.

You can call Nigerians a lot of names, but they are definitely not forgetful - take IBB for instance, he has tried all he can to get back into National polity to no avail.
Re: Abacha's Son 'to Enter Politics' by kufre4biz(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2009
With his cash and in PDP he will win any election irrespective of your vote. My sympathy to the people of Kano State
Re: Abacha's Son 'to Enter Politics' by german007(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2009
@KUFRE4BIZ

Bros I hail for this your grammar oh. nah die
Re: Abacha's Son 'to Enter Politics' by spoOne: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
german007:

@KUFRE4BIZ

Bros I hail for this your grammar oh. nah die

Cut the brother some slack grin grin Practice makes perfect - lots of practice,
Re: Abacha's Son 'to Enter Politics' by blackcat1: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2009
Abacha was one of the best Presidents we had and will ever have lipsrsealed
I will vote for his son anyday, anytime and anywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Abacha's Son 'to Enter Politics' by joaoche(f): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2009
his son might be different, who knows undecided
Re: Abacha's Son 'to Enter Politics' by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
@blackcat1
abacha was never a president, he's a military head of state who truncated democracy & made himself a dictator, anyhow i wonder what his son is coming to do, birds of d same feather flocks together,
Re: Abacha's Son 'to Enter Politics' by hanslibs(m): 5:13am On Oct 01, 2009
Mr KOBO r u guys related?  if ur ans is no, then  na who send u?  angry PS or has ur pocket seen the zero level, chife there are so many other ways of upgrading yourself to the naira level other than being a Devil's advocate. 
Re: Abacha's Son 'to Enter Politics' by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 01, 2009
@ topic

na today?
Re: Abacha's Son 'to Enter Politics' by ayomidej(f): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2009
No surprise its expected once you are a leader in naija, your whole family is expected to join politics.

Its their father's business

Abacha - now his son
OBJ - Iyabo (daughter)

And so many others, their agenda is to finish off the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) / David Mark New Position In The Senate House (photo) / Anambra : What Niger Delta States Must Learn From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.