Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " (36991 Views)

Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by januzaj(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2016
It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind na
Everybody knows this

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Oluwabenny: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
In my opinion it's too early to call PMB a failure. He seems to mean well for the country and he's got a plan or formula. In about a year to or at the end of his tenure,the score cards are there for us all to mark.
u dey craz.....oooook u r also one of the trekkers

7 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by obaival(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2016
Fulio
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by korel9: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2016
Wey that girl wey been distribute apple some years back? undecided

Please if someone has any info about her whereabout the person should be kind enough to forward it.

Somebody needs to eat apple now angry

7 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2016
AmuDimkpa:
This man thinks he is saying something new. Mttchew... Oga relax, everyone knows that. He failed in 1984, he is still failing ...
In one word,buhar and failure be likelipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by elmisti(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
In my opinion it's too early to call PMB a failure. He seems to mean well for the country and he's got a plan or formula. In about a year to or at the end of his tenure,the score cards are there for us all to mark.

bro, a saturday that will be good show signs from friday.......u can smell a good sunday from d saturday.....currently ehn bubu is nt showing any positive sign

13 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by berrystunn(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2016
Very soon all APC will join forces to call on buhari to step down.

7 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Sunnycliff(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2016
Them eyes Don dey clear one by one.

Wailers Branch Kano has reported that the scarcity of dollars have affected the cost of our Wailers form. So they have to wail for six months probation while we make necessary preparations to make their forms available!

#changethechange

7 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Gkemz: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2016
Buhari is a monumental failure. Its only the zombies who would contend with the fact.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by samx4real(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2016
idiots...

na now d magani when oga Buhari take cover una eyes dey clear?

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

Can you detail what exactly this plan is? Just any aspect will do..

7 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by grovec12(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2016
please ,please , please !!! are you saying APC chieftain is saying this....we are waiting tinubu and Obasanjo to give their view before we know if buhari is a failure ....abeg make una park well a one year old child can not walk...we are under processing ,let wait we become a finished product..
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by 4wrd9ja: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:
One by one the rubber band holding the strange bedfellows is snapping.
When the chips are down, the northerners would realize that they indeed put the wrong step forward.
By then it would be too late for the dunce yorubas to retrace their steps and burry their shame, especially those online zombies, they would rather deactivate their NL account than swallow the humble pie.
why are you guys so pathetic like this is it only Yoruba vote that gave him the presidency, Yorubas have have balanced things ,they contributed in making GEJ acting president and president before,so if they make error of judgment with buhari,its allowed we ve all made such at one time or the other.The burden is on buhari who cannot live up to expectations,to whom much is given much Is expected

5 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by lordkhalifa(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2016
the aftereffect of voting for a cattle rearer expecting him to act like an economist... my 5% region rejected this fraud.... tnx God zombies are coming back to der senses

5 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Where are those Northern youths that threatened hell and brimstone on anybody that criticizes Buhari and his clueless government. What sayest thou now. Mtcheew.

5 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Ureo2014: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by berrystunn(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

Every govt in power have something to show after 100days in office.

Can I ask you a question?
Can you state the plans buhari have for Nigeria without oil??

Can you explain the type of well he mean to the country without northern part of Nigeria .

buhari fighting corruption the right way??

6 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Egbabiekperemo: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

This one done pass curse

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Shome36(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Where the hell is Ibrahim Magu? this Fella need to be arrested......

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by london4luv: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
shut that ur smelly mouth jor,, what do u know abt politics. Maybe na mama thank you you dey chop that's why ur talking this nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Shome36(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2016
berrystunn:
Very soon all APC will join forces to call on buhari to step down.
wake up from your dream. LOL
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by grovec12(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2016
if the Hausa's and d fellani are complaining , what should the zombie Yorubas who jointly put in there say.. everything of value has a price .PdP in sixteen year never push dollar to $1 to #410..tinubu say something we wait your of political formulas ..l

stop the corruption saga and move to your promisees..

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
I believe you mean the formula to put Nigeria back at the stage he met the country when he took over last year.

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Orubebe01: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2016
A abject P poverty C continues

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by kenchylala: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

Guy I understand that your view point, it's called TABLE MANNERS, you don't talk whn you are eating.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by jaywhoco(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
abeg take sleep pills and wake up when the time for marking d score card comes

Iranu+abasha

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

Tell us more about this plan or formula because we are not seeing any plan, only trial and error policy's, Make one today, remove it tomorrow and make another.

So kindly educate us on this plan/formula he has that we don't know about.

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by lovchalice(f): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Boombijj: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Buhari is a total disaster to Nigeria, I can't just wait for his four years to elapse. Nigerians must have learned from this PMB'S regime. when voting next, we'll forget their sweet mouth and vote wisely.[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

Satide to ma daa, ati Alaminsi laati mo.

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Anyad231: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

Are you for real.....we should wait for 4years to tell ourselves the truth. This government is so clueless. Nigeria is not d first country that has been in crisis .. the resolve is what matters.... As the Honourable said , do we wait till people that dying on the street to wake up. All we hear is PDP did this and that ..but majority of the politicians in APC came from PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Aroh48(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=waleadex post=48317309]In my opinion it's too early to call PMB a failure. He seems to mean well for the country and he's got a plan or formula. In about a year to or at the end of his tenure,the score cards are there for us all to mark. [/quotZombie spotted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University / BREAKING: Dokpesi Released From Kuje Prison / Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.