Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " (36993 Views)

Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Bizibi(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2016
jaiyezy:
When the people fails to acknowledge the fact that all d recession and down turn in Nigeria economy has been because we lacked leaders all these yrs,especially PDP corrupt leaders to have lead the country could not diversify Nigeria economy,making Nigeria oil depended economy,creating Sure-p, to steal wealth of this great country and we are all here making noise about a president that have used all his time in office to fight corrupt and manage a downturn economy...u guys forget the past and expect magic from Buhari.
hunger never beat you reach.....a man with no plan.......abeg no provoke person this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by nigerianvenom(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2016
nnachukz:
They said give him a year. We gave it to him, yet he failed. They are now saying don't assess him yet until the end of his tenure. Yet there is no clear cut policy direction that indicates things can change for better.

Same thought I have
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by henrysam(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=SirChime post=48323433][/quote]
My bro the greeting has started trust my yoruba people. "A ku change yii o". Everyone knows it's suffering they are talking about

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by stanbillion200(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2016
I saw this coming but nigerians were carried away by mere political empty promises........nawaoo,an administration without portfolio
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Rick9(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2016
Buhari don't know how to govern
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Thisis2raw(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Oga, go back to the farm. You will know no hunger by so doing.
so hw is dat farm workin out for u. May God forgive pipo lyk u wit short brain
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by teebell999(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2016
olalekan90:
Kano gave PMB highest number of votes...so why d complain? Make una no vex me abeg pass d way I dey vex presently

who your vex epp? abeg vex well well
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:
One by one the rubber band holding the strange bedfellows is snapping.
When the chips are down, the northerners would realize that they indeed put the wrong step forward.
By then it would be too late for the dunce yorubas to retrace their steps and burry their shame, especially those online zombies, they would rather deactivate their NL account than swallow the humble pie.
I should have call you silly but for the respect I give people online ,how does the activities of Some party members amount to you insulting a whole nation?is it all Yoruba states that voted for PMB? With peeps like you posting inciting comments on here ,it is hard for one no to be tribalistic. You peeps just come on here and bash the Yoruba nation yet no region accommodated you more than here. If anyone is tired let them leave. Ungrateful peepx.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by cuteboy2: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Curvinus:
Kindly contact the regional manager North for your wailers form. Its high time we all called evil by its name.

Buhari couldn't negotiate his way out of a wet paper bag in the 80s when he had petrol dollars to throw around. Now he thinks he can work magic by installing demented old men and Aspie North thugger crew in sensitive leadership position.

How can a man be talking about diversifying to agriculture and at the same time, take away subsidy on fertilizer? No be madness?

Meanwhile, he is subsidizing hajj with N8 billion. So he wants to grow religion, whilst shrinking agriculture.

It is a big lesson that men should always be judged by their actions not progpaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2016
Instead of fighting each other i think it is safe to say we now know better...
I think it is safe to say poverty is being enforced on the masses so that they can be controlled using the cheapest means...
I think the truth of the matter remains that you cannot put in power a man who is already senile and expect him to perform as expected...
He put an 84 year old man to head a parastatal? What exactly will a man that old achieve? that is if dementia has not set in already...

Nigerians are like puppets being controlled by their bellies... i think it is high time we changed the game and control the stakes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Teymanhenry(f): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
In my opinion it's too early to call PMB a failure. He seems to mean well for the country and he's got a plan or formula. In about a year to or at the end of his tenure,the score cards are there for us all to mark.

**Edited**
We don't have to insult ourselves when we have to register our opinions. I made my submission after critically considering some factors. You need to be logical and perhaps reasonable when making your criticism,unlike the unruly ways some guys quoted me. Really,I am not a party person,I am in no way associated with PMB's party and I am personally not happy with our current economic situation. My point was/is,after his 4 years we have the reserved power to decide if he's to stay or leave. I am really not pained or disturbed by the insults passed on me by those of you who abusively quoted me. We are still friends and I do adore you guys. Cheers!
guy please u should wait after four years before saying this.,,, what's the proof that things could get better,,, the way things r going d possibility of Nigeria getting beta is very low.,, no food, employments, light, etc only promises and speculations
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Shome36(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2016
berrystunn:

You think is easy for a party member to sound like opposition??

This is what we see and hear in this govt.

A Close friend to buhari and also a strong APC supporter said
Dignity can't put food on our table.
We are losing supports everyday
I understand your point now.....but you sound more like a wailer in the first place
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by vislabraye(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
In my opinion it's too early to call PMB a failure. He seems to mean well for the country and he's got a plan or formula. In about a year to or at the end of his tenure,the score cards are there for us all to mark.

**Edited**
We don't have to insult ourselves when we have to register our opinions. I made my submission after critically considering some factors. You need to be logical and perhaps reasonable when making your criticism,unlike the unruly ways some guys quoted me. Really,I am not a party person,I am in no way associated with PMB's party and I am personally not happy with our current economic situation. My point was/is,after his 4 years we have the reserved power to decide if he's to stay or leave. I am really not pained or disturbed by the insults passed on me by those of you who abusively quoted me. We are still friends and I do adore you guys. Cheers!

People from his party who know him better are complaining. So you think u know better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

**Edited**

Mr wale, this kind of statement could lead to
some one been lynched in some certain
environment

the hardship this govt has inflicted on innocent
people of this nation is so glaring for even a child
to ask his parents some questions bcs some
of his perks has been slashed

according to you we must wait till the end his
tenure to understand he is a failure

does a student need to graduate before before
you know he is brilliant?

what is that you can say is there clear cut
economic policy after promises of heaven on
earth during the election

one would believe is either you benefits from
the suffering of the masses or your benefiting
from the present govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Okundaye4(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2016

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Arsewipemod: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2016
carmag:

environment

from the present govt
Egbon Clifford, go and farm.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by waleadex(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2016
carmag:

environment

from the present govt
I understand you tho...
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by cuteboy2: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2016
jaiyezy:
When the people fails to acknowledge the fact that all d recession and down turn in Nigeria economy has been because we lacked leaders all these yrs,especially PDP corrupt leaders to have lead the country could not diversify Nigeria economy,making Nigeria oil depended economy,creating Sure-p, to steal wealth of this great country and we are all here making noise about a president that have used all his time in office to fight corrupt and manage a downturn economy...u guys forget the past and expect magic from Buhari.

Some people are so thick-skulled, they just don't get it.

Now I believe your life is better because you have "upright" leaders who:

1. They are fighting corruption so well by padding the national budget to the tune of over N400 billion, and sharing the money among themselves in phantom constituency projects.

2. Have managed to manage the economy downwards so that inflation has skyrocketted from 8% to 16% in just one year

3. Naira exchange has been expertly managed from N180 to N400 in just 18 months.

4. They have managed the economy so well that a bag of rice has moved from N8,000 to N16,000, and a basket of tomatoes has "improved" from N3,000 to over N14,000 in 1 year

5. Price of petrol has "improved" tremendously from N86 per liter to N145 per liter. No need to talk about kerosene.

6. Electricity generated has magically improved from 4,000MW to between 2000 - 3000MW.

7. Have elevated nepotism to art form by fixing their children in choice government jobs at CBN, FIRS, etc, whilst they say your own children take job of dressing and undressing masquerades. They now say nepotism is not corruption

8. Purchase multi-million dollar homes in Dubai (General Buratai) and USA (Rtd Lt Gen Dambazzau) for themselves, under the pretext of being experts in saving their salaries. Maybe they have magic bank accounts which the rest of cannot open.

On SURE-P:
If you don't know anything about SURE-P, you better remove that from your mouth and go and educate yourself on it. SURE-P was funds accrued from removal of small percentage of subsidy. The proceeds was shared to all tiers of government (LG, state and Federal). The Federal Govt share was managed by Dr Christopher Kolade, one of the most upright men still alive in Nigeria, who they used politics to blackmail to leave the job. The govt then looked for another upright Rtd General Martin Luther Agwai who expertly managed the fund.

The programmes and jobs created via FGN share of SURE-P funds are there for everyone to see. Buhari's govt came in and adopted their nihilist and vindictive approach to kill the laudable programmes including the YouWin programme. Till date they have refused to pay stipends the young people who are being trained under this programme. I hope you have been employed in their deceptive M-power programme which exists only in the webpage?

If there was mismanagement of SURE-P funds, you can be sure Buhari would have gone to town with it, with show arrests tailor-made for the news media.

In any case both PDP and APC state governments received SURE-P money. Have you asked what happened to the SURE-P funds allocated to states and local governments?

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2016
Arsewipemod:
Egbon Clifford, go and farm.
As in. ....?
do you know my occupation,
did I knock on your door for assistance?
without minding you just registered two days ago
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by krissconnect(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

**Edited**
After all these grammer and long story,na still 38likes u got? Attention seeking mofo undecided

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by RELEASEUS: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

**Edited**
I like your objective argument and the way you said you considered some factors before your submission, however, let me also let you know that the world today most especially developing nations like Nigeria does not and can not wait for close to 4 years or 4 year on the dot to judge performance from government. There is something called indices which means the prevailing or current signs to judge the way it will end up. PMB as the current indices show is a total drawback and waste of Nigeria and Nigerians time. He has and is taking us so backward by the time his 4 years is done going by the way things are now we ll be so lost it Wil take us another 50 years to recover.

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
they were all in d same bed together so y shouting now?
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by ajawara(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

How do you expect to get good result at the end of your four years programme when all your year one results are F9. Buhari has no sound economic team and policy .

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Arsewipemod: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
carmag:

As in. ....?

do you know my occupation,

did I knock on your door for assistance?

without minding you just registered two days ago

Bwahah ahhhahhahahahhahkikikikikikikiiiiiiii*sighs
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Eluwilussit(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Thisis2raw:
One by one Zombies don dey wail

Soon, even zarah and Aisha go join wailers. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Alertman24(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
hucienda:
Dis one just dey wake? undecided good morning.

Over to the remaining sleeping horde of zombies.

Some will wake up in 2017. Some 2018. A few 2019.

Whilst the leftovers after then will simply be irredeemable.

I pray we will survive till 2019.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Mskrisx(f): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:
Buhari being a failure is an understatement...

Buhari is disaster, he is a parcel of poverty delivered to us by Zeus..

Anything Buhari lays his hand shrinks, his stature is an indication.

Soon the price of fuel will rise and one Zombie will say "I stand with Buhari", may u stand with Lucifer....

Gaaaawd! I fainted in class when I read this comment grin grin grin cheesy LWTMB..

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Lusola15: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
calaway:

You and Buhari are failures .. Many a Nigerians are a success or a success in working...

You are obviously not fit for anything as Buhari.

Are you a zombie?

Oga i will not mix issues with you, please check my past post even before and after elections

now apologize
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Mydazz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:
One by one the rubber band holding the strange bedfellows is snapping.
When the chips are down, the northerners would realize that they indeed put the wrong step forward.
By then it would be too late for the dunce yorubas to retrace their steps and burry their shame, especially those online zombies, they would rather deactivate their NL account than swallow the humble pie.

Let's always try to be constructive and objective in our political analysis and discourse, ethnic sentiments and bigotry is what has taken us this FAR as a nation. For all I know "the people get the leader they deserve" especially in democracy

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mydazz:

Let's always try to be constructive and objective in our political analysis and discourse, ethnic sentiments and bigotry is what has taken us this FAR as a nation. For all I know "the people get the leader they deserve" especially in democracy
You're right broh, we deserve what we have at the moment.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by tosyne2much(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

**Edited**
Bro, see as guys wan chop you cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives / Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.