Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " (36997 Views)

Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by ObaKlaz: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2016
I'm tired mehn... GEJ was such a blundering, ineffectual buffoon then, and I criticized him vocally. But right now, I think I'd choose his buffoonery over this humongous flop and dummy Buhari. ...I'm tired mehn!

5 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by ajawara(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
In my opinion it's too early to call PMB a failure. He seems to mean well for the country and he's got a plan or formula. In about a year to or at the end of his tenure,the score cards are there for us all to mark.

How do you expect to get good result when all your year one results are F9. Buhari has no sound economic team and policy .

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by ShoBabba(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2016
Said buhari

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by RitzyPrince(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2016
This is the kind of article that lands people in jail....hope the OP can defend this when it reach the target sad
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by lordyugo: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
In my opinion it's too early to call PMB a failure. He seems to mean well for the country and he's got a plan or formula. In about a year to or at the end of his tenure,the score cards are there for us all to mark.

in a sane and civilized country a year of failure is like dog years of failure cos every year has a ripple effect on other years.
but in our 3rd world country acceptance of mediocrity and less is a norm and u pple still wonder why we are a 3rd world country

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by LBK1: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2016
I think we should be patient, the best is yet to come. To be a President is not easy ---back to[color=#990000][/color] when I was.....
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Yalakalibari007: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2016
hungryboy:
Abokki na now una eye clear?
even Mbaka follow, we re anticiping the treker and whole lots of others who will set ego aside too
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by alaskido(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:
Buhari being a failure is an understatement...

Buhari is disaster, he is a parcel of poverty delivered to us by Zeus..

Anything Buhari lays his hand shrinks, his stature is an indication.

Soon the price of fuel will rise and one Zombie will say "I stand with Buhari", may u stand with Lucifer....

Men I agree with you o. I cannot laugh enough. Buhari is a complete disaster.

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by anigbajumo(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2016
E no easy at all,see how people dey yab Mr President............

Naija no gat chill at all.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Shokudo(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2016
Zombies 1, 2015 – Names Of Nollywood Celebrities, Nigerian Musicians & Comedians Supporting APC’s Buhari & Osinbajo

Below is a full list of Nollywood celebrities and entertainers supporting APC Presidential and VP candidates (General Muhammadu Buhari & RCCG Pastor Yemi Osinbajo) for the upcoming Valentine’s day election.

Desmond Elliott
Funke Akindele
Moji Olaiya
Ronke Ojo Oshodi Oke
Lasun Ray
Yemi Solade
Foluke Daramola
Richardo Agbor
Leonard Mezie
Bolaji Amusan
Baba Suwe
Bimbo Thomas
Eniola Badmus
Yomi Fash Lanso
Baba Tee
Fathia Balogun
Femi ADebayo
Odunlade Adekola
Sola Shobowale
Yinka Quadri
Adebayo Salami
Sanyeri
Fausat Balogun
Olamide
Ice Prince
Banky W
MI
Sound Sultant
K1
9ice
Malaika
KSB
Dayo Adeneye
DJ Jimmy Jatt
Wande Coal
Iyanya
Skales
Olu Maintain
Azadus
General Pype
Gbenga Adeyinka the 1st
Funky Mallam
Obafemi Martins
Tomiwa Sage
Lafup

Amaechi
Tinubu
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by cleoblizz332(f): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2016
Politics is damn interesting can't help but laugh I can still remember during the campaign period everywhere you turn to is Buhari. So now whatsup

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Arsewipemod: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2016
Thisis2raw:
till we vanish from the surface of earth cuz of hunger brought about by ur Buhari is dat wen u knw de man has messed naija up with his bad polictics.
Oga, go back to the farm. You will know no hunger by so doing.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2016
Please....swerve. its over a year already and PMB clearly has no economic plan. I mean what do you expect from someone who has no knowledge about economics. He is doing what he knows best and that is corruption. it is just pathetic that Nigeria got to this level.
waleadex:

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by GOFRONT(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2016
I now understand why my Nigeria is an Under developed Country
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by jaiyezy(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2016
When the people fails to acknowledge the fact that all d recession and down turn in Nigeria economy has been because we lacked leaders all these yrs,especially PDP corrupt leaders to have lead the country could not diversify Nigeria economy,making Nigeria oil depended economy,creating Sure-p, to steal wealth of this great country and we are all here making noise about a president that have used all his time in office to fight corrupt and manage a downturn economy...u guys forget the past and expect magic from Buhari.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by SycophanticGoat: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2016
That old and disgusting maniac will soon send EFCC to this man.. Watchout..

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by cuteboy2: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

Na "MEAN WELL" we go chop?

"IN ABOUT A YEAR or AT END OF HIS TENURE".
One year has already rolled by. We will hit 2 years in a matter of months. Which "year" are you referring to?
Who will be alive at the end of his tenure to read the score card?

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by berrystunn(m): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Shome36:
wake up from your dream. LOL

You think is easy for a party member to sound like opposition??

This is what we see and hear in this govt.

A Close friend to buhari and also a strong APC supporter said
Dignity can't put food on our table.
We are losing supports everyday

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by ajepako(f): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2016
This old bigot is Nigeria's costliest blunder since independence.

My happiness is that the zombies that unleashed such failure on the rest of us are also going to pay dearly for it.

Loss of job, inflation, high cost of essentials, economic recession are just a few signals that this nomad is a blunder

And we should stop consoling ourselves that 2019 is not far, by the time this dullapo finishes with us, we would beg STONE or KOWA to rescue us..

His visionlessness, insensitivity and nepotism may just be the country's undoing except for divine intervention

Anyway, God will take care of HIS own...

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by cuteboy2: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2016
hucienda:
Dis one just dey wake? undecided good morning.

Over to the remaining sleeping horde of zombies.

Some will wake up in 2017. Some 2018. A few 2019.

Whilst the leftovers after then will simply be irredeemable.

Or some will never wake, since they will have passed away in their hunger-induced slumber.

They say konji is a bastard, but I believe political blindness is the real bastard
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2016
ayoolanr:

You should not waste your time responding to perpetual idi0ts!!! Its an absolute waste of your precious typing time!!!! Ugu has replaced their grey matter!!!!
E be like say you chop ugu for your dream undecided
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by tuniski: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

**Edited**
We don't have to insult ourselves when we have to register our opinions. I made my submission after critically considering some factors. You need to be logical and perhaps reasonable when making your criticism,unlike the unruly ways some guys quoted me. Really,I am not a party person,I am in no way associated with PMB's party and I am personally not happy with our current economic situation. My point was/is,after his 4 years we have the reserved power to decide if he's to stay or leave. I am really not pained or disturbed by the insults passed on me by those of you who abusively quoted me. We are still friends and I do adore you guys. Cheers!
Please tell me one president that doesn't mean well for nigeria? This govt must be judged now cos it has barely a year of effective governance left before politics takes over. Buhari even in 100yrs can offer very little.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2016
ARE WE THERE YET grin
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Alezy(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2016
lovat:
Omenka the core northern states are speaking out while an any where belle face middle belt are still standing with Buhari
Anywhere belle face. ...lwkmdh

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by berrystunn(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2016
jaiyezy:
When the people fails to acknowledge the fact that all d recession and down turn in Nigeria economy has been because we lacked leaders all these yrs,especially PDP corrupt leaders to have lead the country could not diversify Nigeria economy,making Nigeria oil depended economy,creating Sure-p, to steal wealth of this great country and we are all here making noise about a president that have used all his time in office to fight corrupt and manage a downturn economy...u guys forget the past and expect magic from Buhari.

What was the campaign all about ?? What did they promise to do??

To fight corruption only on opposition members??

Adult easily know One year old child with disabilities.
Minor will not see it....
We have more corruption going on under the new govt.
Corruption fight my dog ass.
Where is the recovered funds so far.??
How many are now in jail??

Nonsense, darkness fighting darkness
Looting from looters.

Fantastically corrupt govt
Today some group of people, can exchange Dallas for 197 to 1 dollar. in the name of religion
How can that help the economy and hardship in the country

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Roadmike(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2016
januzaj:
It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind na
Everybody knows this

Yes !

[size=20pt]The guy is failure personified, he has never passed or being successful in anything ,

SSCe/WAEC ---failed

PSC Army Staff college ----failure

Head of state -- woeful

President ------Failing and woefully at that ![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by berrystunn(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2016
cleoblizz332:
Politics is damn interesting can't help but laugh I can still remember during the campaign period everywhere you turn to is Buhari. So now whatsup

Now hardship
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by cuteboy2: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2016
I shudder to think of what will happen to Buhari in 2019 if things do not change positively for the masses soon.
He might be stoned in public events.

This man who was heralded into office by friends and foes alike. Even families of upright politicians like Prof Ambrose Ali, Michael Ajasin, etc of UPN fame who died due to unjustified imprisonment by Buhari's kangaroo tribunals in 1984-1985 hailed him. Now this messed up economy.

Yesterday, I read in the papers that Buhari said he cannot fullfil his campaign promises. I just shook my head, and thought, "Sir, you must be joking".

Abacha might end up being more popular than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by KellyChi28(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2016
Downloads
mp4 3gp mp3
Forum
Music Audio
Videos
Movies
Media Downloads
http://wap-base.com/forum/8690/waec-gce-2016-free-expo-answers.html

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by nortcentrallord(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2016
lovat:
Omenka the core northern states are speaking out while an any where belle face middle belt are still standing with Buhari

Point of correction, @ this point, they ain't standing with bubuthefoo but they are kneeling with him. I hope they don't rest with him finally.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by bayonekind(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

You ar right ... Nigerian has no patient again .... We want to plant yam today and ready to eat pounded yam next 2 days ...
I know for 1 thing that corruption will definitely go low below 15% during this guy --buhari and other thing can raise ...If u reduce corruption level of ppl life.. thing will go round ...
I believe and still hoping that nothing cab get worse than this situation... and after worse season ... good season will follow ,,,

I can recall tough season of going thru polytechnic ....university ....Nyse....job searching...at the end ...life get better ....

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Bizibi(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2016
freshvine:
It took PDP 16 years to make a dollar 186 naira and took APC just a year to make a dollar 400 naira
kai!!!!!!that is one hell of a success,bravo to APC lead govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry / Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff / President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.