Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " (36995 Views)

Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by omoharry(f): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:
Buhari being a failure is an understatement...

Buhari is disaster, he is a parcel of poverty delivered to us by Zeus..

Anything Buhari lays his hand shrinks, his stature is an indication.

Soon the price of fuel will rise and one Zombie will say "I stand with Buhari", may u stand with Lucifer....
hahahahahahahaahaah! you funny die, nor be small..haba!! funny you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by arisanate(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
And some will never wake up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hucienda:
Dis one just dey wake? undecided good morning.

Over to the remaining sleeping horde of zombies.

Some will wake up in 2017. Some 2018. A few 2019.

Whilst the leftovers after then will simply be irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by omoharry(f): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
grovec12:
please ,please , please !!! are you saying APC chieftain is saying this....we are waiting tinubu and Obasanjo to give their view before we know if buhari is a failure ....abeg make una park well a one year old child can not walk...we are under processing ,let wait we become a finished product..
bag of rice is now N25,000 and other food commodities have trippled in thier prices..fuel would soon be increased..nor worry..na when you dey line up for NGO to feed and your family.. you before your eye go clear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by omoharry(f): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
jaiyezy:
When the people fails to acknowledge the fact that all d recession and down turn in Nigeria economy has been because we lacked leaders all these yrs,especially PDP corrupt leaders to have lead the country could not diversify Nigeria economy,making Nigeria oil depended economy,creating Sure-p, to steal wealth of this great country and we are all here making noise about a president that have used all his time in office to fight corrupt and manage a downturn economy...u guys forget the past and expect magic from Buhari.
The past was the reason why PDP was voted out of power in the first place and your party was voted in to make it right..not to make it any worse..you guys should stop giving execuses becos..there is non anymore...APC..your leaders should put up thier thinking cap to formulate policies that will have a positive impact in the lives of Nigerians..enough of the execuses since APC came into power..we are tired of it...people did not vote APC in power to be giving execuses for thier failures..they need a cut out policies that will move this country from where they met it and not take us back and even make it worse than when PDP was in power..SHAME ON APC and thier supporters that are still blinded by thier party propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by hylyne(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jungle justice here and there, cos people are frustrated.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by loomer: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
In 2 months time efcc go come pack u
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Thisis2raw(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Arsewipemod:

And may God punish people like you with no brains.
rule No 2
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Fellywood(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
When @FLYFIRE started shouting that bubu will take Nigeria BACK MANY years I thought he was just being petty.

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
A total gini angry angry angry

Wailers, any form for a converted Zombie?
Please, this is an appeal on humanitarian grounds cry cry
Baba Cassandra will not be happy and EFCC would be turning their database now, looking for how to nail this man undecided
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by obaaderemi: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:
One by one the rubber bands holding the strange bedfellows is snapping.
When the chips are down, the northerners would realize that they indeed put the wrong step forward.
By then it would be too late for the dunce yorubas to retrace their steps and burry their shame, especially those online zombies, they would rather deactivate their NL account than swallow the humble pie.
There is no shame in voting out a govt that fed fat on unbridled stealing and corruption.Thats democracy and if we don't keep voting out bad leaders how on earth will we get it right?in 3 yrs time if buhari is judged to have failed,trust the yorubas to vote enmasse against him.thats what happened to jimmy carter in 1980 against reagan.America expected so much from carter just like many did with buhari.but after 4 yrs when carter couldnt deliver on the economy and terrorism,he lost to reagan in 1980.Jonathan pushed nigeria into buhari's arm with his ineptitude.buhari had contested b4

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Realist2: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
That buhari is a failure is an understatement, he is a disaster, he has polarise the country and make country to sit on a keg of gun powder. With buhari Nigeria Nigeria is heading nowhere.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Hormbo(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
I cannot condemn Buhari yet. Somebody need to tell Buhari that his cabinet is filled up with people who are used to corruption. But economically, Buhari is a failure. He should swallow his pride and for the sake of the marginalised suffering poor, bring back either Ngozi Okonjo Iwela or an Ngozi Okonjo Iwela to manage Nigeria's economy.
Secondly, he must produce enough food within before closing the borders to imported foods. People are hungry as there's no food and where there is, the cost per bag is above the #5000 he proposed to pay the vulnerable or almajiris.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by forexbinary: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lord please before Buhari joins Nairaland, make me a mod, so that I can ban his sorry ass again and again. angry

Odumi sha embarassed
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Northern zombies have been wailing, only the south western ones are still holding on and praying that their "divine" change will come. Alas, they are disappointed by the bouncing back of the general.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by dotedote: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Words from people like you calm people like me down when trying to respond to people's negative comments on platforms like this. I always pray PMB's tenure ends well for us all instead of cursing and complaining 24/7. Many critics here wld not be honest on how they fared under the best president but wld dash down here to curse. This surely won't get you anywhere.
waleadex:
In my opinion it's too early to call PMB a failure. He seems to mean well for the country and he's got a plan or formula. In about a year to or at the end of his tenure,the score cards are there for us all to mark.

**Edited**
We don't have to insult ourselves when we have to register our opinions. I made my submission after critically considering some factors. You need to be logical and perhaps reasonable when making your criticism,unlike the unruly ways some guys quoted me. Really,I am not a party person,I am in no way associated with PMB's party and I am personally not happy with our current economic situation. My point was/is,after his 4 years we have the reserved power to decide if he's to stay or leave. I am really not pained or disturbed by the insults passed on me by those of you who abusively quoted me. We are still friends and I do adore you guys. Cheers!
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by waleadex(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2016
dotedote:
Words from people like you calm people like me down when trying to respond to people's negative comments on platforms like this. I always pray PMB's tenure ends well for us all instead of cursing and complaining 24/7. Many critics here wld not be honest on how they fared under the best president but wld dash down here to curse. This surely won't get you anywhere.
Thanks and it's well. Remember, the truth is always bitter...
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by calaway: 5:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Lusola15:

Oga i will not mix issues with you, please check my past post even before and after elections

now apologize

it is just annoying to see reports say the herdsmen kill women and children in their sleep and it is termed "Herdmen and farmers clash",muslim attack and kill christains and burn churches and you will say religous unrest or Buhari fails Nigeria and you say Nigerian are failures. Put the blame where it belongs and the nonsense will come to a halt
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Lusola15: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
calaway:

it is just annoying to see reports say the herdsmen kill women and children in their sleep and it is termed "Herdmen and farmers clash",muslim attack and kill christains and burn churches and you will say religous unrest or Buhari fails Nigeria and you say Nigerian are failures. Put the blame where it belongs and the nonsense will come to a halt

we failed because we elected a 73 old man who doesn't understand the workings of the modern day.

buhari is a failure because at 73 he couldn't mentor a young Nigerian to run in his place
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by EzeNri(m): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
waleadex:
In my opinion it's too early to call PMB a failure. He seems to mean well for the country and he's got a plan or formula. In about a year to or at the end of his tenure,the score cards are there for us all to mark.

**Edited**
We don't have to insult ourselves when we have to register our opinions. I made my submission after critically considering some factors. You need to be logical and perhaps reasonable when making your criticism,unlike the unruly ways some guys quoted me. Really,I am not a party person,I am in no way associated with PMB's party and I am personally not happy with our current economic situation. My point was/is,after his 4 years we have the reserved power to decide if he's to stay or leave. I am really not pained or disturbed by the insults passed on me by those of you who abusively quoted me. We are still friends and I do adore you guys. Cheers!
Which zombie virus are u running on, cos this one na die.

Where were u when Nigerians voted for stone over cassandra on this forum? The change chanting demons were only able to offer a meagre of 200+ votes.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by waleadex(m): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
EzeNri:

Which zombie virus are u running on, cos this one na die.

Where were u when Nigerians voted for stone over cassandra on this forum? The change chanting demons were only able to offer a meagre of 200+ votes.

Be respectful when you have to quote an elder...OK?
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by EzeNri(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
waleadex:

Be respectful when you have to quote an elder...OK?
Were the Zombies respectful when the were insulting GEJ, a man old enough to be their grandfather and the Office of the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces?

Una never see anything.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by ocelot2006(m): 1:08am On Aug 12, 2016
Awwww happy new year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US / Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results / Garba Shehu: Kemi Adeosun's Forgery Worse Than Pantami’s Comments On Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.