Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " (36994 Views)

Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
In my opinion it's too early to call PMB a failure. He seems to mean well for the country and he's got a plan or formula. In about a year to or at the end of his tenure,the score cards are there for us all to mark.
Hiss! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by SirChime(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=josephni12 post=48317126]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/208290-youre-total-failure-apc-chieftain-slams-buhari.html
If Jonathan was an "Ineffectual Buffoon", would it be safe to conclude that we now have "Effectual Buffoons" in place? And since the Yorubas have a greeting for every situation, should we now greet ourselves"Eku Suffering o"? My people na "One Chance" we dey so o! Please wake up people and pray. Na God pass them all.

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2016
Failure ke! Buhari is evil and archaic!

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by CyberWolf: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2016
januzaj:
It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind na
Everybody knows this
I thought you are a Buharist cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2016
4wrd9ja:

why are you guys so pathetic like this is it only Yoruba vote that gave him the presidency, Yorubas have have balanced things ,they contributed in making GEJ acting president and president before,so if they make error of judgment with buhari,its allowed we ve all made such at one time or the other.The burden is on buhari who cannot live up to expectations,to whom much is given much Is expected

You should not waste your time responding to perpetual idi0ts!!! Its an absolute waste of your precious typing time!!!! Ugu has replaced their grey matter!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by amoduganja: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2016
That old woman that donated her entire life savings for Buhari's campaign will be turning in her grave. What a waste!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by DedeNkem: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2016
The north has damaged this country so badly!

People voted for Buhari simply because he was once a military dictator (for few months) not because he was qualified in any way to be president!

Nigerian f*ools are obsessed with former military generals, that's why this country is a total mess today!

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Udofire(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
In my opinion it's too early to call PMB a failure. He seems to mean well for the country and he's got a plan or formula. In about a year to or at the end of his tenure,the score cards are there for us all to mark.
the same way other past politician had plans and were waiting for the right time till their was tenure almost ending,they started rushing things. Too pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by berrystunn(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2016
grovec12:
please ,please , please !!! are you saying APC chieftain is saying this....we are waiting tinubu and Obasanjo to give their view before we know if buhari is a failure ....abeg make una park well a one year old child can not walk...we are under processing ,let wait we become a finished product..

Adult easily know One year old child with disabilities

But minor, will not understand until it's because finish product.

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Paperwhite(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Curvinus:
Kindly contact the regional manager North for your wailers form. Its high time we all called evil by its name.

Buhari couldn't negotiate his way out of a wet paper bag in the 80s when he had petrol dollars to throw around. Now he thinks he can work magic by installing demented old men and Aspie North thugger crew in sensitive leadership position.

How can a man be talking about diversifying to agriculture and at the same time, take away subsidy on fertilizer? No be madness?

No-rather talking of sinking billions of Dollars exploring for oil in the Lake Chad Basin.Oil that is already worthless in the international market? And the useless president says he wants to diversify the economy? Is this not the apogee of super cluelessness? Just imagine what could have happened if our oil deposits are in the north?

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Gbam!..irrespective of whose horse is gored, nigerians of INTEGRITY MUST speak against RUBBISHNESS!...d heartless nomad is purposely pauperising d populace via WEAKEN & RULE tactics! Buhari is a waste of my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Hedonistically: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

This one na talk? Even evil tyrants comparable to Buhari (such as Hitler and Idi Amin) 'meant well'. What the hell does it mean to "mean well"? We're talking about the ugly reality on the ground and you're building useless castles in the air.

As clichéd as it sounds, you Zombies have very linear thinking. Very predictable.

5 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Chrisx1x(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
are u normal?which too early? 1yr plus?my friend if you don't have anything to say just shut up

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by mcnuel001(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
Wonderful, na bcoz u still fit afford MB na, it's eida u don't live in dis country or d zombie syndrome hass finish all d better part of u.my advise pls get a tokunbo brain if d new one is too expensive for now. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by januzaj(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2016
CyberWolf:
I thought you are a Buharist cheesy cheesy grin
Do me a favour please... Gerrara here
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by somez(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2016
Ahahhhahah... Tell me your a comedian. Was the economy this cripple 2 years ago? A year after Buhari was elected, inflation has astronomically reached 16.5%! So what you saying?

Only God knows how we gone scale through Buhari's red tapes till 2019
waleadex:
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by nnokwa042(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:
rice can sell for 60k a bag u dont care ur only consgin is u dont want buhari to be called a failure cus his friend to tinubu u see black man?ur hungry but shame is stoping u from saying so anyways make i leave alone u might be a well to do somebody in apc or ur the head of area boys in ur zone for apc

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Paperwhite(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2016
No wonder nobody now chants "Sai Buhari or Sai Chanji" That a 73years old senile dullard ruled over 170M people including highly educated folks left a lot to be desired.OBJ is so tired that he has stop writing open letters.Tunde Bakare is now whinning.Prof.
Tam David-West is now singing a new song. NASS have continued it legislative corruption. Almajiri are now revolting as the scales have fell of their eyes.Change you all sought for, chains have you recieved.Pls enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by CyberWolf: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2016
januzaj:
Do me a favour please... Gerrara here
Your suffering just began, just wait and see.. You will cry blood. Mumu.. tongue tongue cool
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by freshvine(f): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2016
It took PDP 16 years to make a dollar 186 naira and took APC just a year to make a dollar 400 naira

5 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by greatman247(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2016
This man must be working for PDP or planning to move to PDP. He is a shameless man. So na now you dey wake up from your sleep? He's out to get sympathy or love of Nigerians but he wont see any.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Kruzilano(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2016
mazichika:
Worse president ever liveth
WPEL... Anoda record label on set. grin grin grin.... Nd u will hear.. Its osibanjo the wicked v.p
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by maestroz: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2016
As soon as I saw F9 in buhari's mathematics. I knew immediately that the economy would be in ruins with him in power.

Its time any candidate to the throne show some proficiency in mathematics.

I don't tire for this buhari's shangishaz economy where naira keeps increasing non stop.

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by madridsta007(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

You, my dear sir, are one of the problems of Nigeria.
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by iamcourage(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2016
the man called buhari is actually clueless and has nothing to offer. I never voted for the dullard but I actually thought the man will try to improve other areas of the economy like agriculture because thats what his region is majorly known for instead he has been chasing shadows..looking for oil money..throwing any body who opposes him in jail..the worst thing is that he wont listen to advice, am even thinking he the cow has brain tumour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Okundaye4(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2016
waleadex:

My friend, just shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Stanbeto: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2016
Ugbua ka bu ututu
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by chuksmtn(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2016
lagdmark:

Make you dey hope for noting, even Lia Mohammed has given up on buhari the failure
Even hopeless sef, him no get!!! shocked
lagdmark:

Make you dey hope for noting, even Lia Mohammed has given up on buhari the failure
Even hopeless sef, him no get!!!

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by Splashme: 8:59am On Aug 09, 2016
hungryboy:
Abokki na now una eye clear?
Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by CyberWolf: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=januzaj post=48323956][/quote]

Re: Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " by awlsakim(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2016
Am really surprised that these northern zombies are waking up. E bi like say na now wey the #hunger reach that side.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / Garba Shehu: Kemi Adeosun's Forgery Worse Than Pantami’s Comments On Terrorists / Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.