Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (153833 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by macaranta(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nice one....
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Metrofox(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
dareyyyy:
. Ma'am are u sure u don't mix Indian ladies with northern ladies?
Lots of them are mixed..Niger/Egypt/Shuwa arab etc ..not undiluted
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Ahmedgk(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
meh dis are just mere beauties when u compare em with d ones we have here in Adamawa..

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Msquare220: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Asswear all this babes teat eye! grin
See how dem DE pot.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by eitsei(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

for strafhing, wifing or friendship things , br o which 1 grin grin cheesy
all join together grin
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kaycee625:

Nah not dirty barrack girls, infact i screwed no barrack girl, but being in the barracks gave me security, so i wasnt scared of anyone, harrasing me cos i was fvcking their muslin sisters,
Now let me educate you, most of the Muslim ladies are hor ny as fvck but because of society and the fact that they are always monitored they cant socialize freely,
But then this is the age of social network,
I used apps like badoo, we chat, frim n co, to get talking with them, 95% of the gals i rolled with were from online, some even came all the way for om A B U zaria and spent weekends.
And like i said they were so tight downstairs and that gingerd me to continue to conquer more pvssies.
B4 my Nysc i thought muslin ladies were virtuous but when i went to Nate club in zaria, i discorverd otherwise and got the morale to dominate
My lodge guys would be like u cant even speak hausa and you are getting muslin ladies, i reply them, konji is no respecter of language. grin
Salam walekum!!

Bad guy P, i see a nigga like me over here cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by NafeesaAA(f): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Make I contribute

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by agurza(f): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
All I see is makeup but they're pretty
jealousy no good oo. I can kill

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
with that kind of terrible sunshine wey dey north how come these girls come light in complexion like this, hope this isnt photoshop abi den dey bleach too
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Akinz0126(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kaycee625:
I like fvckiung fair muslin ladies, it was fun, back then during Nysc in the north,most of them are very tight downstairs grin , my only turn off, is those that wear that hausa perfume the thing can smell for days

grin You Must have had the greatest sex of your life Hausa Babe's make Sense Zaria babe's to be precise especially those in ABU cause that's where I was born and grew.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by NafeesaAA(f): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by DateMynd44(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe stop deceiving yourself.
Those girls are just beautiful and fresh because they are from rich homes and came from a silver spoon family.
Why not upload the poor versions and the kunu sellers here.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by NafeesaAA(f): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Check these out

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by NafeesaAA(f): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
More pix

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Maksen: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Where are the those in the South?
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by bellyjean(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chaiiii shocked shocked pweety pweety chics lorisirisi

Now tell me why I shouldn't have them ALL; from Hausa ---- Fulani----igbo----ibibio----edo----yoruba. This is just nigeria alone Ooo.

If I don't have a seed of Indian descent, my mama no go forgive me grin grin. Ukrainian babes dey there Ooo. What of Mexican babes... I am no perv, but all I am saying is I was created for a reason and so are these chics all around the world. grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by MDsambo: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Arewa! Arewa!! Arewa!!!
Ba karya Arewa Rocks

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
schumastic:

SAME THING I WANT THE OP TO ANSWER, IF THE GUYS ARE DARK (95%), THEN HOW COME THE LADIES ARE FAIR?

MORE OVER MAJORITY OF THE LADIES UP THERE ARE FAR FROM AVERAGE FAMILIES... PLS OP EXPLAIN THE ABOVE THANKS

Well, at the beginning of this thread i emphatically noted the fact that hausa/fulani women are usually spoiled with luxury by their husbands who do all the hard work.

Hausa women usually stay indoors to pamper and maintain their complexion and skin, most of them hardly come outside. Their men do all the hussling.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by MeenalKd(f): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Am proudly a northern Kaduna Girl..My cousin Mahmud and his wife Zahra from kd

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Rilwayne001: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
NafeesaAA:
More pix

Hey gerrrarahere' men shit angry

Yoruba girls are prettier wink
See adufetohposh in case you are doubting tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by maasoap(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
most of them will still end up marrying governors and fulani chieftains..... making them as there 3rd wife .... well they are beautiful... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your headache, not theirs.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
9free:

We for like know your location, Manchok, Kafanchan, Kaura or Kagoro, or Kwoi? grin grin grin

Am from Jos. U can even see ir from my profile name.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Onogiede(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
I just sighted my best friend in there,.hawa by name, we both attented police children school bompar barrack kano state before I left for southsouth further my Education,.really tried to have her contacts then but to n't avail
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
kadas01:
No doubt about their unique beauty!

But they don't like to marry us (southerners)!

That's why Nigeria has become "two different countries in one".....!

I don't mind having a beautiful hausa lady who would "wholeheartedly embrace" my spiritual belief!

#Peace!

Religious and linguistic difference is the major issue here.
Even we middlebelt and northern christians hardly marry Hausa fulani muslims, however there has been some exceptions overtime, very few though.

Murtala Mohammed is hausa but his wife was yoruba.

Ike Nwachukwu, he is an igbo man but his mother was a fulani woman from Katsina state.

One of Babangida's wife ia delta igbo from Asaba.

Danbaba Suntai, the former governor of Taraba, a christian, yet married a shuwa arab muslim lady.

So, there r exceptions.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by schumastic(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Well, at the beginning of this thread i emphatically noted the fact that hausa/fulani women are usually spoiled with luxury by their husbands who do all the hard work.

Hausa women usually stay indoors to pamper and maintain their complexion and skin, most of them hardly come outside. Their men do all the hussling.

obviously they were not given birth in fair completion..aii that answer that
the issue of the ladies from average family, you didn't address that cus most of those ladies are using iphone6(180k) that ain't average and since they are not allowed t go out work , how are they able to get it?
quite alright, northerners are pretty same with all tribes infact everyone is beautiful, the most important thing is money and maintenance.
basket mouth,a.y,linda,wizkid,flavor, n so many others we know today, if you take a look at their old pics before the fame and wealth you will see clearly the difference..so my dear, i respect the fact you did your research and came up with this but is the same everywhere.although i won't mind dating a northerner cus i v a thing for them and if you can help with that, thanks.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by NafeesaAA(f): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
See more

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Ada9103(f): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wow.........they are beautiful kiss
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by NafeesaAA(f): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Firmjudge:

dont mind her, she simply gathered pictures of fine girls from arewa .

Imagin I saw a childhood frnd picture among we went to the same sec and same uni and the babe is a kogite her name starts with B.

find attached pixs

painful part of it all I saw my sisters pix and we aint frm kano or zaria..
OP small small day dash dem oo

Most of them use heavy makeup and some are lebaness and not as the OP Portrays

IamProudlyNortherner.

Most of these pictures were gotten from Kano and Zaria online pages, groups and foras.
However there could be some mistakes here or there, but nevertheless most of the ladies here are from Kano/Zaria or they have lived or lived there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.