Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (153828 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by chubbygal(f): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kano babe

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
and what is the purpose and motive of this thread, do you people want more non Muslim suitors?, because all I see is advertising besides they are not even pure blood, show us the real ones not all this half caste i am seeing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
DateMynd44:
SpicyJosBabe stop deceiving yourself.
Those girls are just beautiful and fresh because they are from rich homes and came from a silver spoon family.
Why not upload the poor versions and the kunu sellers here.

When u yoruba, igbo or south south ppl make threads of beautiful women from ur region, why don't u post the pictures of ur ladies who hawk Okpa, Abacha, Agbo jedi jedi, walnut or lacasera?

Hating only kills

10 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
MeenalKd:
Am proudly a northern Kaduna Girl..My cousin Mahmud and his wife Zahra from kd

Wow, never knew we had so many northern galz here in this forum. Its good we start making more contributions.

Sannu da kokari. Hotuna sun yi kyau. Allah ya basu zaman lafiya.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Adigun055(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
angryWhere Is my car key.... I'm going to the north!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by seenter84: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
God I won b like Solomon..(dreams)
Me go marry all and fight no go day.
No b by pracking all d time o.
But looking at beauty at its best.

Love all my malo ladies
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by sexychocolate1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kaycee625:

Nah not dirty barrack girls, infact i screwed no barrack girl, but being in the barracks gave me security, so i wasnt scared of anyone, harrasing me cos i was fvcking their muslin sisters,
Now let me educate you, most of the Muslim ladies are hor ny as fvck but because of society and the fact that they are always monitored they cant socialize freely,
But then this is the age of social network,
I used apps like badoo, we chat, frim n co, to get talking with them, 95% of the gals i rolled with were from online, some even came all the way for om A B U zaria and spent weekends.
And like i said they were so tight downstairs and that gingerd me to continue to conquer more pvssies.
B4 my Nysc i thought muslin ladies were virtuous but when i went to Nate club in zaria, i discorverd otherwise and got the morale to dominate
My lodge guys would be like u cant even speak hausa and you are getting muslin ladies, i reply them, konji is no respecter of language. grin
Salam walekum!!

I hope you add that to your resume

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by ayoxelee(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
y r u showing us all dx px .. are they for sale

ah go lyk buy1 sha
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by sewuun(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Have always got eyes for Northern Ladies maybe because I was born in Kano. the Fulanis, Kano or swua Arab, brown or Fair skin am cool with them but the snag about them is that they are Expensive to keep as Wife. They like to live Big you hardly see the Extremely Beautiful ones walk under the scorching sun am speaking for the ones I do see in Lagos. But still I prefer Northern Girls.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by DateMynd44(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

When u yoruba, igbo or south south ppl make threads of beautiful women from ur region, why don't u post the pictures of ur ladies who hawk Okpa, Abacha, Agbo jedi jedi, walnut or lacasera?

Hating only kills
haha nice one there.
Now where is your own pics?
Oya upload am jare
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by ibnjarir93(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Giod job @op. You've got to keep it up.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by DateMynd44(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
NafeesaAA:

You are just a reminder of what we shouldn't be as human
ode keep quiet.
Ugly alhaja married to a muslim terrorist
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by toshmann(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nnaaa meeen cheesy

Damn. . . . de girls are sweet kiss

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
If i end up with an hausa wife, na op cause am o!
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by MeenalKd(f): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Wow, never knew we had so many northern galz here in this forum. Its good we start making more contributions.

Sannu da kokari. Hotuna sun yi kyau. Allah ya basu zaman lafiya.
Amin..we surely will.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Seenyo:
If i end up with an hausa wife, na op cause am o!

LoL, abeg put me for ground o...... grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by oluwafemi89(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please what's the procedure to marry from the Northern part in terms of bride price
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by willibounce1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=14pt]Igbo babes are still the numero uno in beauty on earth. [/size]

You have started with your low self esteem. Are you talking about the akpu eating, hairy chest, bearded, yam leg,muscular, big stomach igbo girls we see everywhere doing ashaw.o in Lagos. Abeg allow the OP enjoy his thread. If you want to talk about igbo girls open your own thread

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
non is as beautiful as dj cuppy, so i will pass.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Dekadet(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
kai...the most beautiful Ladies reside in northern Nigeria. I personally met some Zeinabs, Fatimas, Aminas and Aishas and they're all lovely dames. especially the hausa-fulanis and the shua Arabs.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lols!
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by NaWetinDey(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
lol

"Isn't that why they kick against restructuring? They feed fat on others' resources only to raise worthless brats who are only good at wearing makeup, posing with illegally acquired jewelry and wasting national money - embezzled or stolen by their families - on all forms of trivialities, including codeine ."

Shakau 2016

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by jeff1607(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Op, you really want us to how beautiful ladies from kano and zaria are y not go to d where the hamlets or villages and show us their ladies.

most of ladies are as a result of different bloodlines. show a typical kano girl in her natural state
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by NafeesaAA(f): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
DateMynd44:
ode keep quiet.
Ugly alhaja married to a muslim terrorist

You're critically myopic and cluster-ignorant in the head. I only wonder how you could be accurately silly, brilliantly daft and foolishly ethnocentric with intense ignorance!

Dankuttumar buro'uba shege, matsiyaci, jahili dangatan uwa..

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by petroldollar: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
and what is the purpose and motive of this thread, do you people want more non Muslim suitors?, because all I see is advertising besides they are not even pure blood, show us the real ones not all this half caste i am seeing
lmao! inferiority complex. this is how the average northern girl look like. grin grin
the motive of the thread is to showcase the beauty of northern Nigerian hot babes the same way u guys showcases the average beauty of ur people( maybe southeast) with weaves to cover their bald head. grin

And those are not half cast, northerners are different from ur kind naaaa in everything. grin grin lmao!

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by petroldollar: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
NaWetinDey:
lol

"Isn't that why they kick against restructuring? They feed fat on others' resources only to raise worthless brats who are only good at wearing makeup, posing with illegally acquired jewelry and wasting national money - embezzled or stolen by their families - on all forms of trivialities, including codeine ."

Shakau 2016

cheesy

hahahaha! A pained biafraaaaaud ipob yoots terrorist spotted!

any latest news concerning the drug barons and ritualist from ur zoo?

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by BlackKenichi(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
The women of Kano And Zaria (Northern Kaduna) are very beautiful. Then again Nigerian women are beautiful wherever they are from.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Dem say I have to be Sharia compliant before I can get malo wife...but I am sharia compliant in the bedroom....Walahi wa gba! cheesy
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by petroldollar: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
jeff1607:
Op, you really want us to how beautiful ladies from kano and zaria are y not go to d where the hamlets or villages and show us their ladies.

most of ladies are as a result of different bloodlines. show a typical kano girl in her natural state
why is it that whenever there's a thread on beauty of northern nigeria, dumb questions like this comes up? but when a thread on beauty of southeast girls comes up( beauty according to southeast standards thou) we dont get to see " op why not go to remote villages in the southeast and upload their pictures" ?
it is called beauty of northern Nigerian girls and not ugliness of northern Nigerian girls,huh? ur finest can't be compared to our ugliest thou! #fact! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by gwales: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
NafeesaAA:

You're critically myopic and cluster-ignorant in the head. I only wonder how you could be accurately silly, brilliantly daft and foolishly ethnocentric with intense ignorance!

Dankuttumar buro'uba shege, matsiyaci, jahili dangatan uwa..
nairaland rule 101- dumb people should be gladly ignore so as for them to wallow in loneliness. NafeesaAA adopt this method and thank me later

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by MDsambo: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:

Cuz you jealous *In kheengz voice*

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by MDsambo: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:

Cuz you jealous *In Kheengz voice*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.