Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day (50578 Views)

Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade / Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) / Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2016
bennynaza:

According to chapter what vs what
No be find wife again? Na find love now?
bros, this one Na me talk am. No be bible
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2016
bennynaza:

According to chapter what vs what
No be find wife again? Na find love now?
bros, this one Na me talk am. No be bible tongue
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by teacherbim(f): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2016
LastMumu:
That bae is as ugly as _fuck! What the _fuck is a fine boy like you doing with her? angry

You need to see a psychiatrist

6 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
You need to ask your Biology teacher for a refund
ireneony2:
Congrats. .
but think about your future kids undecided

Nawa ooo nothing wey person nor de see for nairaland

I laugh in Chinese ..
chi-wag grin cheesy

Op is her kpekus sweet like other girls or is it tighter or very pink?
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by RJayson(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin
DeLioncourt:
i'm happy for you bro... quick question tho.

is it pink?? the p*ssy? Is it pink?? (I'm serious ooo. This will help me take a big decision)
Bad guy, you had to say pink twice just to confirm the colour. Don't worry you'll find yours

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by teacherbim(f): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Esdb3:

Ha! Afin?! Ori oyinbo owa lo fe fe afin. Have you told your parents?! Both of you can't go to the beah together. Ha! Are you ready to buy umbrella!!!! You must buy a car!!! This Nigerian sun will cause you problems. Think well about this o!!! Love is blind but yours doesn't have eyes o... Afin!!!!!

You need a psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
ireneony2:
Congrats. . but think about your future kids undecided
I laugh in Chinese .. chi-wag grin cheesy
see question wel u dey ask.
woman for dat matter

2 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by papyskinsy: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
albino oyibo grin.. congrtz o .. meanwhile...

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by maestroz: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:
I'm Gonna Propose To My Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Da

And its amazing how I've made up my mind. Our love is waxing stronger day by day. Can't wait to put the ring on that finger. She's an awesome personality with a beautiful and tender heart. It feels so good to love and be loved right back. I can't let her go away cos she's the best I've ever been with all my life. Hey! If you're not dating an Albino, you are sooo wrong. smiley. P.O.P photos coming soon.

Broz...God don bless you with oyoyo.

You no need fear in darkness any longer. Her complexion is sufficient to illuminate your house when NEPA seize light.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
kaykay1980:
NO VEX BRO , WHO BE IN PAP , MAMA OR RELATION . I BEG NA QUESTION I DEY ASK
glad I saw your post...naa only u dey think outta everyone...dude prolly have seen a treasure there...nice one man!
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Flywillz93(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
op, ah wish u dah very best
bt, for me, I NO FIT!!!!!
#hatersOyaMakeUnaCrusifyMe
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Rexnegro(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Happy proposal life [sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by teacherbim(f): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
MARKone:

This your comment is not fair at all.

Don't mind this mumu he has never made any meaningful comment here,I don't think he has even clock 10yrs old,from his name and comments,you should know that he is brainless!
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by KevMitnick: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:
I'm Gonna Propose To My Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Da

And its amazing how I've made up my mind. Our love is waxing stronger day by day. Can't wait to put the ring on that finger. She's an awesome personality with a beautiful and tender heart. It feels so good to love and be loved right back. I can't let her go away cos she's the best I've ever been with all my life. Hey! If you're not dating an Albino, you are sooo wrong. smiley. P.O.P photos coming soon.
Otondo, you made it public already.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
teacherbim:

You need to see a psychiatrist

I love you. kiss kiss
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Kaira333: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Y calling her Albino? U sure say u love her?

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
LastMumu:
That bae is as ugly as _fuck! What the _fuck is a fine boy like you doing with her? angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
LastMumu:
last mumu indeed!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by oglalasioux(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
Congrats, man. She's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by kelvinkosi(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Abeg ooo I never see abino burial poster before undecided undecided abi anyone don see?
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by drnairalov: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
ireneony2:
Congrats. . but think about your future kids undecided
I laugh in Chinese .. chi-wag grin cheesy
bro your bain is outrightly useless..

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by LordOfNaira: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Damn, I will like to hear the story of how you met. Was it love at first sight? How are your family and friends taking it? This reminds me of Takadini. Bro, you must be a man with a great heart. A man who seeks for that beauty that never fades. A true man!!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by onward4life(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Lucky you bro! Guard her jealously...
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Happy for you OP!

Please note this: YOU DON'T HAVE TO EMPHASIZE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS AN ALBINO, SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
BEING AN ALBINO IS NO BIG DEAL AND SHOULDN'T BE.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Osjaay(f): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
free2ryhme:
Must you emphasize the lady is Albino? others that proposed to their fair complexion and dark ladies what their complexion emphasized in the thread?

you need to reword the OP thread angry it is biased
needs no rewording.its called calling a spade a spade. he's proud of who she is so y rewording it abegi.ride on mai bro.na AFIN Yoruba dey call her type. afin is afin not light in complexion or fair in complexion.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Bimpe29: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
Love her dearly and be with her sincerely. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by tellwisdom: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Foolish boi...You better go and find work and feed yourself, instead on venturing into what you cannot finish
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Moahmed: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
DeLioncourt:

no na. make i know from another person experience first before i go carry albino with black p*ssy. na die be that ooo

Your mind is dirty.
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Phikom(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I wish you and her all the best

"He who finds love finds favour in the eyes of God" - Jack
lol...Pastor Jack
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by lakefist(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Congrats please your happiness matters alot. Am happy for you treasure and hold her tight and see how God will favour your ways.

Please next time your posting don't use "Albino" to describe her again.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by SpicyMimi(f): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
She is so lucky mehn! Apart from you being so extraordinarily handsome, you Also love her so much! May your love wax stronger!

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Phikom:

lol...Pastor Jack
See this man! shocked shocked shocked

Na wa you o. You sneaked and and out of NL now angry angry chai!

Good to see you around again. Hope you're alright sha? smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.