Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded (27071 Views)

Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by kaen1317: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Handsome boy...Bubu is getting the blame for this one
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Category1: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yg
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by kulrunsman79(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
They abound here in the north nah. Almajiri is a way of life to Hausa Muslims. This is no news to the hausas

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by delpee(f): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sadly this is one of the reasons Boko Haram finds it easy to recruit. Don't they have a Social Welfare system in place? Are there no grandparents/ relatives willing to care for him?

I think adoption laws should be made easier so that children like this can be taken care of in a proper home setting.
May God touch someone's heart to help this boy live his dreams for a better life.

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by sylvez(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
xynerise:
No be by force to born pikin . If you can't take care of them, please don't bring them into the world

see ur mouth!!!
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Doctoryoung(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Fineboy
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by glossy6(f): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Richiy:
This one is so lucky his story made it to the news.

The real truth is that there are thousands of this type of kids in the north. A lot of them don't even know their birth parents as they are transferred from state to state. They usually end up begging to keep body and soul together.

I wish people will understand the enormous ignorance and poverty that goes on in the North.

For every fine and wealthy northern girl/boy that we see on the internet, there are thousands very less fortunate ones.

#prayforthenorth
#prayforthenorth

after

#prayingforthesouth
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Missmossy(f): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Gosh too bad embarassed Such a little boy!!

His parents are heartless, why birth him then undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by BerryBlaster: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
A human right activist and a lawyer has taken over the case. They are taking the parent to court. They will also select a guardian for the lad from the dozens of people that are willing to adopt him.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by faitheverest(f): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pe le
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by xynerise: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
sylvez:

see ur mouth!!!
Sharap!
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by valdovas(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
LastMumu:
Another potential recruit for Boko Haram if something is not done real quick.

What sort of a man is his father? The m0ron deserves to shot and fed to the dogs. How can a woman tell you she does not want your son in your own house and you accede to her demand. Hian! angry

The father is enjoying the new wifes money, he doesnt want to lose it.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
it's not new,northerners and almagiri is like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Dething: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is a very normal thing in the North particularly Kano, I feel for the poor boy but it's very normal their. They don't see anything wrong in it. It's their way. Male children are sent away by parents most times thereby contituiting the nuisance called almajari. The next thing one fake Alfa will pick them up from the street and start teaching what Islam did not say in the name school. That was the origin of Boko haram! No value for life!

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Richiy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
glossy6:

#prayforthenorth

after

#prayingforthesouth

Aunty you can pray for the two of them undecided
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by watchindelta(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
wety prick n toto dey cuz shooo....
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by omooba969(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Varagous:
one of the sad results of divorce... no wonder God says "I hate divorce!'

Can please reference where God said He hates divorce?

Thank you.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Egbi2020: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Is a normal life as far as North is concerned

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by NairaMaster1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
It's not new. Almajiri is NOT haram, hence, the young shall grow
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by GloriaNinja(f): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
not surprised over northern peeps actions.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by ChristGang: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
Atleast this kid is ten years, many children are far younger some 3, 4, or 5. Sent to distance place in a quest for islamic education. Patience Goodluck was right. hausa ppl are animals they have no regard for life.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by agesron(f): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
Eleeribu lawon people ke, I feel for u boy. May God help u n send helper to U dear.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by kraftykc(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kano sent the film village packing, yet can't run a proper childcare system...

The God of vengeance that will strike these people is the same one they pray to.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by slap1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Too many abandoned children in the north. A jobless peasant will marry many wives and have children when he can't even take care of himself.

With a little promise and brainwashing, Boko Haram can easily get this one.

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by MrIyke222(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Such a hndsome boy like many others lik him in dsame shoas. I pray help coms his way soon so he can achiv dat dream of his. Though its a synanymous tin wit d north (almajiris)

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by carinmom(f): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ko da me kazo an fika.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Ivoryred(f): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
This boy have a bright future.

this the kind of children i cherish so much,i will adopt them and change their indentity entirely, because they don't deserve ur kind@parents,your kind are rare and so special.God let what he wishes come to past.#soSAD
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by JezCalMeJay(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
this boy's story just brought tears to my eyes
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
carinmom:
Ko da me kazo an fika.

Toh! This hausa too strong, not even clue shocked abeg translate oo

BTW hope my friend is kicking?

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Mmoud: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nothing can be said neither do to spoil northern Nigeria and it's population weilers.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by oglalasioux(m): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
According to Cyprian Ekwensi (An African Night Entertainment) and Chinua Achebe (Chike And The River), Kano and Onitsha are the headquarters of the bizarre since the beginning of modern Nigeria. I'm not surprised.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nusaf: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
ChristGang:
Atleast this kid is ten years, many children are far younger some 3, 4, or 5. Sent to distance place in a quest for islamic education. Patience Goodluck was right. hausa ppl are animals they have no regard for life.
I would have insulted u but it will be rude to make fun of the mentally challenged. It is in the news today that one of ur folks who is hiv positive raped a 6 yr old. Go and address that one first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Owns Me? / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / 5 Ways A Child Can Be Spoilt In A Nigerian Compound House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.