Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded (27070 Views)

Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by zynzyn(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2016
LastMumu:
Another potential recruit for Boko Haram if something is not done real quick.

What sort of a man is his father? The m0ron deserves to shot and fed to the dogs. How can a woman tell you she does not want your son in your own house and you accede to her demand. Hian! angry

He will agree because he knows the woman can kill the boy!!
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Fourwinds: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
chocolateme:
my day is progressing and yours?
Say sorry for calling me a transgender
so u are angry....I was just joking...

sorry dear

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Emanuel1997: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
DaGC:

I can not count the amount of horrors I witnessed while I was based in Kano and Jigawa. At some point, it felt like I was in another country cause even the police is definitely not helping. There was a time my friends and I ran into the station at night for protection and were driven out by the police. They were burning all the churches in town and slaughtering Christians with kids like this leading in front with sharp daggers , but the police said we can't stay in the station unless we commit a crime (even though we just reported a crime). I've seen a corper stoned to death (for allegedly walking on the other side of the road opp masilacci with trousers during prayers) , while I've had friends killed for no other reason than being a 'harineh' (xtian/infidel). I won't even go about those slaughtered for alleged 'blasphemy'.

Still, I stand by my earlier remark that there are some good ones, that might warn you before time or tell you what they were told in the mosque/ masilacci ....so that you can make yourself scarce during the period of hate and religious madness.
If the northerners are this wicked, am not sure I would be ready to help anyone in the north but if they come over to the southwest I would definitely give them some helping hands if am opportuned to...
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by carinmom(f): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Toh! This hausa too strong, not even clue shocked abeg translate oo

BTW hope my friend is kicking?

This is one of the most common and popular adage the kanawas praise themselves with.

Don't worry your little friend will soon arrive, just a matter of few weeks from now cheesy
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
carinmom:

This is one of the most common and popular adage the kanawas praise themselves with.

Don't worry your little friend will soon arrive, just a matter of few weeks from now cheesy

Great! Wish you safe delivery bi idhnillah ta'ala smiley

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by carinmom(f): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Great! Wish you safe delivery bi idhnillah ta'ala smiley

Ameen ya akhi, pls keep on praying for me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
carinmom:

Ameen ya akhi, pls keep on praying for me. Thanks.

Surely ukhti, i will....

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by carinmom(f): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Surely ukhti, i will....

Masha'Allah, jazakallah khayran smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by bilal4riid(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
This sounds touching to southerners but to d northerners who are used to al-majiri, its almost same. They're plenty in the north. Not all of them are lucky to make social media. God help him
And this is southerners report, because for northerners it's normal things. Tribalist.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
bilal4riid:

And this is southerners report, because for northerners it's normal things. Tribalist.
Is ur brain filled with shit? Who's a tribalist? Is simple comprehension of a 1 paragraph post is a problem for you?

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by JezCalMeJay(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nusaf:

And the 6 yr old that was raped by a hiv positive old man at ur backyard brought joys to ur eyes. Hmmm.

I blame nsiraland's database for accepting your log in details
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by TRIGITIS: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nusaf:

And the 6 yr old that was raped by a hiv positive old man at ur backyard brought joys to ur eyes. Hmmm.

[img]https://media./images/07df9b6d933df6c27dede5b590051824/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by JezCalMeJay(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Nusaf:

I just had to reminisce on this rubbish post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Owns Me? / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / 5 Ways A Child Can Be Spoilt In A Nigerian Compound House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.