Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded (27069 Views)

Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
seeing this makes me wanna cry...how can a mother and a father be so heartless....God please provide helper for this young man....i mean hes so young

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
if book haram get hold of this kids now, dy will turn dem into a killing machine.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Varagous(f): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
omooba969:

Can please reference where God said He hates divorce?
Thank you.
Malachi 2:16
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nusaf: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
JezCalMeJay:
this boy's story just brought tears to my eyes
And the 6 yr old that was raped by a hiv positive old man at ur backyard brought joys to ur eyes. Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by hajhud: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
chocolateme:
Kano full of evil..so cute aww! God touch the good hearted indigenes over there to take him in before boko haram does. It shall be well with the little boy.. if you are in that state right now and u are reading this, if it can be possible for you, try to locate and help him even if its changing his clothes. God will bless you.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
#Will never bleach#
serious evil.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by ahnie: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
chocolateme:
Kano full of evil..so cute aww! God touch the good hearted indigenes over there to take him in before boko haram does. It shall be well with the little boy.. if you are in that state right now and u are reading this, if it can be possible for you, try to locate and help him even if its changing his clothes. God will bless you.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
#Will never bleach#

Did i hear yoi say...so cute!your name na sorry...wait til riot comes and see this little devil bring his fellow miscreatans to snuf life outta you!
If you've lived in the north...yu wee nut pity this little devil!

3 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Tamakay(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Look at his handsome innocent face.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by abdul4me(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
My dream is to go to school and become rich so that I can buy food to people."
I lived far away in the south. If this boy can get accommodated, I am obliged to take care of his school along with my children.

@ Segun
Please contact me through my nairaland mail for further arrangement.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by chocolateme(f): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
ahnie:

Did i hear yoi say...so cute!your name na sorry...wait til riot comes and see this little devil bring his fellow miscreatans to snuf life outta you!
If you've lived in the north...yu wee nut pity this little devil!
but he is still so tender.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nusaf: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Richiy:
This one is so lucky his story made it to the news.

The real truth is that there are thousands of this type of kids in the north. A lot of them don't even know their birth parents as they are transferred from state to state. They usually end up begging to keep body and soul together.

I wish people will understand the enormous ignorance and poverty that goes on in the North.

For every fine and wealthy northern girl/boy that we see on the internet, there are thousands very less fortunate ones.

#prayforthenorth
More than ten cases involving rape, gang rape,robbery in ur place was reported today. Don't pray for that one, but keep praying for the north. Even the 6 yr old that was raped by a hiv positive adult is a blessing to ur people, so u can pray for more of those blessings. Hypocrisy is when ur problem stares u in the face but u busy are solving the problem of ur neighbour.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Handsomecole(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
Potential Boko- Haram recruit.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Welcomme: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nusaf:

And the 6 yr old that was raped by a hiv positive old man at ur backyard brought joys to ur eyes. Hmmm.
Must always compare ur predicament with others own...Are u happy that his guy is like this? If the south are engaging in social vices like rape, drugs and ritualism, must the north also engage other social vices like the case of this small boy and many other cases that include terrorism? Ur type can never make the north to grow with this ur foolish defense of stupidity..I know u are happy that this boy is roaming about the street and I know u can do same to ur own kids...I know if u were Jafar ( ohh I so much like this guy, he says things the way it ought to) u wont hav post this guy's pix on social media cuz u wouldnt want people to see the ugly part of the north yet u dont know indirectly u are destroying it....Wallahi kana bani kunya

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by lovat(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
floragregs:
Even if the dad na mumu, so the mum no get heart? What kind of yeye new husband she dey marry so? God help the poor boy! I wish I could help but i'm far away
distance is no barrier but thanks for your care

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Organs(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
LastMumu:
Another potential recruit for Boko Haram if something is not done real quick.

What sort of a man is his father? The m0ron deserves to shot and fed to the dogs. How can a woman tell you she does not want your son in your own house and you accede to her demand. Hian! angry

Bros, read the story again and understand, it is the woman's house.... obviously the woman married him, so he is not a a moroon but a lazy woman wrapper that wants to live off of women.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by lovat(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
floragregs:
Even if the dad na mumu, so the mum no get heart? What kind of yeye new husband she dey marry so? God help the poor boy! I wish I could help but i'm far away
distance is no barrier but thanks for your care.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nusaf: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Welcomme:
Must always compare ur predicament with others own...Are u happy that his guy is like this? If the south are engaging in social vices like rape, drugs and ritualism, must the north also engage other social vices like the case of this small boy and many other cases that include terrorism? Ur type can never make the north to grow with this ur foolish defense of stupidity..I know u are happy that this boy is roaming about the street and I know u can do same to ur own kids...I know if u were Jafar ( ohh I so much like this guy, he says things the way it ought to) u wont hav post this guy's pix on social media cuz u wouldnt want people to see the ugly part of the north yet u dont know indirectly u are destroying it....Wallahi kana bani kunya
Go and face ur own handfull problems and allow the north to handle their own. Hypocrisy is when u are suffering from an incurable sickness and u are still sympathising with a patient that is responding to treatment. Of all the crimes from the south reported on this forum today, nobody insulted the entire south. And foolishness is when u take Panadol for another man headache and u refused to take coartem or artesunat for ur malaria. Stupidity actually runs through ur blood stream, it is obvious.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Ezionye(f): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nusaf:

Go and face ur own handfull problems and allow the north to handle their own. Hypocrisy is when u are suffering from an incurable sickness and u are still sympathising with a patient that is responding to treatment. Of all the crimes from the south reported on this forum today, nobody insulted the entire south. And foolishness is when u take Panadol for another man headache and u refused to take coartem or artesunat for ur malaria. Stupidity actually runs through ur blood stream, it is obvious.

And your contribution to the topic is? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Benteazaa(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
chocolateme:

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
#Will never bleach#

one FTC T-shirt for u

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Queenoma(f): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Odi egwu angry End time parents lipsrsealed
I pray you find favour and fulfill your dreams.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by ahnie: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
chocolateme:
but he is still so tender.
;DTENDER my cute bumbum.maam it wont take that little vagabon.d two seconds to dissect you.i fed one 4yrs old little idio.t like this...lo it was the same kid that led his fellow streetgang to my home.my home was razed down.i xcaped death by whisker but was deeply given a tattoo(matchet cut)in my waist region. From my hidin spot...i watch them dissect an innocent corp member into two.that memory still hunt me till date cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nusaf: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ezionye:

And your contribution to the topic is? undecided
My contribution to the topic is to tell ur tribalistic folks to stop insulting a whole region for a crime committed by an individual when worse and numerous cases abound in ur places and no one insulted even the immediate families of the criminals.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Benteazaa(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nusaf:

and when you think you have some sensible northerners and you I you meet someone like him

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Ezionye(f): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nusaf:

My contribution to the topic is to tell ur tribalistic folks to stop insulting a whole region for a crime committed by an individual when worse and numerous cases abound in ur places and no one insulted even the immediate families of the criminals.

OK noted

Tho its off point cos it doesn't address the topic undecided
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nusaf: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
Benteazaa:

and when you think you have some sensible northerners and you I you meet someone like him
Is it about posting funny pix in the absence of anything reasonable to say? Hahaha. Go and face the problems in ur place that is practically passing through what Soddom and Gomorrah passed through.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Richiy(f): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nusaf:

More than ten cases involving rape, gang rape,robbery in ur place was reported today. Don't pray for that one, but keep praying for the north. Even the 6 yr old that was raped by a hiv positive adult is a blessing to ur people, so u can pray for more of those blessings. Hypocrisy is when ur problem stares u in the face but u busy are solving the problem of ur neighbour.

If you have nothing better to say, please keep quiet

Are you always present when I say my prayers? How do you even know my place? People like you have not only lost their hearts, they are about to lose their humanity too.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nusaf: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ezionye:

OK noted

Tho its off point cos it doesn't address the topic undecided
Off point just the way u and ur folks veered off track cos u have seen a reason to speak trash. And besides, what even gives u the impression that we northerners are interested in ur contributions. Even if the services of aliens are required, certainly it can't be from the street. So take a chill and discuss ur own problems.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nusaf: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Richiy:

If you have nothing better to say, please keep quiet

Are you always present when I say my prayers? How do you even know my place? People like you have not only lost their hearts, they are about to lose their humanity too.
Keep ur prayers to urself cos we don't need them.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Richiy(f): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nusaf:

Keep ur prayers to urself cos we don't need them.

If for one minute you think I am praying for you, you must be listening to the wrong prayers undecided

Abeg swerve off my mentions

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by CioAngels(f): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
LastMumu:

What sort of a man is his father? The m0ron deserves to shot and fed to the dogs. How can a woman tell you she does not want your son in your own house and you accede to her demand. Hian! angry
Second wives comes prepared and they are very wicked.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by omojedudu(f): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
How heartless human being can be, the boy did not beg you to bring world, just because you've remarried his now a plague...

At least they can try and give him to a family or alfa that will give him shelter
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Stranded ? But thats their culture to be #Almajiri so hes not standard. Thats their way of life ! Nothing stranded here just Hausa and fulani culture #Almajiri ! Born and send to be #Almajiri !

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by fpeter(f): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
LastMumu:

Read the passage again. The father married a rich woman and moved in with her. i.e the father moved into the woman's house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Owns Me? / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / 5 Ways A Child Can Be Spoilt In A Nigerian Compound House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.