Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded (27068 Views)

Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nusaf: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Richiy:

If for one minute you think I am praying for you, you must be listening to the wrong prayers undecided

Abeg swerve off my mentions
Hahhahahahahahahaha. Fruitless attempt to change theme. We, and other regions need prayers but certainly not from the street. Just look at who is talking of prayer. Kikikikikikikikikikikiki Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. Abeg no even try am because ur prayers na curse and what we need is prayers and we know where to look for prayer warriors.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Richiy(f): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nusaf:

Hahhahahahahahahaha. Fruitless attempt to change theme. We, and other regions need prayers but certainly not from the street. Just look at who is talking of prayer. Kikikikikikikikikikikiki Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. Abeg no even try am because ur prayers na curse and what we need is prayers and we know where to look for prayer warriors.

Em....? Excuse me? Do you realize you sound like a mad person? I was here expecting a mature response and this is what I got?

Take your wahala and go abeg.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by chocolateme(f): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
ahnie:
;DTENDER my cute bumbum.maam it wont take that little vagabon.d two seconds to dissect you.i fed one 4yrs old little idio.t like this...lo it was the same kid that led his fellow streetgang to my home.my home was razed down.i xcaped death by whisker but was deeply given a tattoo(matchet cut)in my waist region. From my hidin spot...i watch them dissect an innocent corp member into two.that memory still hunt me till date cry cry
hmmm.. thank God for your life.. jeezz..

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Alimanjinri obey!

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Emu4life(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
This sounds touching to southerners but to d northerners who are used to al-majiri, its almost same. They're plenty in the north. Not all of them are lucky to make social media. God help him
Did u Knw? Almajirism is beta dan drug trafficking #no offense#
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Emu4life(m): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
chocolateme:
Kano full of evil..so cute aww! God touch the good hearted indigenes over there to take him in before boko haram does. It shall be well with the little boy.. if you are in that state right now and u are reading this, if it can be possible for you, try to locate and help him even if its changing his clothes. God will bless you.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
#Will never bleach#
Tell us d state u ar from dat u ar calling Kano Evil
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by cusBeta: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
LastMumu:
Another potential recruit for Boko Haram if something is not done real quick.

What sort of a man is his father? The m0ron deserves to shot and fed to the dogs. How can a woman tell you she does not want your son in your own house and you accede to her demand. Hian! angry
u no read say she deey boxed up? Na she d control tins na. He is just a bed husssbannd. Its just so unfortunate. But God dey sha
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by DaGC(m): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
ahnie:
;DTENDER my cute bumbum.maam it wont take that little vagabon.d two seconds to dissect you.i fed one 4yrs old little idio.t like this...lo it was the same kid that led his fellow streetgang to my home.my home was razed down.i xcaped death by whisker but was deeply given a tattoo(matchet cut)in my waist region. From my hidin spot...i watch them dissect an innocent corp member into two.that memory still hunt me till date cry cry

I can relate with your story. Not really a casualty, but I've escaped multiple attempts by the whiskers. I've also seen people not so lucky that got hurt. The heart of some of these kids feels no remorse.

Still, not all are bad.

Glad you lived to tell your tale.

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by chocolateme(f): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Emu4life:
Tell us d state u ar from dat u ar calling Kano Evil
ok
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by nijascammers: 1:56am On Aug 12, 2016
xynerise:
No be by force to born pikin . If you can't take care of them, please don't bring them into the world
that's the story of many Nigerians, earning 30,000 naira/month but have 5 kids.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by alhajisocrates: 3:55am On Aug 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by ahnie: 5:43am On Aug 12, 2016
DaGC:

I can relate with your story. Not really a casualty, but I've escaped multiple attempts by the whiskers. I've also seen people not so lucky that got hurt. The heart of some of these kids feels no remorse.

Still, not all are bad.

Glad you lived to tell your tale.
i tell ya, some of my colleagues workin with Nestle nig kano region lost their lives.these people from the zoo region are worst than animals.so pity that boy at your own detriment.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by PMB007: 5:44am On Aug 12, 2016
stephenduru:
According to a Facebook user Jaafar Jafaar who shared the photos/story,a young Kano boy, 10, was left stranded after his separated parents reject him.Below is what he wrote......

''Kano boy, 10, stranded after separated parents reject him

A ten year-old-boy, simply identified as Sayyid, is roaming the streets of Kano in search of food and shelter, following the separation of his parents.

The ordeal of the minor started two years ago when his mother's new husband said he would not accept "agola" (a derogatory term for a stepson) in his home.

At this point the boy had no option but to go back to father, who just married a richer woman and settled in her house.

Narrating his situation to Freedom Radio, a local station in Kano, Sayyid said when he returned to his father, his father's new wife also said she would not accept "agola" in her house.

According to Sayyid, his father then concurred with his bride's directive and sent him away.

Since then, Sayyid had no option but to wander around the city in search of food and shelter.

"I join beggars to get what to eat, and I sleep anywhere I find myself," he said.

"It is always difficult for me to get what to eat. My dream is to go to school and become rich so that I can buy food to people."

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/10-year-old-boy-abandoned-left-stranded.html

Pls, do you know we can make contact ? I'm willing to offer this kid a scholarship in any reputable boarding school and it'll hold till any level of education he wishes to reach. If you know how we can get to him, pls, send me a message. Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by ahnie: 5:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Emu4life:
Did u Knw? Almajirism is beta dan drug trafficking #no offense#
what'z ur point!

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Pidggin(f): 5:48am On Aug 12, 2016
PMB007:

Pls, do you know we can make contact ? I'm willing to offer this kid a scholarship in any reputable boarding school and it'll hold till any level of education he wishes to reach. If you know how we can get to him, pls, send me a message. Thanks!

If you are a Christian seek the poor in your Church and give the scholarship to their kid. Someone within this boy's vicinity will help him soon
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by ahnie: 5:48am On Aug 12, 2016
PMB007:

Mr dont waste your time n resources on that kid...channel it to ppl that are in dire need of it.#nohateintended#
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Emu4life(m): 5:49am On Aug 12, 2016
ahnie:
what'z ur point!
Go find out!
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Agborman(m): 6:02am On Aug 12, 2016
Pidggin:

If you are a Christian seek the poor in your Church and give the scholarship to their kid. Someone within this boy's vicinity will help him soon
Gbam!!!!
Well said.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by PMB007: 6:03am On Aug 12, 2016
ahnie:
Mr dont waste your time n resources on that kid...channel it to ppl that are in dire need of it.#nohateintended#

It beats me more that you're a female. Notwithstanding any kind of experience you've had in the past, nobody should ever hold this much rage against a fellow being, as you definitely lose out @ the end. This kids are victims of circumstances you should pray even your own kids should never come across. If we leave them in their evil ways, they will grow up to torment out own kids that we've raised right...n the cycle continues. So, my lovely sister, don't let one experience kill the humanity in you.
N.B - I'm not a northerner and I've also had my fair share of bad experience with them; but, as they say - life goes on!
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Emanuel1997: 6:20am On Aug 12, 2016
ahnie:
Miss, put yourself in the situation of this little boy, if you are to find help and someone is saying not to waste time on you. I never knew some human beings can be this heartless, you just proved a point, it's people like you who gives the boko haram soldiers since you don't care for your little ones, how do you expect a country free from crimes, never you would never have one cause you didn't give them an opportunity at becoming a person who won't resort to carrying guns. Sir PMB007 please... If there's anything, anything at all you can do to help him please do. May God reward you and provide the funds to help him for you.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by PMB007: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2016
Emanuel1997:

Miss, put yourself in the situation of this little boy, if you are to find help and someone is saying not to waste time on you. I never knew some human beings can be this heartless, you just proved a point, it's people like you who gives the boko haram soldiers since you don't care for your little ones, how do you expect a country free from crimes, never you would never have one cause you didn't give them an opportunity at becoming a person who won't resort to carrying guns. Sir PMB007 please... If there's anything, anything at all you can do to help him please do. May God reward you and provide the funds to help him for you.

Thank you for the input. My offer above still holds, as long as I'm able to get a genuine contact. The earlier we start repaying the evils around us with compassion, the better our chances of ridding the society of that evil.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by ahnie: 6:41am On Aug 12, 2016
Emanuel1997:

i dont engage in E-fights. Have a nyc day monsiur!
Point of correction..ayam not a "miss"but a MRS.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by creepsyme(f): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2016
chocolateme:
Kano full of evil..so cute aww! God touch the good hearted indigenes over there to take him in before boko haram does. It shall be well with the little boy.. if you are in that state right now and u are reading this, if it can be possible for you, try to locate and help him even if its changing his clothes. God will bless you.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
#Will never bleach#
How many of the children can one help in kano? dey are littered everywhere with same story, I lived and schooled in kano for 10 years and I got to understand its their way of life, well I pray God makes his case different.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Fourwinds: 7:34am On Aug 12, 2016
chocolateme:

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
#Will never bleach#
hahahahahahaaaaa.!!! u are back again(transgender)...

Chocolateme...... nice knowing a special being is out there
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by chocolateme(f): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2016
Fourwinds:
hahahahahahaaaaa.!!! u are back again(transgender)...

Chocolateme...... nice knowing a special being is out there
its me you are calling transgender abi? Ok oo tnx
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by chocolateme(f): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2016
creepsyme:
How many of the children can one help in kano? dey are littered everywhere with same story, I lived and schooled in kano for 10 years and I got to understand its their way of life, well I pray God makes his case different.
yes dear, i just dey pity the little boy.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Dom2020: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2016
what do u expect from the northerners? when a sugar cane seller can marry 3wives and give birth to 25 children without any provision for their future upbringing

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by DaGC(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2016
ahnie:
i tell ya, some of my colleagues workin with Nestle nig kano region lost their lives.these people from the zoo region are worst than animals.so pity that boy at your own detriment.

I can not count the amount of horrors I witnessed while I was based in Kano and Jigawa. At some point, it felt like I was in another country cause even the police is definitely not helping. There was a time my friends and I ran into the station at night for protection and were driven out by the police. They were burning all the churches in town and slaughtering Christians with kids like this leading in front with sharp daggers , but the police said we can't stay in the station unless we commit a crime (even though we just reported a crime). I've seen a corper stoned to death (for allegedly walking on the other side of the road opp masilacci with trousers during prayers) , while I've had friends killed for no other reason than being a 'harineh' (xtian/infidel). I won't even go about those slaughtered for alleged 'blasphemy'.

Still, I stand by my earlier remark that there are some good ones, that might warn you before time or tell you what they were told in the mosque/ masilacci ....so that you can make yourself scarce during the period of hate and religious madness.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by monalsian(f): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2016
dis handsome dude does not deserve this.
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by ahnie: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2016
DaGC:

I can not count the amount of horrors I witnessed while I was based in Kano and Jigawa. At some point, it felt like I was in another country cause even the police is definitely not helping. There was a time my friends and I ran into the station at night for protection and were driven out by the police. They were burning all the churches in town and slaughtering Christians with kids like this leading in front with sharp daggers , but the police said we can't stay in the station unless we commit a crime (even though we just reported a crime). I've seen a corper stoned to death (for allegedly walking on the other side of the road opp masilacci with trousers during prayers) , while I've had friends killed for no other reason than being a 'harineh' (xtian/infidel). I won't even go about those slaughtered for alleged 'blasphemy'.

Still, I stand by my earlier remark that there are some good ones, that might warn you before time or tell you what they were told in the mosque/ masilacci ....so that you can make yourself scarce during the period of hate and religious madness.
My dear....i rather scout the southwest and help the needy there with joy in my heart...than help these almajiris.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Fourwinds: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2016
chocolateme:
its me you are calling transgender abi? Ok oo tnx
funny girl.. ..

how is ur day
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by chocolateme(f): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Fourwinds:
funny girl.. ..

how is ur day
my day is progressing and yours?
Say sorry for calling me a transgender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Owns Me? / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / 5 Ways A Child Can Be Spoilt In A Nigerian Compound House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.