Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story (75623 Views)

Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Benjom(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Don't even know if to be happy for her or not.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by ngoben(f): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Take heart halls wife...widow under 2 months of marriage...rip Hall...next world dnt do dat to a woman
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by phetto(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ibos again
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Boyooosa(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
waoh, interesting story.... i love it.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
zzz
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by IkoloTheSage: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
He even had the guts to let her in on the know, concerning the taxi he bought for the other woman.

I'd kill him twice.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Blazing99: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Zik fall my hand
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by K9blunt(f): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
At the end of the whole thing na the woman suffer am pass.... Smh cry

The best revenge would have been she becoming successful in a business or employment job and then maybe marrying another white rich man or black...

Then find her way to Britain and show the idiot victim of her wrath what he lost...... Na he for commit suicide sef....

Mtchww. Advice! Women never love a man more than he does you.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by passionate88: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
No wonder
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by DeRay98(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Even from colonial days, lots of Naija women have been giving their hearts to the undeserving guys and they expect true romance?
Can you plant a "healthy seed on a granite soul" and expects it to germinate, grow and bear fruit?
They are doing it and it's worse today. When it backfires they will say "all men are the same" shocked
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by ManTiger(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
I can easily tell from their picture that Mr. Hall don't wanna have that picture.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by makdcash(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
coolluk:
pardoned?? for cold blooded murder. No be today Nigerian leaders don dey mumu
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by somegirl1: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Good
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by power900: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
ibo women,queens of buzz kill grin grin
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by nijanigga: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
if to day it was Buhari that pardoned her, ipods will fuming like
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
The wrath of a side chick
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Philinho(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
In the name of the Queen, I declare you free n aquited.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
DozieInc:
Dont joke with a woman's heart..lesson.

Today is my Birthday

pls click like.

Happy birthday.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by asahnwaKC: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ok..cool
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by PrincessAnna: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
coolluk:
pardoned?? for cold blooded murder. No be today Nigerian leaders don dey mumu
It serves him right. Well done Ada
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by gqboyy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
hahahahah. he deserves it
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by MissRike(f): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
What's the moral of the story, pls

1 Like

Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by PrincessAnna: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Lol
very funny grin
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by AlphaCentauri: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
MissRike:
What's the moral of the story, pls
dont date a man who likes cab drivers undecided

1 Like

Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by AreaFada2: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
neolboy:
so wats the conclusion of this story(

Is that it has "tey" that 419 started, from oyinbo side & that a man of any colour should fear a woman of any colour. cheesy grin
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by DozieInc(m): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Drew0:

Happy birthday.
Plenty tnx to you.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by tukdi: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
EVILFOREST:
what are the symptoms of heartbreak...?
can a Lady heartbroken lady be admitted in the hospital..

what branch of medicine deals with Heartbroken people
I think a psychologist can handle it!
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by bangiskings: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
so where is ada now

1 Like

Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by dnawah(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
GurlFriend:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/when-maga-ism-backfires-story-of-ada.html
pls 9jarians,if u know her or u r her relation indicate here.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by pwettiejay(f): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Moral of the story?
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by dnawah(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ihavespoken:
Zik was a great man and lived long, 96 years or so no be beans.
na moi-moi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / Kenyan Lesbian Couple Releases Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.