Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story (75625 Views)

Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by rhektor(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
If Buhari catch Shekau or Elbarnawi if bokoharam and latter decided to give them presidential pardon,like zik did in the above story I don't know what would happen but trust the__________________ Buhari must get a new tag from them. Just fill in the gap
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by deliveryboy: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
kushma:
First to comment since I joined Nairaland the guy below tired beating me but sorry for him I make use of 4g lite network.

Feel sorry for the heart broken woman shaa.

Really? You feel sorry for the "heart broken (murderous) woman" okay, I feel sorry for the dead and his family, I pray his soul rests in peace. What a world and how it's people think.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 13, 2016
EVILFOREST:
what are the symptoms of heartbreak...?
can a Lady heartbroken lady be admitted in the hospital..

what branch of medicine deals with Heartbroken people
One symptom is when your guy or girl suddenly dislike you for no cause.
The branch of medicine that deal with heartbreak is called psychiatry
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 13, 2016
What should we use the epistle for then? Where is she? Let's see what she looks like today. If she's 6ft under then this story was a waste of our precious time.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by henryselebo(m): 12:40am On Aug 13, 2016
is real hot but sad beb take it like nothing.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by byvan03: 1:08am On Aug 13, 2016
I thought they always claim here that women of the old were better? Obviously nothing is really new.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Spainaman(m): 6:40am On Aug 13, 2016
A crime of passion? why don't she stab herself after stabbing him if truly she loves him? she could have ask him to give her the Money not to indirectly used it pay for his life. Worst love story ever!
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2016
asuustrike2009:

One symptom is when your guy or girl suddenly dislike you for no cause.
The branch of medicine that deal with heartbreak is called psychiatry
I expected CARDIOLOGISTS to undertake such, since the HEART is noted to be failing .
Except when the need arises, the HEART SURGEONS can called to come in and take over.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by nkechiben(f): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2016
How come they come dey tell us tori wey don happen since 1958 nah?

Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2016
EVILFOREST:

I expected CARDIOLOGISTS to undertake such, since the HEART is noted to be failing .
Except when the need arises, the HEART SURGEONS can called to come in and take over.
Hahaaaaaaa but it's more of emotions
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by gemale(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2016
coolluk:
pardoned?? for cold blooded murder. No be today Nigerian leaders don dey mumu
Oga go & study d law & circumstance of D crime committed. It was obviously a crime of passion & provocation. Dere was no sign of premeditation so it wasn't 1st degree murder (cold-blooded). She served a sizeable amount of time in prison & she obviously wasn't a career or hardened criminal. So d pardon was appropriate & well used.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by gemale(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2016
AK481:
hell knows no fury.the last time we heard that a woman killed her husband while sleeping.and now this!!!!

ladies can i ask u a question?
why not just move on....
guys, let me ask u a ques... Y can't u respect ladies & stop playing dem?
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by AlanSugar(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
kushma:
First to comment since I joined Nairaland the guy below tired beating me but sorry for him I make use of 4g lite network.

Feel sorry for the heart broken woman shaa.

You mean you made use of another pair of scissors to beat the guy to the top grin grin grin
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by AlanSugar(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
coolluk:
pardoned?? for cold blooded murder. No be today Nigerian leaders don dey mumu

Bro read between the linez nah, azikiwe pardoned Ada, any more wonder? But the other hand, it was truly a crime of passion, she deserved it. Kudos to zik!
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Pylony(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ada live happily ever after should have being the conclusion of the story "TELLS OF THE RAIL WAY LADY" lol..
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by elsomm(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Woooow! She's such an eye candy.
Look at them legs!!!
Quite a dish she is/was
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by nairamaniac: 5:21am On Aug 14, 2016
I keep on telling my guys. U can't know the chill or temperament of a woman till u at least cheat on her.

I think its necessary to deliberately cheat on your fiancée to HV ideas of her extreme reactions, especially wen caught red handed in the line of duty.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by AK481(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2016
gemale:

guys, let me ask u a ques... Y can't u respect ladies & stop playing dem?

why should you kill me because a played with you?
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by gemale(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2016
AK481:

why should you kill me because a played with you?
FYI I'm a guy. I'm just nt in support of anyone (male/female) toying wt d emotions of anoda. because som1 lyks u shldnt gv u d license 2 treat dem shabbily or wickedly. Emotions r very fragile & volatile so toying wt dem cld cause d person 2 act irrationally or breakdown mentally. I'm nt saying dt I encourage d actions of D lady bt d man brought his untimely end on his own head when he took her money (a very very huge amount in those days) & jilted her. A person dt cld do smtn so callous deserves wt he got.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by jbblues24(m): 12:41am On May 31, 2019
Let me take a nap... great concept, anyway. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / Kenyan Lesbian Couple Releases Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.