Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story (75624 Views)

Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by iamord(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Well too bad but he got served
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Dajugba: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
so Emotional and passionate with much moral.
When a woman love, she completely do !
She give away all to see her man become the best to match her taste. she deprive her self of so many needs, and yet some men are ungrateful.

Moral: Love the woman who gives her all to see you prosper.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by tascotyee(f): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Too bad for the white guy. Too good for the girl
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
very funny grin
very very. I hope you're not like her? cheesy
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Shym3xx: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
dont date a man who likes cab drivers undecided

Biitch arse sukkot, keep hiding, muthaphucka lol,

Imma whoop that arse.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
kushma:
First to comment since I joined Nairaland the guy below tired beating me but sorry for him I make use of 4g lite network.

Feel sorry for the heart broken woman shaa.
congrat bro, and why cant you use your firt to comment to withdraw money from bank...
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
kushma:
First to comment since I joined Nairaland the guy below tired beating me but sorry for him I make use of 4g lite network.

congrat bro, and why cant you use your first to comment to withdraw money from bank...
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Shym3xx: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Not surprised.

These women have always been angry hence they labelled them "angry ______ women".

Why kill a real wigger?
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by MissRike(f): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
dont date a man who likes cab drivers undecided

shocked cheesy
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Delegate(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Moral lesson... If any girl or guy break that thing you call your heart... Make sure you use Fork to stab him/her to d next world or beyond recognition... BUHARI WILL PARDON YOU
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by canDy4eva(f): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
DozieInc:
Dont joke with a woman's heart..lesson.

Today is my Birthday

pls click like.
Happy birthday dear...

Now to question of d day...
Wot will u do wit d lyks?
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by AlphaCentauri: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by AlphaCentauri: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Biitch arse sukkot, keep hiding, muthaphucka lol,

Imma whoop that arse.
hahaha nigga you still alive huh ?
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Orikinla(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is an Academy Award winning movie waiting for us to produce.

OP, thank you.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by PrincessAnna: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
very very. I hope you're not like her? cheesy
no I'm not like her
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by dokyOloye: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
jhydebaba:
If our boys do yahoo, una go dey blame them.

No be oyinbo first dey maga us
I swear to God.
For slave trade alone,boys suppose yahoo whitey 4 at least 100yrs.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by egedege1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
See the man trouser grin
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by nextstep(m): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
GurlFriend:

22 year old Ada thought she had found love with Mark, giving her all to him, even going as far as lending him a whopping sum of £400 before he left to England for his home leave in Britain.

Ada had access to £400 back in ninety-kilidim. Damn... hard to imagine that there were such wealthy families from Ibgo land back then. And the sad thing is this pauper from England really was not on her level at all... Anyways, love nwantiti
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Shym3xx: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
hahaha nigga you still alive huh ?

Lol, I actually an asteroid dropped on ya head, while you were reading the stars for ya fake constellation prophecies loool.

I saw two Eboe chics blitzing you in the culture section earlier. They put pressure on ya arse and made you look like a slouch. Leave bigotry alone, you ain't built for that shiit lool.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
kushma:
First to comment since I joined Nairaland the guy below tired beating me but sorry for him I make use of 4g lite network. Feel sorry for the heart broken woman shaa.
She was too good for that man am seeing in the picture
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by oodua1stson: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
So a killer was pardoned?

Nonsense
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by cassidy1996(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
EVILFOREST:
what are the symptoms of heartbreak...?
can a Lady heartbroken lady be admitted in the hospital..

what branch of medicine deals with Heartbroken people
LOL! ur too funny..
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by DozieInc(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
canDy4eva:

Happy birthday dear...

Now to question of d day...
Wot will u do wit d lyks?

lolllz... show to people around, and for the fun of it..
wanted to do something today ( no matter how little) but had to choose between..friends, colleagues and family.. I chose family, cos I figured I usually hang out with friends and colleagues every other day, but family are for occassion like this, have been indoors and family members begining to return.

Tnx for the likes n mentions.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by yomz1e(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
She is good at killing than cooking! wink
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by eyinjuege: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
kushma:

Bettt,......
What of the man that died?
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by kenoz(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Fidelismaria: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
undecided
Nd d moral is
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by nairalife2013(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
coolluk:
pardoned?? for cold blooded murder. No be today Nigerian leaders don dey mumu
truely, zik, for d first time, was wrong in this one!
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
EVILFOREST:
what are the symptoms of heartbreak...?
can a Lady heartbroken lady be admitted in the hospital..

what branch of medicine deals with Heartbroken people

Alcohol
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by dapsonlou(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Didn't know Igbo Woman and Their Oyinbo complex go way Back. 19yr old igbo girl will be flaunting 70years old White man at the mall. Holding hands Proudly.
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by Tamzblaze(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
IN ESSENCE IS THIS POST TRYING TO ENCOURAGE LADIES TO KILL A MAN THAT BREAKS HER HEART AND SHE WILL BE FORGIVEN AFTERWARDS?
#WHATSTHAT?
Re: Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story by rhektor(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Freciprocal:
Ladies always survive sad Love stories... Ask Romeo, Maximus, or even Jack of titanic.

Anyways... it's a woman's world cheesy

Therefore men beware

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / Kenyan Lesbian Couple Releases Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.