Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship (22622 Views)

Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) / Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) / Traders Protest In Onitsha Over "Taxation' By Governor Obiano(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by guyXander(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
donzi:
"you no see as the t=-shirt dey, she had to contribute with other women and donate for it, if not hunger take over"
you get sense? broke person go protest but first e go go buy protest shirt?

Zombie get sense na.

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by nightmile: 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
You have not learnt how to stand and you want to fly.. Mumu Governor exporting rice when your people are hungry. Only Akpu heads will believe that fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by amaeve2(f): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Amaeve2 :
How real is this story? A hungry claimed widow, printing a T_shirt tagged (WIDOW) and yet claim not to have eaten. The question is, where did she get the money used In printing the t-shirt and why was the money not used for food? Sometimes this media should customize a better lie to make us agree on their useless and baseless news.
Is Obiano actually d cause for this hardship? We go live goat wey won chop our farm vegetables dey chase innocent fly wey dey road.

1 Like

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Kaira333: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
ManMountain:

Did you even read the OP at all? or you are just another Ipob with misplaced hatred for the President?

Did the President ask Obiano to send thugs in uniform to the market to forcefully collect levies from poor women barely making out living from little trading?
Zombie pls carry ur faustrations de go. As if u don't know Nigerians are suffering under ur old dullard regime. Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by ManMountain(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kaira333:
Zombie pls carry ur faustrations de go. As if u don't know Nigerians are suffering under ur old dullard regime. Mumu

You suffered under GEJ, you are suffering under PMB, you will still suffer under the next govt, it's you destiny, hold on to it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Kaira333: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
ManMountain:

You suffered under GEJ, you are suffering under PMB, you will still suffer under the next govt, it's you destiny, hold on to it.
it may interest u to know dat am not in Nigeria and won't even be unless for a visit OK? So u have wished urself suffering and u must continue to suffer till u die. Ur harder days starts now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by chidextec: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Willie is working grin grin

1 Like

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by grodt999: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
victorazy:
Hardship induced by Buhari?

I think you will find that majority of black (including Nigeria) problems is a result of
over population
lack of family planning
refusal to explore other alternatives like farming
waiting for others to resolve their problems for them
wasting time going to church

1 Like

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Kaira333: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
ManMountain:

Na so u people won't say d truth and shame d devil because of dis ur comment may d plight of those poor ones who can't even afford a cup of garri visit u 100 folds. Ur new destiny starts today. Silly and wicked thing like u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by ManMountain(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kaira333:
it may interest u to know dat am not in Nigeria and won't even be unless for a visit OK? So u have wished urself suffering and u must continue to suffer till u die. Ur harder days starts now.

Lmao
Na today? Na Indonesia jail you dey? This your English is only suitable for Indonesia.
Meanwhile, we've heard your lies before, until the imsurgent confirmed most of you live a life of abject poverty grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by ManMountain(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kaira333:
Na so u people won't say d truth and shame d devil because of dis ur comment may d plight of those poor ones who can't even afford a cup of garri visit u 100 folds. Ur new destiny starts today. Silly and wicked thing like u.

E pain you. cheesy cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by sammychimex(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
mrvitalis:
When I say that Bruce of a man knows nothing people would say I hate him, I debate him on his proposed policies and get blocked
He asked Buhari to go n learn from anambra without even knowing what's going on in anambra, obiano just intensified tax collection and that's what is seeing the state through not so called agriculture revolution.. How much is 5 Million dollars?? Can it pay salary for a month??
I feel there still much that can be done tho

Anambra state foes not owe salaries. Thats a fact . Be informed
Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by NORSIYK(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Adaowerri111:
But I thought he was the best governor, God bless owelle rochas okorocha, he is easing the pains of the people with capital projects, steady work day and night, God bless you sir. Runs out of thread

If you don't know what to say you close your silly mouth, so if they are calling governors of South East now okoroawusa will be mentioned?
Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by NORSIYK(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Adaowerri111:
But I thought he was the best governor, God bless owelle rochas okorocha, he is easing the pains of the people with capital projects, steady work day and night, God bless you sir. Runs out of thread

If you don't know what to say you close your silly mouth, so if they are calling governors of South East now that okoroawusa will be mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Deepfreezer(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Breaking news:
Happening Now at Onitsha.

Obiano must go protest hits Onitsha.

More than 10,000 poor women, which includes widows have taken over Onitsha in a protest over the plight of the poor in the hands of Obiano govt.

These women are protesting the severe hardish they are going through since Obiano came into power which saw their businesses closed through over taxation, double taxation, as well as the activities of Obiano revenue task force who clamp down on these poor women, beat them, assault them, seize their wares and in some cases destroy their shops.

Right now, APGA Interacvite Forum at Onitsha said, these protesters are right now at Okpoko Junction moving towards Upper Iweka.

Details coming....

Credit: Victor Chigozie

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/widows-poor-women-protest-in-onitsha.html
Opposition at work. They even bought shirts for the protesters. Civil servants pay their taxes why won't market women pay theirs? NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Doug07034780891(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
What is this one yapping? Okorocha is the worst governor in the SE. He has indebted Imo state to the tune of over 150 billion which prompted the CBN to stop banks from issuing him more loans, we are not talking about the 26billion FG bailout he collected and wasted away with Turkish women. In all these Imo state workers are being owed over 11months salary arrears and there is nothing on ground to show for all the monies he has wasted so far. Don't ever mention Okorocha anywhere you see Obiano mentioned because it is an insult to commonsense..

[s]
Adaowerri111:
[/s]
Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Orikinla(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
mrvitalis:
When I say that Bruce of a man knows nothing people would say I hate him, I debate him on his proposed policies and get blocked
He asked Buhari to go n learn from anambra without even knowing what's going on in anambra, obiano just intensified tax collection and that's what is seeing the state through not so called agriculture revolution.. How much is 5 Million dollars?? Can it pay salary for a month??
I feel there still much that can be done tho
. grin

1 Like

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by bloodkiIler: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin

i only came here to see Chino vs abagworo grin
Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by hopeforcharles(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
This is a hallmark of a sponsored protest. Even one of the so called widows is wearing a t-shirt inscribed ''widow'' just to get people convinced that she is one. cheesy

True true you are a block head I just checked ur profile, is that chic ur sister?
Errm if ever one says the truth Nigeria would have been better grin
Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by SonofDevil: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chibuhealth:
Am in onitsha, and it is true. Obiano is not doing well at all. Imagine! You wil enter main market buy something for you to keep paying his agberos till you get home. As far as am concern, Willie is not working , he is only making mouth from Peter Obi's good works

Agberos. Dey south east.??
Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by willibounce1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lol... obiano exporting imaginary rice and his people are hungry. I don't know what people gain from lies and deceit.

All the celebrity governors who love attention . They'll come on TV and be claiming we have done this and that as if they are using their personal money. Ambode is Willis brother in lies and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
So widows now have and wear signposts? cheesygrin And to imagine that this is someone's mother that they are using for this political propaganda to discredit Obiano...smh

2 Likes

Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Olabestonic001(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
doctokwus:
That is the good thing about economic hardship;it has no religious,denominational,ethnic,tribal or party affiliation. When it hits a people,there is no amount of propaganda,channels TV bought news slots,$5m ugu exporting,that wud stop them from showing their disapproval.
Obiano propaganda facade is gradually clearing from people's eyes.The only state governor that buys dedicated slots on channels tv.
The one thing Obiano brought back from America is how to package a N1000 product to make it luk like a N100m one.

You're very right bro. Obiano is over-rated and just running on media propaganda.
I was there last week Thursday and can you believe that their emblem over there (a source of IGR) goes for N25,000? Even Lagos' own goes for N15,000 and they don't even honor Inter-states emblem.
Obiano is a hoax.
Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Olabestonic001(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Chukwudi stop being a hopeless child. Did you read anywhere that the people are being owed? Obiano is the only Nigerian governor that is paying salaries as and when due and equally doing massive infrastructures across the state. He didn't even collect bailout nor burden the state with loans unlike other states did and keep doing..

[s][/s]

Those are media stunts. He only intensified tax generation by multiple taxing. I dont think he's in any way special. I was there live and the noise about him working on social media is just over-exaggerated.
Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Doug07034780891(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
After looking up your pictures..well I have one advise for you, quit lying because you are toooo ugly to continue to be lying everyday of your life!

[s]
Olabestonic001:

You're very right bro. Obiano is over-rated and just running on media propaganda.
I was there last week Thursday and can you believe that their emblem over there (a source of IGR) goes for N25,000? Even Lagos' own goes for N15,000 and they don't even honor Inter-states emblem.
Obiano is a hoax.
[/s]
Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Doug07034780891(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Please try and have some good attributes by quitting lying. Is been long I saw someone ugly as this... cool

Even your ugly looks cannot change the fact that Obiano is the Nigeria's best governor! cool

[s]
Olabestonic001:

Those are media stunts. He only intensified tax generation by multiple taxing. I dont think he's in any way special. I was there live and the noise about him working on social media is just over-exaggerated.
[/s]
Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Abagworo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
The recent events in Anambra State is assuming same pattern as has been the case in Imo State. The people behind it are same people linked to PDP. Watch out for more protests and then media attacks against the Governor.
Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Doug07034780891(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Trash! Take your nonsense elsewhere..you cannot compare apple to orange!

[s]
Abagworo:
The recent events in Anambra State is assuming same pattern as has been the case in Imo State. The people behind it are same people linked to PDP. Watch out for more protests and then media attacks against the Governor.
[/s]
Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Olabestonic001(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
After looking up your pictures..well I have one advise for you, quit lying because you are toooo ugly to continue to be lying everyday of your life!

[s][/s]

I do not lie bro.
I was in the bus when all these happen at Upper Iweka.
I think he's multi-taxing the people. Honestly.
Re: Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship by Doug07034780891(m): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
The point I am making is that I find it really difficult to converse with ugly people. You are too ugly for my convenience.. cool

[s]
Olabestonic001:

I do not lie bro.
I was in the bus when all these happen at Upper Iweka.
I think he's multi-taxing the people. Honestly.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape / Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) / Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.