Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas (11875 Views)

Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? / Why Do Igbo Girls Behave This Way If U Fail To Marry Them After Having A Child / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Kunbee: 1:24am On Oct 06, 2009
8 words:

hahahaha i dey sorry for Yoruba girls oooooooooo coz one dey they will be like monkey. tooooo ugly. hahhhhahahahahah

Lol ya think cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Smi1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
hmm i'm convince that tribalism still exist between the both tribes, but Igbos can be so exaggerated sometimes, IGBOS make enu no vex !
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Smi1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2009
Igbo girls no dey ever get better shape, them be like round ball and i dislike most of them because of their K legs smiley and Igbo men too dey brag because most of them are thieves i see the reason why them no fit rule our nation wink anyway i dey yan this to tell some igbo girls /guys for NL wey dey think say na their mouth sharp pass !!!
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Smi1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2009
ifele:

Igbo is right for not giving their daughters to Yorubas. Yorubas are divied into 2 groups.
You have Pupa who are the real Yarubaven(Yoruba) and Dudu who are called Nago becos they beat the bells during their pagan rituals. What the dudu wanted was to get a lot of pupa light skinned women to have sex with cos they were more beautiful than their women. And it was also a way to control the womb and seed of Yarubawen. Dudu Inugbo Awowesidi was getting tired of his own women becos he said they were bitchy and ugly. So they started to feed on the pupa women. To attract the pupa women they decided to make the pupa males look effeminate even to the point of sodomizing them so that their women would think they
were not man enough. To this day you will see that their are not many Pupa Yoruba men with Yoruba women. They made compulsory miscegenation a culture by violence to destroy Yoruab culture and population. The real Yoruba language and script is almost dead. Who is the real Yoruba Yarubaven?

this guy no sleep house yesterday that's why !! u beta go take your remaining drugs wey doctor prescribe for you if not you go go kolo menta
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by AloyEmeka8: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
na waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh for waec.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Omolola1(f): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2010
*rolling eyes* tales by moonlight
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by deniyor: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2010
So much hatred and ignorance in this thread shocked
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by AloyEmeka8: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2010
deniyor:

So much hatred and ignorance in this thread shocked

As always.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Ikedonn(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2010
yoruba men are lazy,promiscuous ,not caring and tribal aspect too.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by MrCork1: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2010
I love okoro babes anyways

They normally have yams on there leg
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by AloyEmeka8: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2010
Mr Cork:

I love okoro babes anyways

They normally have yams on there leg
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by kemisuga(f): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2010
@ Yorubasgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ Igbos tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
@ Hausas wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
@ Oyinbos kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by MrCork1: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2010
Okoro babes usually very muscular and hairy like men.

I love them
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by deniyor: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
When will we start respecting ourselves and other tribes? No tribe is better than the other. And in each tribe, there are individual differences. Stop stereotyping. One Nigeria is what we are.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by rhames(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tribalism and ofe mmanu grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth / 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. / The Girl I Fuvk Yesterday's Nude That I Takr (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.