Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas (11851 Views)

Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? / Why Do Igbo Girls Behave This Way If U Fail To Marry Them After Having A Child / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Kunbee: 12:41am On Oct 02, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

LMao, at least you wont end up dead Kunbee

Berra thank your Lord cheesy

Abi ooo my sister thank u awon oloshi
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by TOPE20001(f): 12:43am On Oct 02, 2009
Kunbee:

ok . . .i dnt know what is goin on but that got me rofl cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 02, 2009
Kunbee:

Kunbe, tani awan oloshi? shocked
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 02, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Kunbee: 1:02am On Oct 02, 2009
Awon oloshi ati oponu re

8 words:

This topic should stop. As an igbo guy i will never chase a yoruba girl at all.
Aloy.Emeka:

I can see all Yoruba women trying to commit suicide because you refuse to chase them. undecided

So u can understand cheesy
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 02, 2009
"re" lol been a long time I heard that cheesy
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by chic2pimp(m): 1:05am On Oct 02, 2009
8 words:

This topic should stop. As an igbo guy i will never chase a yoruba girl at all.
Aturu na Ewu Abui Otu.
* Shakes His Head In Pity*.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 02, 2009
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 02, 2009
rotfl cheesy
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by chic2pimp(m): 1:20am On Oct 02, 2009
OMO IBO dat wan harsh ooo. They might be disabled but they definitely aren't retards wink cool
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

So you are saying that Yoruba men are classless dogs?. You need to watch your tongue seriously. This is not the first time you are throwing a swipe at Yoruba men among many for igbo men.

anybody who likes this chimpanzee should warn him sha.

He's irritating to  the extreme.

The idiot dating him is who I blame- her lack of taste shouldnt still make him so much of a nuisance.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 02, 2009
OMO IBO now we know you got cliches and one liners.

Anything else you want to demonstrate in the special skills arena?
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:08am On Oct 02, 2009
Should I be surprised that out of all the trash written about Yorubas, Treetop asinwin decided to whine about my comeback?

tpia.:

OMO IBO now we know you got cliches and one liners.

Anything else you want to demonstrate in the special skills arena?

abi o. Same lame pic every time. Cant believe people still find it funny

Kunbee, I believe Aloy's own was sarcasm  wink
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ooooh nooo, i must have pulled a nerve!
is anyone hurt??
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2009
papa Igbo flies in with his majestic cape, fired up and ready for action against the forces of darkness.

wait- did he switch ids or am i hallucinating.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2009
Na, you are not hallucinating.

You just need to get laid.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by na2day2(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2009
BTRKINGS:

YOUR COMMENT WILL B HIGHLY APPRECIATED

HOUZ I THINK THIS IS A KIND OF DILEMMA AS I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS ANY REASON WHY IGBO PARENTS IN YORUBA LAND HATE THEIR DAUGHTER TO MARRY YORUBA BOIZ EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW THAT BOTH OF THEM R REALY IN LOVE.
I AM CONVINCED THAT I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS GAL AND THAT SHE LOVES ME TOO BUT HER PARENTS ESPECIALLY THE MOTHER WONT LET HER B PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE WANT HER TO MARRY ANOTHER IGBO BOY.
PLS HOUZ I WANT U TO ADVISE ME ON WHAT I SHOULD DO.

what kind of yeye question bi dis? angry angry angry it is the same reason nigerian parents don't think an average latino, akarta or oyinbo is good for their kids. same reason jewish moms give u all kinds of grief if u date their daughter, same reason most white ppl will rather not have their daughter marry an average black guy, same reason northern muslim parents wont give their daughter to a "christian" guy etc, call it what u want, racism, tribalism, self preservation etc, it is life, deal with it.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by AloyEmeka9: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2009
tpia.:

anybody who likes this chimpanzee should warn him sha.

He's irritating to  the extreme.

The idiot dating him is who I blame- her lack of taste shouldnt still make him so much of a nuisance.
A very miserable old lady you are. Even a chimpanzee won't be attracted to you. Yorubas really have a problem here unless they figure out what to do with you. Stop disgracing them in public with your promiscuous quarrellings.

Behold are  your tribal achievements here in the last 24 hours:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-331112.32.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-331541.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-319932.32.html

And one of the all time best war: grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-331464.160.html

Your Nobel prize for tribal wars is on the way. Afonja and Awolowo are proud of you.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by 8words(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2009
i don't chase Yoruba girls coz they are too fat and that something that they like to draw of face that makes them ugly. how can u marry them. Nonsense. in short ka ARA NA GWA NDI ARA.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
shouldnt you be off selling "Lewie Viton" bags to pay brideprice? cheesy
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by THEAMAKA(f): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

A very miserable old lady you are. Even a chimpanzee won't be attracted to you. Yorubas really have a problem here unless they figure out what to do with you. Stop disgracing them in public with your promiscuous quarrellings.

Behold are  your tribal achievements here in the last 24 hours:

Your Nobel prize for tribal wars is on the way. Afonja and Awolowo are proud of you.

you see ooo!!
the girl is obsessed with the drama.
even nothing involving igbo vs yoruba, she will start flogging that topic again.
and then she brings things up that no one mentioned.
she is just miserable, thats all.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by THEAMAKA(f): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2009
also some of the most bitter people on NL are the ones hurting in real life.
who seeks thrill out of all this lame shit, everyday?
i mean either you have no life, or you are just SO DESPERATE for attention, no matter how you get it.
but anyway, im OUTTIE!!!
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2009
THE AMAKA:

also some of the most bitter people on NL are the ones hurting in real life.
who seeks thrill out of all this lame shit, everyday?
i mean either you have no life, or you are just SO DESPERATE for attention, no matter how you get it.
but anyway, im OUTTIE!!!

is this a promise you mean to keep. undecided
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

A very miserable old fool i am. Only a chimpanzee would be attracted to me. Igbos really have a problem here unless they figure out what to do with me. I should stop disgracing them in public with my promiscuous quarrellings as a transgendered.

Behold are  my tribal achievements here in the last 24 hours:

My Nobel prize for tribal wars is on the way. Ojukwu, MASSOB and Ohaneze are proud of me.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2009
OMO IBO is talking of getting laid.

lol
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by AloyEmeka9: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2009
tpiah is making me get paranoid about old age. I have never seen a bitter 43 year old woman in my life before now. Ndo,  Jehovah will fulfil all your life dreams. It's never too late.

PROFILE: TPIAH

Full Names: Gbemishola W. Salako

Murnan chika shekara  =  October 10th 1943.

Marital Status: Single and aggressively searching for a man

Motto: Never give up on love and tribalism.

Turn-on: Igbos

Turn-offs: Non tribalists

Children: 13

Body statistics: 54-52-56

Height: 3ft 12 inches

Complexion: Tar black[Dark roast]

Physical features: 12 claw like marks on her cheeks, big round stomach  and a flat head[like igbo men].

Special abilities: Highly inflammable.

Spiritual Coven: Racism, tribalism and sectarianism  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-40.0.html

grin grin
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

i am paranoid about my transgendered status. No one is more bitter than me on this forum even now. Ndo,  Jehovah will fulfil all my life dreams no matter how long it takes. It's never too late.

PROFILE: ALOY EMEKA

Full Names: EMEKA ORJI

Murnan chika shekara  =  JUNE 15TH 1940.

Marital Status: transgendered

Motto: Never give up on love and tribalism.

Turn-on: OTHER SHEMALES

Turn-offs: AMALA

Children: I SHOOT BLANKS

Body statistics: 60-60-60

Height: 3ft 12 inches

Complexion: half tar black[Dark roast] quarter vomit color, and some greenish spots from my old rash. Taking medication to clear that up.

Physical features: Big flat head, money or cholesterol pouch and tiny eyes like yahoo yahoo own.

Special abilities: Highly inflammable and crafty.

Spiritual Coven: Racism, tribalism and sectarianism  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-40.0.html

grin grin
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Ohsisi: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2009
You folks should marry your own women and leave Igbo girls alone
haba
Which grandparents want their grandchild to be Sikiratu and Falimatu grin grin or even Iyabode tongue when there are trendy names like Munachi and Kemdi.
Leave our women alone,I say
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Ohsisi: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

shouldnt you be off selling "Lewie Viton" bags to pay brideprice? cheesy

No
he specializes in Ugucci
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Ohsisi: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2009
If a Yoruba man had rocked my boat to the tune of marriage
I would have married him
ho ha!
I would have employed all tactics to convince my parents (if they refused)
True love is hard to find
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2009
Uchi bags grin

I dont like the name "Kemdi" osisi
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Ohsisi: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Uchi bags grin

I dont like the name "Kemdi" osisi

Uguchi for gucci
that's what some OMATA traders coming from China called it
Kemdi is a cool name

I told you an Igbo man is in your future
diss them all you want,you'll soon be sharing a bed permanently with one
and bear us twins named Chiamaka and Kemdi
You know how Yoruba women bear twins like no man's business
You must give us one or 2 sets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.