Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map (84117 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga / Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ad0rable:
Rubbish undecided

Wetin be your size?
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Landloard01(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
ok
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by femi4: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:
Lol and this is based on what stats? grin

Make.i comot with my Di'ja boobs. cry
looking for the nearest microscope
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by KingRex1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is highly questionable .. My naija ladies no fit carry last
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by greggng: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
I like sucking things so any woman without big breast is a no go for me. Your hips might not be too big but ur front must be loaded
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Evalily(f): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
undecidedfacts with no proof###
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by femi4: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
FvckShiT:
Y'all need to check this and tell me what you fúcking feel cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/sexytemi

Sexytemi representing Nairaland grin
she won't take it lightly with you
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by ladyF(f): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
femi4:
looking for the nearest microscope
Lmao!!! My own no bad reach microscope level na grin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by femi4: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

Lmao!!! My own no bad reach microscope level na grin
The last time I checked, cashew nut is bigger than.....
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by LuvU2: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Actually if u believe most statistics frm the west, u can believe dat dano milk is better than peak milk grin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by FvckShiT(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
femi4:
she won't take it lightly with you

Yeah she won't

Why did you fúcking check it then
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by eph12(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Haba nau
This can't be true undecided When 14 years old girl sef don gather for front.
Meanwhile what is the meaning of all this? No single picture of breast on this thread and it made fp? Why?
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Proffdada: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Viewing this topic shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Lilimax(f): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Eww! embarassed
Abeg na lie joor!
With all the AZUKA and NKIRUKA wey full Naija smiley
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by sinola(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
K9blunt:
Na wa o!

When there are more pressing issues in the world na mammary size dem dey warri about.....

Indeed the world is about to end.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by femi4: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
FvckShiT:

Yeah she won't

Why did you fúcking check it then
I didn't know that I will see boobs when I clicked it
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by aydotpretty: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
K9blunt:
Na wa o!

When there are more pressing issues in the world na mammary size dem dey warri about.....

Indeed the world is about to end.... Smh
My brother God bless you for that comment
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by chumakk: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
They didn't suvery well in Nigeria grin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by yomi007k(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:
Lol and this is based on what stats? grin
Make.i comot with my Di'ja boobs. cry

Haba Lady F u can lie ooo...u dt u hv Ronke Oshodi oke boobs.....

kaiiiiiii....
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by FvckShiT(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
femi4:
I didn't know that I will see boobs when I clicked it

What does the title of the fúcking thread says cheesy

You should fúcking know better

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by NameChecker: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I don't believe this statistics unless no be naija I de cus average girls wey I de see daily have big breasts

Forget what you saw.
All those things na packaging
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by muganbo1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=FvckShiT post=48595044]Y'all need to check this and tell me what you fúcking feel cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/sexytemi

Sexytemi representing Nairaland brotherly I feel u d lady is blessed!!!!!!! Kudos to almighty God

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by FvckShiT(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=muganbo1 post=48595537][/quote]

Fúcking blessed! cheesy grin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by LabiaDestroyer(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ad0rable:
Rubbish undecided
Seems your mammary gland is -A

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by NaLaugh: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
How can this be verified? The people need visual evidence.
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by rita25(f): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
you mean cossy is from Sweden? shocked
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by agrovick(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Off to Norway, no time to say no time. gringringrin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by giles14(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
dere ladies get dis kind big breast n dem still dey do plastic surgery
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by GloriaNinja(f): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
how is this statistics suppose to help people?
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by happney65: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
See how women plenty this thread..Chisos Christ..#Hypocrites..
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by kaimeraone: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
WHAT? NO PICTURES I'VE WASTED MBs AGAIN TODAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.