Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map (84118 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga / Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Spells(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:
Lol and this is based on what stats? grin Nigeria suppose dey with D+ sha... angry

Make.i comot with my Di'ja boobs. cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
u n ftc be like rice n beans cheesy
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Misleading statisticsundecided

A cup ko B cup niundecided
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Spells(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Some people came to see boobs,but where disappointed :p
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Ronaldinnioh(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Cossy Orjiako leads Nigeria and guess what my Chinese friend makes top list.

2 Likes

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Sexytemi(f): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
FvckShiT:
Y'all need to check this and tell me what you fúcking feel cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/sexytemi

Sexytemi representing Nairaland grin

Like seriously?, Well it's God's gift to me

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
[b]Men in the Congo came out on top with an average size of 7.1" [/b]while those in North Korea, South Korea and India were on the opposite end of the spectrum with the average sizes of 3.8", 4.3" and 4" respectively.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked chisos!!! That is no longer a sexual organ but a weapon!
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by ladyF(f): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Spells:
u n ftc be like rice n beans cheesy
Hehehe grin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Eke40seven(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
These data can be really controversial. I don't know how they come about these conclusions. At least I have met 7 Russian girls, and their breast was almost not visible.
See Germany own too, their breast are at most from small to average compared to the average Nigerian woman. But it doesn't matter shaa, whether big or small, guy wey love you go love you.
I agree with the Asian stat. Them small for everything.
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Paseus(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Big boobs be saving lives since 10bc
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by diva90: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is wrong. African women are endowed with nice bossom size. Most women are C and D , I'm a D
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by ehix89(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
I don't even know the difference sef
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Ihavespoken: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Can we see the breasts undecided
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by StPete: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
That statistics is a fukking lie!
Africans are known to have massive mammary glands (ask Cossy), unlike Americans and the entire western nations that do breast implants and augmentation

2 Likes

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by FvckShiT(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sexytemi:

Like seriously?, Well it's God's gift to me

Its a fúcking massive gift

You should be grateful to him cheesy
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by ladyF(f): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ihavespoken:
Can we see the breasts undecided

shocked shocked shocked

#OkayBye grin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Nduxx(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
K9blunt:
Na wa o!

When there are more pressing issues in the world na mammary size dem dey warri about.....

Indeed the world is about to end.... Smh
I like ur pic, piece of art. Nice

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Charmarlegne: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mtcheew... See speed Wey I take enter the thread,expecting to see life samples.na yeye maps this op dey show sha! Op take time o angry *** jumps down from Mtn mast***
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by DonBobes(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

Make.i comot with my Di'ja boobs. cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Pinshure or ADONBILIVIT! sad
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by ehix89(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
This isn't cool at all, see her small yansh undecided
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by ladyF(f): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
yomi007k:

Haba Lady F u can lie ooo...u dt u hv Ronke Oshodi oke boobs.....

kaiiiiiii....
Lol...Ayam sure it's not me. grin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Spells(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

Hehehe grin
dey leave am small for us na.... Na beg I dey beg ;*
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by K9blunt(f): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nduxx:

I like ur pic, piece of art. Nice

Thanks dear
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by ladyF(f): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
DonBobes:

Pinshure or ADONBILIVIT! sad
lol oya check my dp sharply to see the boobs. I go soon remove am o grin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by isax(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
FvckShiT:

I feel like messing and then pooing

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by DonBobes(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

lol oya check my dp sharply to see the boobs. I go soon remove am o grin

Y u de do lik dis, na d same pinshure de there! undecided
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by ladyF(f): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
DonBobes:

Y u de do lik dis, na d same pinshure de there! undecided
lmao!!!

I can imagine the speed you go don use check the dp. All for boobs grin

No vex biko...
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by emperorchedda(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
FvckShiT:

Absolutely amazing! There's something about boobbs that attract anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by dajoaneke(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
I believe the data statistics. Una don buy all their padded bra finish, now you all want to claim u garrit.... fake 9ja bobby babes with fake lashes and hips and puna!

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by otswag(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
I'm not surprised. Its b'cos everything that starts with a B undergoes padding in naija: Budget, Boobies and Booties
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by ugotex85: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
No wonder Padded and push-up bras are very common in Africa, especially in Nigeria and Ghana.
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by RedBeauty: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol nothing we no go see for here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.