Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map (84120 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga / Men, See How To Identify The Ho Rny Women Around You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Noblewhiz(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
latinoKingdom:
I like Di'ja boobs though
tat boob turns me on.
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Rozaystunna(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
I don't understand this cup tin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by MamaletASO: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mtchewww.. Breast nah breast..
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by IceDude(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Russia on my mind grin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
K9blunt:
Na wa o!

When there are more pressing issues in the world na mammary size dem dey warri about.....

Indeed the world is about to end.... Smh
You are confused infact Obsessed with life it self
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by yomi007k(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:
Lol...Ayam sure it's not me. grin
oya proove me wrong n post pix hia ....lol
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by namuguibe(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
I like team A cup as it generally signifies fitness and athletic ...... making the love making dynamite! cool
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by NCP: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nairaland owner. should say something about his favourite size(s).
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by kelvinkosi(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chai... Nairaland and booby.....

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Beemhan(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
kadas01:
With what I see with my eyes in Naija, I "disagree" with the statistics regarding breast size!

As for p*nis size, I no know that one o!

Jobless people!
seconded bruh! whoever came up with this map must be high on Russian-made silicon- augmented breast milk. it's general knowledge that africans/caribbeans are more endowed then their caucasian counterparts! Russians have bigger boobs ke.
joke of d day...& it's not even funny

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Shym3xx: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
So, Russia and Nordic women got the juice and milk lool.

Now I see why Putin is the greatest leader of this generation. That Russian milk must be nutritious. I need to get my lips on those Russian tatas.
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Remix10(m): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
I opened this thread expecting to see practicals not theory, Until you show me, I refuse to believe! *runs out of thread*
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by williamdeluxe(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
gerrrrrrrrrra here 4 real mhen....i prefer my naija boobs anitym ani where..weda na dija sizzling breast or cossy armeggedon breast...shout out tu naija 9ja gurlz
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by benzems(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nairaland wetin breasts do una

nawa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by mikolo80: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
K9blunt:
Na wa o!

When there are more pressing issues in the world na mammary size dem dey warri about.....

Indeed the world is about to end.... Smh
How is your problem their problem.
They are interested in breast, they researched breast.
You're interested in world problem, how many you don research.
If you're really interested you'll find solution to it
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Josysmart: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
really ?
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Becina(f): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
dem never hear about cossy ni and that Roman girl
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
I will surely register my presence on a thread like this cool
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by spafu(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:
Lol and this is based on what stats? grin Nigeria suppose dey with D+ sha... angry

Make.i comot with my Di'ja boobs. cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
I don't believe you until I see it myself.
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by comradeson: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
I love big boobs.I really want to suck dolly joy's boobs.They are so big and succulent.
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by supereagle(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Boob size can be increased naturally.
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by supereagle(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
party:
Naija girls see your lives...Na so so A cup all of una carry. grin
No wonder i always almost freak out anything i see a girl with well endowed boobies....That sh!t is lacking around here mehn! sad

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Reeberry: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
party:
Naija girls see your lives...Na so so A cup all of una carry. grin

No wonder i always almost freak out anything i see a girl with well endowed boobies....That sh!t is lacking around here mehn! sad
grin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by LabiaDestroyer(m): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
diva90:
This is wrong. African women are endowed with nice bossom size. Most women are C and D , I'm a D
Stop lying

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Yewandequeen(f): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2016
Proffdada:
When your bae fails to make the list grin

Hilarious. grin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by bayinq25(m): 1:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by diva90: 2:06am On Aug 19, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:

Stop lying

Hahahaha! Lie for what? It's the fact
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by Ad0rable: 5:45am On Aug 19, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:

Seems your mammary gland is -A
my statistics & familys own alone shld be enough for an A for d whole of Nigeria grin
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by alexarelano(m): 7:06am On Aug 19, 2016
Naija gehs even use push up on most occasion

1 Like

Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by DonBobes(m): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2016
ladyF:

lmao!!!

I can imagine the speed you go don use check the dp. All for boobs grin

No vex biko...

sad
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by LabiaDestroyer(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Ad0rable:
my statistics & familys own alone shld be enough for an A for d whole of Nigeria grin

If I hear
Re: Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map by LabiaDestroyer(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2016
diva90:

Hahahaha! Lie for what? It's the fact
lol...alryt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.