Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife (56473 Views)

Must Read: So My Passenger's Dick Appointment Is My Man -lady Laments (photos) / I'm Curl Up In Bed Now.. . I Won't Go Out Today. She Broke My Heart / You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 20, 2016
Awwwwww, so romantic. Wish you a long lasting marriage.

like olumo rock.

God bless your union, may the love between you guys never go sour...any form of asunder

die by fiiree.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2016
gbosaa:

Run along? Maka why?
I saw your profile as well..
Swagger of a lady bla bla...
Head of an elephant. Legs of mosquito
Ukwu mgbada.. Legs of antelope.
Your head is rainy season. Your legs are dry season/harmattan with mild polio.
Diagnosis...acromegaly.

lol

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Kyleurch(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] Who you help
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Swtnancy(f): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2016
Happy marriage life dear, wish you God's love, peace, fruitfulness in your marriage DEC 31 2014,
We met at a my guy's sister's wedding in AMANASA UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE. As my own way of helping my friend in his sister's wedding....I used my car to take the bride's maids to the church.
And there she was sitting beside me at the front passenger seat on our way to the church...while the other maids talked and gisted all the way, she sat there and listened, contributing once in a while to the gists...what actually ignited my interest in her is her reserved personality and the fact that she observes more than TALK....
I kept glancing at her all through the wedding ceremony....it was not until after the wedding that I walked up to her for some chat.....
While we talked I can't but marvel at her intelligence...then I thought to myself “ no wonder she observes more than talk”
She is a CRITICAL CARE NURSE in DALLAS and a cousing to my guy, we talked about many things from poltics to career and dreams,after the conversation I told her am really grateful for the time she shared with me and will love to have a way to contact her later if she doesn't mind.....she said NO then eventually gave me her mobile number after rigorous debates and persistence from me.

AUGUST 13 2016,
Here we are getting married,it is our TRADITIONAL WEDDING in AMANASA UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE, this is where love brought us,it has been a fantastic romantic journey all this while..
Thank God for his grace,wisdom and understanding...
“Welcome to my world baby,come grow old with me"
Kisses her lips.
My name is francis am a nairalander with monicker brunofarad.
And am the latest married man arround here,

Rocktation
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44

Show me some love grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by passionate88: 7:15am On Aug 20, 2016
MissHatey:
This could be us but you are not replying my mentions undecided
him never see your face.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Cannonleo(m): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:
Thanks BOSS

Show ur boy some love BOSS wink

happy married life bro
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by whyx06(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Swtnancy:
Happy marriage life dear, wish you God's love, peace, fruitfulness in your marriage DEC 31 2014,
We met at a my guy's sister's wedding in AMANASA UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE. As my own way of helping my friend in his sister's wedding....I used my car to take the bride's maids to the church.
And there she was sitting beside me at the front passenger seat on our way to the church...while the other maids talked and gisted all the way, she sat there and listened, contributing once in a while to the gists...what actually ignited my interest in her is her reserved personality and the fact that she observes more than TALK....
I kept glancing at her all through the wedding ceremony....it was not until after the wedding that I walked up to her for some chat.....
While we talked I can't but marvel at her intelligence...then I thought to myself “ no wonder she observes more than talk”
She is a CRITICAL CARE NURSE in DALLAS and a cousing to my guy, we talked about many things from poltics to career and dreams,after the conversation I told her am really grateful for the time she shared with me and will love to have a way to contact her later if she doesn't mind.....she said NO then eventually gave me her mobile number after rigorous debates and persistence from me.

AUGUST 13 2016,
Here we are getting married,it is our TRADITIONAL WEDDING in AMANASA UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE, this is where love brought us,it has been a fantastic romantic journey all this while..
Thank God for his grace,wisdom and understanding...
“Welcome to my world baby,come grow old with me"
Kisses her lips.
My name is francis am a nairalander with monicker brunofarad.
And am the latest married man arround here,

Rocktation
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44

Show me some love grin

Woman, can u please tell us your own story abt d relationship so we can learn from.... Lol dat moment u refuse to give ur number and bla blaa blaaa.... wink
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Smooyis(m): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2016
Congratulations. Happy married life.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Calebosko(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2016
Seun:
Aww. Happy married life.
awww oga seun don they get plan for mariage o,see as u dy coment for mariage mater
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Lekison(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2016
God bless ur union
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by hawk05(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:
Bachelor's eve
May u wok majestical wit stick and stumble not. Any attempt attempted attempt for u to stumble, may it be upon ur okpeke. The gods is wise.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by swimcash(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:
I think you need an eye glass ASAP
Nice legs tho grin

Guys,
Visit her profile at ur own peril grin
Those legs are on diet grin

You are very lucky am now a family man grin so I have to leave you now

hahahahahahaha , nice reply bro, can't stop laffing @ her dp
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by swimcash(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:
I think you need an eye glass ASAP
Nice legs tho grin

Guys,
Visit her profile at ur own peril grin
Those legs are on diet grin

You are very lucky am now a family man grin so I have to leave you now

hahahahahahaha , nice reply bro, can't stop laffing @ her dp
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2016
He Is my inlaw

sauceEEP:
@ brunofarad is Engr. Mezie your bro?
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Hembee67(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2016
Happy Married Life....
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by myrrtle(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Deefuray:
Happy married life....

The boobs of that lady tho..... Olympus has fallen
you saying trash about shit that is not your business do you know how you look? huh!

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by myrrtle(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Deefuray:
Happy married life....

you saying trash about shit that is not your business do you know how you look? huh!
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2016
She is 24 (1992)
How old are u ?

Ib30:
she married late. oh God I dont wanna married late
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Vince77(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2016
so na u be d guy wey dey always bang ur big head for wall after most comments on NL ?

happy married life.

more banging to you.

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2016
grin
Wetin man go do grin

Vince77:
so na u be d guy wey dey always bang ur big head for wall after most comments on NL ?

happy married life.

more banging to you.

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by mercydaniel: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:
Today 18th august 2016

grin

Love is wonderful
Marriage is bliss
FAMILY IS EVERTHING

Thank you JESUS
wow she is beautiful, I love her smile please always make her smile bcus dat is were the beauty is, but o boy abeg no were native again u over oo old inside sorry hansom inssssss

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Echo50(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2016
If you dnt mind, allow her sister sit beside me while you & ur wife sit @ the back cos i ve a car too. If she is the only daughter then, her cousen will be ok by me. just allow me observe mine in 2016-08-20.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Perfecttouch(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:
Thanks BOSS

Show ur boy some love BOSS wink

hey hey hey,so this guy wey dey always knack head for wall for him profile don marry? Am happy for you o. No wonder wey I no dey see that guy wey dey always knack head for wall again for your mention.may u prosper and may The Lord grant her the fruit of the womb ASAP.

Abeg #bringbackourknackheadguy#

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by dadebayo1(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2016
Congrats sir... I am sure one sharp guy will be planning to wed the brides maid below... grin I can see her saving the guys number... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by jesusjewel1(f): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2016
MissHatey:
help me tell him oo cheesy.
I want to help him bring babies to this world, he's doing shakara undecided

Are you indirectly asking Oga Seun out ni....
Abi which one are you after grin
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Lol
Thanks so much
You so kind grin

Perfecttouch:
hey hey hey,so this guy wey dey always knack head for wall for him profile don marry? Am happy for you o. No wonder wey I no dey see that guy wey dey always knack head for wall again for your mention.may u prosper and may The Lord grant her the fruit of the womb ASAP.

Abeg #bringbackourknackheadguy#
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by MmmS(f): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2016
Deefuray:
Happy married life....

but you are still wasting your mamas money buying bra for your -A cup... But thats none of our business grin *sips tea*

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by MmmS(f): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:
Today 18th august 2016

grin

Love is wonderful
Marriage is bliss
FAMILY IS EVERTHING

Thank you JESUS
Happy Married Life
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2016
Thanks dearie
You so kind

MmmS:
Happy Married Life
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2016
jesusjewel1:

Are you indirectly asking Oga Seun out ni....
Abi which one are you after grin
yes oo. I dey ask him out nii grin
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2016
femi4:
Seun only reply mentions that has to do with dog. Just tell him that your dog is sick

Thank me l8r
lol.
I don't have a dog oo cry
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2016
nnamdiosu:

with all respect and no disrespect meant...please stop appearing cheap.
I see.
Try to recognise a joke and laugh it off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.