Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? (9175 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by generalzango(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2009
big no.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
SEFAGO:

yadadada I was attacking your opinion mate, u started on the same thing again-mentioning stupid irrelevant stuff. Anyways, my problem is that u cant follow minimal logic rules so hw will u understand.

yadayadayada. Sagamu logic.

retard comment again, when will you try at least once to be intelligent, like try abeg it is not that hard. You try stupidly, you argue idiotically, your response reeks of childish intents. You mention stuff irrelevant to address my arguments- trying to put me down as you say, while just giving me a fuel of confidence, because I have finally concluded I am arguing with a chimp. My question to you was left unaddressed (as usual) about homosexuality. Then you keep insulting my so-called mediocre university as if i actually care about your obviously irrelevant and ignorant opinion. And you keep disgracing yourself continuously as a pugnacious bastard with no ability to reason above the level of an animal.

Additionally, you display your homophobia- a phobia that is unjustified and just as instinctive as an animals desire for food. You cannot justify your beliefs with an atom of logic- and then you resort to roforofo fight. You will see how far your phobia would carry you in this world of globalisation. It would be really ironic when your bosses in the UK are gay- because there is nothing you can do but kiss their asses. You need them so you can put food on the table. Then at the end of the night like a bloody coward you vent out your frustrations about homosexuality on the internet to a group of people who are just as ignorant as you are.

Don't even try me. You are, and will always be, below my level of intelligence. You haven't proven otherwise. I dont want to know who u are, I have already judged you on the content of your character. When you finally evolve the ability to consider well-reasoned arguments about homosexuality and not your instinctive repulsion of homosexuality- like a chimp's instinctive response for bananas, then you can converse with me on a similar plane albeit a very slanted plane.

Silly, stupid, humourless child. grin grin grin
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 12:02am On Oct 10, 2009
big no.

pourquoi?
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 12:58am On Oct 10, 2009
yeah bestiality involves two consenting adults.

that was a cheeky response. But really bestiality vs. homosexuality---this is quite a leap of logic. The extrapolation doesn't even make sense. Comparing it to pedophilia- which violates reasoning (i dont know about the nature aspect), then i know the caliber of people i am interacting with
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 1:12am On Oct 10, 2009
The man has no sexual attraction whatsoever for a woman or man. The goat is an adult goat and shows that it enjoys sex with the man too. The man was born being sexually attracted to animals. He has tried sex with humans without satisfaction. Are such men or women allowed by law in the US and Europe to marry animals as part of their rights? This is no joke. Pls no name-calling on this - I need honest answers.

Bestiality is illegal i think- so is anal sex and MouthAction- i think, in the american constitution/ whatever law they use in the UK. Sodomy laws/gross indecency/buggery were first inaugurated in the UK around 1533 and also in the US later on. However these laws have been repealed in developed countries after significant debate (intellectual debate not chimp debates). Similarly interracial sex was considered by the majority of whites as unnatural and disgusting and several laws have been put in place to prevent it.

The interesting thing about these laws is that they are never enforced-even in Nigeria where everyone is shouting bloody mary-the answer is obvious and i am not going to spell it out to you. The same way that marijuana is legal in the Netherlands, and illegal in America- but half the kids in college have use marijuana regularly; even Obama admitted to doing so, and Bush as well as Clinton claimed to be doing so while he was at university. l
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 1:30am On Oct 10, 2009
, Degrades human dignity. It's unnatural and there is no question ever of allowing these people to behave worse than dogs and pigs. If dogs and pigs do not do it, why must human beings? We have our own culture, and we must re-dedicate ourselves to our traditional values that make us human beings, What we are being persuaded to accept is sub-animal behaviour and we will never allow it here. If you see people parading themselves as lesbians and gays, arrest them and hand them over to the police

This is mad man mugu Mugabe's statement about homosexuality (instead on focusing on the 1 billion% grin grin grin inflation rate of his country). Notice he used the word parade themselves, its quite universal knowledge that there are a significant amount of homosexuals in the human population, the only reason we dont see them is that they are scared of the repercussions of doing so.

I was talking to a classmate a week ago, and asked him about his opinion that homosexuals are born gay. And he told me that his neighbors are gay (man is homosexual, and woman is a lesbian) but were born during a time when sodomy/homosexuality was illegal. they married each other to protect themselves and for procreational purposes had sex like normal people. Interestingly all their kids are gay. i would have to distinguish between cause and effect here, that is were the children gay because of genetics or because of environmental purposes (being in close proximity to gay individuals). But my friend told me that these children did not know that their parents were gay and were even scared about telling their parents about their choice---I never buy arguments, until there is detailed study, but I would never prejudge until proof comes out- and yes sagamite by PhDs, not some poster on the internet with little or no knowledge . Homosexuality should not be a part of our law until it is proven unnatural/harmful to our society.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by nex(m): 1:38am On Oct 10, 2009
Some will argue that most homosexuals are naturally born with such instincts, well even paedophiles can put up that argument, and even various psychologist still put forward theories that people with a particular body structure are born to be violent. So should we legalize paedophilia? Should we legalize violence then?

This predestination thing is propounded by scientists whose sexual orientation is still in doubt. Scientists who would do anything to justify their kind. It all is madness.

Homosexuality, lesbianism or bisexualism is unnatural because naturally, sex is supposed to ultimately yield offspring. Sometimes heterosexual sex may not lead to multiplication, but never has it been heard that homosexual sex led yielded progeny. Never!

So is it natural? Is it normal? Is it all well for members of the same sex to engage each other in an attempt at reproduction?

The truth glares us in the face and sanity shouts out our name. If we choose to harden our hearts and stuff up our ears, then we will surely be destroyed.

The Human Immunodeficiency Syndrome is just a start, as long as we choose to live unnaturally, natural parasites will mutate to fit into our newfound craze in order to survive and we will continue to encounter new ailments.

Like I said before, legalizing homosexuality in Nigeria will take the majority of citizens through their representatives voting for. Do we really have a population in which two thirds supports the freedom of citizens to turn gay. Maybe a survey of your locality will produce adequate evidence required.

What we need today in our country is legislation allowing us to be the best we can, making us maximize our potential and positively explore our culture to innovate beneficial discoveries. Homosexuality is not our priority. Personally, I believe anti-homosexuality is a priority which should be the third point agenda after Power Generation and the Niger Delta question.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 2:20am On Oct 10, 2009
Some will argue that most homosexuals are naturally born with such instincts, well even paedophiles can put up that argument, and even various psychologist still put forward theories that people with a particular body structure are born to be violent. So should we legalize paedophilia? Should we legalize violence then?

never heard about the violence part- but I have heard about the pedophilia and psychology argument. The link is still weak- pedophilia is wrong because it violates a child who is nonconsenting- so it is the same as rape. And why do we have an age of consent- well to protect children. Yes, human are a product of their chemicals- we are no different from animals no matter how much we put ourselves on a pedestal. Some ppl have a strong control of their instincts and  also fit the norm- some people are womanizers (shouldn't this be illegal), and alcoholics ( people who actually cause harm to society)- while some are chaste. In our society- we must learn to be inclusive and understand ourselves. I think we have a draw a line/distinction between what is morally right and wrong. Does homosexuality lie in the bad/good?

This predestination thing is propounded by scientists whose sexual orientation is still in doubt. Scientists who would do anything to justify their kind. It all is madness.

U are beginning to sound like sagamite albeit a smarter version. Yes, it is possible that some scientist who do these studies are gay but a significant number of them are not. I could decide to do so for the pure desire of science- am i gay- no; do I have any typically sexual behavior- at my present state no. So, if i decide to publish a study, I am sure some ppl would call be a homosexual because of my pursuit of the truth. Scientist, rarely publish lies that are not financially beneficial. Even gay scientist know that their peers who are heterosexual would vigorously attack their research because they have more to prove.

Homosexuality, lesbianism or bisexualism is unnatural because naturally, sex is supposed to ultimately yield offspring. Sometimes heterosexual sex may not lead to multiplication, but never has it been heard that homosexual sex led yielded progeny. Never!

Er we are not talking about reproduction here, so sex between a woman past her menopause is unnatural. Never use the word natural as a buffer for any argument because it is very relative.

Like I said before, legalizing homosexuality in Nigeria will take the majority of citizens through their representatives voting for. Do we really have a population in which two thirds supports the freedom of citizens to turn gay. Maybe a survey of your locality will produce adequate evidence required.

very good point- homosexuality would prolly never be legal in nigeria, but so is a developed nigeria as a world power ever a likelihood.

Homosexuality is not our priority. Personally, I believe anti-homosexuality is a priority which should be the third point agenda after Power Generation and the Niger Delta question.

u contradicted urself. Homosexuality shuldnt but should be a major agenda? It should be a third point when a significant number of our population lives below the poverty line?
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2009
SEFAGO:

I never buy arguments, until there is detailed study, but I would never prejudge until proof comes out- and yes sagamite by PhDs, not some poster on the internet with little or no knowledge . Homosexuality should not be a part of our law until it is proven unnatural/harmful to our society.

And the detailed research you buy is the one that a Phd shows you of two animals rubbing their heads together and says they are "kissing", and you say it must be true because as a Phd holder their reputation is on the line.  grin

Where did you get that quality of thinking, Georgetown University or International School Lagos secondary school?  grin Is it that our schools are failing?
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2009
And the detailed research you buy is the one that a Phd shows you of two animals rubbing their heads together and says they are "kissing", and you say it must be true because as a Phd holder their reputation is on the line.

I never buy documentaries- but i buy papers and detailed research, as i mentioned u are the one who needs to see documentaries to understand mate. papers in reputable in journals are more than enough. If a biologist spends 5 years studying the lives of animals and says they are homosexual he does so at his own peril if he is wrong-- he would be disgraced if they found out he fudged data. A major disgrace, that he would not be hired by any institution- why is this so hard for u to understand, like have you ever interacted with ppl in academia?

probably not
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2009
By the way I know what you are up to, I knew a very long time ago so stop bothering with games and tricks. I think u are going way too far though, farther than i would expect someone with a sense of honor and respect to go- but that is Nigerians for you. I am just worried about how horrible your character must be in person.  And we still wonder why we are the third world when we have no ability for decorum, and were brilliance is only measured by how much you can insult people and not the strength of your intellect.

Continuing wallowing in ignorance mate. You will die an ignorant baseless fool who does not consider the moral value of his judgements- I am shocked at your age and your inflated ego (unwarranted from the waa you talk) you never evaluated your values and why you hold them- what makes you better than the homosexual who doesn't want anything in life but to love someone who is  the same sex with him- while you are intent on to supposedly disparage me- why should actions like yours meant to hurt people and malicious not illegal while unspiteful actions like homosexuality are illegal. When you reach the same sensitivity that I have reached- and profound understanding of your fellow man  then I repeat, we might be able to talk on a similar plane albeit a very slanted plane.

Dalu nu
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2009
SEFAGO:

I never buy documentaries- but i buy papers and detailed research, as i mentioned u are the one who needs to see documentaries to understand mate. papers in reputable in journals are more than enough. If a biologist spends 5 years studying the lives of animals and says they are homosexual he does so at his own peril if he is wrong-- he would be disgraced if they found out he fudged data. A major disgrace, that he would not be hired by any institution- why is this so hard for u to understand, like have you ever interacted with ppl in academia?

probably not

So of ALL those that have studied it for 5 years +or-, all could only write about it? None (I can assume there are tens of them) was intelligent enough to think it is worth filming so the proof it undeniable? And they all have a P-f-d? In the world of technology we live in nowadays where the liberal junks run the media? And your point is take them for their word?

SEFAGO:

By the way I know what you are up to, I knew a very long time ago so stop bothering with games and tricks. I think u are going way too far though, farther than i would expect someone with a sense of honor and respect to go- but that is Nigerians for you. I am just worried about how horrible your character must be in person.  And we still wonder why we are the third world when we have no ability for decorum, and were brilliance is only measured by how much you can insult people and not the strength of your intellect.

grin grin grin grin grin

You are really a pathetic, moronic child.

You are stupid to the core. You are so stupid it is shocking.

I told you that you lack self awareness, didn't I? You have the moronic audacity to be scorning for the acts you commit at will.

You insult (pathetical and without a humour quotient and then laugh with yourself), when the heat is on you claim you want no trouble but when you are left alone and ignored then you come back to insult a few days later, you are so dumb you even insult when you know the person has something you want from them, you talk about ego when you are known to boast like if you are from Harvard but I found out your university is so-so by using superior intelligence to tease it out since you could not control your arrogance?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-320782.0.html

I had gently advised, encouraged and warned you earlier to calm down and tone down your nauseous arrogance but you refused to listen and even turned it higher and towards me, so you get your smacking now because you might be above average but you are not in my league. Note: I am entitled to say that due to my proven track record.  grin

You are stupid, that is why I don't bother much with you. I just use the Draper-Campbell (characters in Mad Men TV series) scorn on you because of this stupidity and lack of awareness that obviously is too hard for you to see, talkless of change because of some lame ego from someone that had to do SAT twice. You are poor in thinking and averagedly talented.

In Mad Men, Draper can't sack Campbell because his family is well connected and the firm can lose business, so he justs throws disdain and put-downs when appropraitely timed at the boastful little cunt. Campbell can't get it and see the reason to change and develop himself, but wants to keep comparing himself to someone more talented and with a high achievement track record.

I can't stop you from posting or being stupid, so I justs throw disdain and put-downs when appropraitely timed at a boastful little cunt like yourself. You can't get it and see the reason to change and develop yourself, but wants to keep comparing yourself to someone more talented and with a high achievement track record.

Go and achieve something before you run your arrogant mouth about how you are smart and others that have achieved more than you are not. Achievement is not performing poorly in SAT at first sitting and then coming on NL to be boasting about your slightly above average score at second sitting and disparaging those that, unlike you, achieved valedictorian at school.

Fool talking about decorum, honor, respect and intelligence. Are you still wondering why we are still in the third world when we have people like you?

SEFAGO:

Continuing wallowing in ignorance mate. You will die an ignorant baseless fool who does not consider the moral value of his judgements- I am shocked at your age and your inflated ego (unwarranted from the waa you talk) you never evaluated your values and why you hold them- what makes you better than the homosexual who doesn't want anything in life but to love someone who is  the same sex with him- while you are intent on to supposedly disparage me- why should actions like yours meant to hurt people and malicious not illegal while unspiteful actions like homosexuality are illegal. When you reach the same sensitivity that I have reached- and profound understanding of your fellow man  then I repeat, we might be able to talk on a similar plane albeit a very slanted plane.

Dalu nu

slowpoke, and you are too stupid not to realise you are providing examples of what you are condemning.

And incestors or polygamous people can not be in love? slowpoke. Georgetown University quality.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2009
As i said little man- wallow in your ignorance the heat isnt on yet- you are just screaming nonsense. And doing what i really wanted you to do like a puppet. Did einstein film relativity, can we see and  experience relativity in our every day lives, And most importnatly, can the human brain perceive relativity. the answers for this are No- But does that mean relativity is a lie? Roll on with the ignorance- it gets more interesting. I laugh at fools especially those who know not  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Media and academia are different- u are so funny, i can never cease to laugh. The media is liberal but academia is, and would always remain extremely conservative. Trying to explain something to an idiot is difficult- it is like see see, and the idiot is like what what? Any scientist who claims anything against homosexuality does so at his peril- so why gamble with lies?

You are really a pathetic, moronic child.

back to what you are good at.

I had gentle advised, encouraged and warned you to calm down and tone down your nauseous arrogance but you refused to listen and even turned it higher and towards me, so you get your smacking now because might be above average but you are not in my league.

chimps can say what they want online- that does not suggest validity.

I can't stop you from posting or being stupid, so I justs throw disdain and put-downs when appropraitely time at a boastful little cunt like yourself. You can't get it and see the reason to change and develop yourself but wants to keep comparing himself to someone more talented and with an achievement track record.

you are nigerian mate. stop running your mouth around, your so-called talented track record is your opinion. You prolly dont have any and if you do I dont want to know and i dont give a mess about it- it is all in your head- and I dont do penis envy especially with people online. I know what i need to know about u- I had already done the same trick  u did to me, a long time ago. I am just not posting anything because i have decorum- something u lack excessively.

I accept your  opinion you are better than me- mine is that you are dumber than a goat and that is at a stretch. Try and get on my plane mate.

Achievement is not performing poorly in SAT at first

u are funny, so funny. like everytime i read I wonder hw nasty and stupid you are. To make matters worse, this isn't an insult to make u angry online it is just true.

And incestors or polygamous people can not be in love? slowpoke. Georgetown University quality.

love is different from lust- could i please talk to someone intelligent- pleaaaaaaase Nairaland, I am done with sagamite. Chimps suck at arguing
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by nex(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2009
I'm not here to argue.

You have to tell me the purpose of sex in nature. You think it is for pleasure? For fun? Cos if it were, then organism would have been created or probably evolved to have natural condoms.

Now the same class of people who say homosexuality is a born trait are the ones that say paedophilia is one too and I put it to you that there is proven research that a particular bodyform in humans and animals is naturally inclined to violence. So if you bring proof that homosexuality should be legalized because you claim some people are born with it, then the same can be applied to child rape and violent crimes because it really is not these people's fault. It's an inborn instinct. Why should we persecute them for their nature?

Then again, let's look at incest. It is illegal even when it happens between two consenting adults. Should we legalize that? Should we not? I really need your opinion on this so we can get into this discussion indepth.

The law doesn't just come about because a band of miscreants wake up from the wrong side of their sex. We the people have to decide what is good for the entity.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2009
Note: I am entitled to say that due to my proven track record. 

Er, right believe what you want, lol- as i said i know what i need to know, I just dont post it on the internet. I had done my research sometime ago. You keep insulting my skul while forgetting that people like you are a dime in a dozen in my substandard school. If you think working in IB as a strategy analyst- then u shuld comeover here and I would show you the number of strategy analyst I have interacted with and went to my school at every major IB in the US. Goldman Sachs recruiters are a dime in a dozen adn managers come for talks regularly. So I dont have time for you, when I interact with kennedys and royalty, it is one of their workers, I want to fight with. By the way  abeg, learn quickly mate, I am about to finish my school, i have no ties to it.

so you spent like 2 years max in a bank and u are actually running your mouth- man I cant believe this- like seriously. So u are no different from the last year students I met, when I was a first year,who are prolly now in business school while you are on NL yarning crap grin grin,
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2009
SEFAGO:

Media and academia are different- u are so funny, i can never cease to laugh. The media is liberal but academia is, and would always remain extremely conservative. Trying to explain something to an idiot is difficult- it is like see see, and the idiot is like what what? Any scientist who claims anything against homosexuality does so at his peril- so why gamble with lies?

slowpoke, academics are mostly liberal, even if they are not, the liberal media can't get a liberal academic to lead in filming it. Have we not seen attempts that are poorly insufficient and pathetic? That is proof they tried and failed in finding.

SEFAGO:
y
You are nigerian mate. stop running your mouth around, your so-called talented track record is your opinion. You prolly dont have any and if you do I dont want to know and i dont give a mess about it- it is all in your head- and I dont do penis envy especially with people online.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pathetic, moronic child.

That is why you were ranting about how many royalty attended your uni and how you got 2200/2400 in SAT, and how you are in the most intelligent 1% based on the scores.

I repeat: You are dumb and lack self awareness.

A slowpoke coming to reveal his SAT scores online that he passed at second sitting and then boasting "I don't do penis envy".  grin

SEFAGO:

I know what i need to know about u- I had already done the same trick  u did to me, a long time ago. I am just not posting anything because i have decorum- something u lack excessively.

Do you know, little boy?  grin

Stop trying it, your intelligence is below that.  wink

SEFAGO:

love is different from lust- could i please talk to someone intelligent- pleaaaaaaase Nairaland, I am done with sagamite. Chimps suck at arguing

Oh, theirs is "lust"? Georgetown argument quality, fit rather than facts.  grin
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2009
SEFAGO:

Er, right believe what you want, lol- as i said i know what i need to know, I just dont post it on the internet. I had done my research sometime ago. You keep insulting my skul while forgetting that people like you are a dime in a dozen in my substandard school. If you think working in IB as a strategy analyst- then u shuld comeover here and I would show you the number of strategy analyst I have interacted with and went to my school at every major IB in the US. Goldman Sachs recruiters are a dime in a dozen adn managers come for talks regularly. So I dont have time for you, when I interact with kennedys and royalty, it is one of their workers, I want to fight with. By the way abeg, learn quickly mate, I am about to finish my school, i have no ties to it.

As I said lack of self awareness. (Penis envy example)

Sefaso, you penis is really big compared to a lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2009
academics are mostly liberal

I have to say, this is the funniest statement coming from you. I wish it were true, for personal reasons, but sadly it is not. Academics are rarely socially liberal maybe fiscally, but then u prolly dont know the diff
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2009
Sefaso, you penis is really big compared to a  Lips sealed

That isnt penis envy- I created that word mate so becareful how u use it- but the basic logic is that it is when you make an argument that cannot be won because it is impossible to create qualitative judgement or standard for the correct answer. Also verification is impossible- like u claiming what you are not online or Like someone saying- my penis is bigger than yours- how can you argue against him- tell him to drop out his pants and bring a ruler  grin. I am not referring to the Freudian term if that is what you are thinking.

My school has a substantial amount of royalty that is a well known and proven fact. We also got some of Donald's trumps children. Guy is really stupid wasting his time sending his kids to substandard average schools. I am proud of my school despite its mediocrity- I think you should refrain from insulting it, my love stems from the great friendships I made there and the brilliant people I encountered both gay and straight. One day, I would fight homosexual ignorance in third world countries, I am just using u as a stepping stone (or should i say stepping foam)
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Quietrager: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2009
HELL NO!!! HOMOSEXUALS are MENTALLY SICK!!!, PERVERTS!!! who need help - serious psychiatric help!

HOMOSEXUALITY IS AN ABOMINATION!!! of the worst sort!

Europeans and the west, like the Romans, are at the end of a sequence of events that indicates their era in the light is at an end.

Look at what's happening to them and compare it to what happened to the Roman Empire when it began to fail - overfeed homosexuals, lacking discipline, constantly waging unreasonable wars, with no moral compass and excusing everything as permissible under the guise of running a republican democracy and individual freedom! Rubbish!!! and their society like a stupid permissive parent is saying it's a child's right if all he wants to eat is sweets!! They are lost!!

I know of no major religion that does not condemn this completely unnatural act. gays do not seem to realize that they would not have come into existence if their parents did not follow the natural course of things.

We should learn and must "open eye" not do follow follow - recognize the illness for what it is and treat it by remanding them to psychiatric prisons to be treated and instilled with the fear of GOD and a working moral compass.

Legalize insane immorality?!! NO WAY!!

Don't let it cross your mind again!!! angry sad shocked embarassed
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2009
Europeans and the west, like the Romans, are at the end of a sequence of events that indicates their era in the light is at an end.

Look at what's happening to them and compare it to what happened to the Roman Empire when it began to fail - overfeed homosexuals, lacking discipline, constantly waging unreasonable wars, with no moral compass and excusing everything as permissible under the guise of running a republican democracy and individual freedom! Rubbish!!! and their society like a stupid permissive parent is saying it's a child's right if all he wants to eat is sweets!! They are lost!!

I know of no major religion that does not condemn this completely unnatural act. gays do not seem to realize that they would not have come into existence if their parents did not follow the natural course of things.

Are u actually serious?
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Chiddysville(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2009
SEFAGO, sincerely speaking, you need to go and see a psychatrist for a comprehensive mental evaluation or betterstill, you can go down to synagogue ( Tb Joshua) for healing from mental disorder. Can't you see you're not making sense. You should know that one of the attributes of a mad man is that if he wants to say one thing, it is another thing that comes out from his mouth. Didn't you notice Nairalanders are letting you wallow in your folly. Pls try and heed my advice before it is too late.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2009
SEFAGO, sincerely speaking, you need to go and see a psychatrist for a comprehensive mental evaluation or betterstill, you can go down to synagogue ( Tb Joshua) for healing from mental disorder. Can't you see you're not making sense. You should know that one of the attributes of a mad man is that if he wants to say one thing, it is another thing that comes out from his mouth. Didn't you notice Nairalanders are letting you wallow in your folly. Pls try and heed my advice before it is too late.

TB Joshua is a quack, like all men of God-u shuld visit him instead if you want. I am perfectly sane, thank you. I do agree with you though I am not communicating effectively as much as I want- it makes me really really sad. Like actually very sad to find out that there are few people like me. Maybe I should let you keep your bigotry- your beliefs are your beliefs. I can't change them or make you see the light. But it was quite interesting discussing because it gave me more insight into how people hold unjustified beliefs without question.

Sagamite dont even bother with a response- I am done with you.

Actually Dalu Nu
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2009
SEFAGO:

That isnt penis envy- I created that word mate so becareful how u use it- but the basic logic is that it is when you make an argument that cannot be won because it is impossible to create qualitative judgement or standard for the correct answer. Also verification is impossible- like u claiming what you are not online or Like someone saying- my penis is bigger than yours- how can you argue against him- tell him to drop out his pants and bring a ruler  grin. I am not referring to the Freudian term if that is what you are thinking.

My school has a substantial amount of royalty that is a well known and proven fact. We also got some of Donald's trumps children. Guy is really stupid wasting his time sending his kids to substandard average schools. I am proud of my school despite its mediocrity- I think you should refrain from insulting it, my love stems from the great friendships I made there and the brilliant people I encountered both gay and straight. One day, I would fight homosexual ignorance in third world countries, I am just using u as a stepping stone (or should i say stepping foam)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh, are you warning us that you might be lying that you are in Georgetown since we can not verify an online claim?  cheesy

Are you in some lame arse Community college for unruly black kids?  cheesy

And you are a bloody liar! Penis envy is a word that has been in use for a very long time, fool.  grin How come you want to claim you created it? Plagiarism is acceptable in Georgetown University?  angry
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2009
Are you in some lame as Community college for unruly black kids? Cheesy

sagamite, i have said it previously, you should not disparage your race, to try and be funny, it isnt funny. your attitude is disgusting enjoy nairaland, you are at home with the right company
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2009
Chiddysville:

At least 2 of us have told the arrogant cunt he lacks substance but he refuses to listen.  undecided

You want him to heed your advice? You must be hafffing a laff.  grin
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2009
SEFAGO:

sagamite, i have said it previously, you should not disparage your race, to try and be funny, it isnt funny. your attitude is disgusting enjoy nairaland, you are at home with the right company

And telling us about your SAT scores (altough you forgot to mention it was at second sitting) is not Penis envy competition? Especially when you are boasting online your are in the "top 1% of intelligent people"?  grin grin grin

Do you know the meaning of self awareness?

Exceptional students like chiogo that is miles more intelligent than you (even when comparing on the basis she has only one go at exams whilst you take it twice) is very humble and respectful. And she is the valedictorian. You are a stupid empty barrel and your shit arse is always ranting. undecided
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by JProspero: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2009
@Sagamite and Sefago, two of you have a big problem. Your comments and attitudes are truly repulsive. Are you adults or children? If this was not an online community, both of you should have been locked up for constituting public nuisance and a threat to society. If you could react this way to comments on the Internet when you are not using your real names, how would you react if this were a face-to-face discussion? You cannot disagree without being utterly disagreable? That is the way despots and autocrats behave. And you will never win anyone over to your side that way. What a shame!
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by harakiri(m): 4:26am On Jan 26, 2010
I'm not here to argue.

You have to tell me the purpose of sex in nature. You think it is for pleasure? For fun? Cos if it were, then organism would have been created or probably evolved to have natural condoms.

Now the same class of people who say homosexuality is a born trait are the ones that say paedophilia is one too and I put it to you that there is proven research that a particular bodyform in humans and animals is naturally inclined to violence. So if you bring proof that homosexuality should be legalized because you claim some people are born with it, then the same can be applied to child despoil and violent crimes because it really is not these people's fault. It's an inborn instinct. Why should we persecute them for their nature?

Then again, let's look at incest. It is illegal even when it happens between two consenting adults. Should we legalize that? Should we not? I really need your opinion on this so we can get into this discussion indepth.

The law doesn't just come about because a band of miscreants wake up from the wrong side of their sex. We the people have to decide what is good for the entity.

Thank you very much.This are the same points i have hammered on this thread to the point of exhaustion.I've said it times without number that legalization of gay marriages is a political tool. . .same as the feminism movement.It's all about politics.I don't want to start talking about these issues again coz i'm fed up of arguing with third-rate-dimwits!
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by chidichris(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2010
@poster,
someone has rightly provided u with a socket box, the best thing for u at this point is suicide and i think the socket will do u well.
even when u think u are healthy, yar adua is far much better than u.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Tudor6(f): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2010

Now the same class of people who say homosexuality is a born trait are the ones that say paedophilia is one too and I put it to you that there is proven research that a particular bodyform in humans and animals is naturally inclined to violence. So if you bring proof that homosexuality should be legalized because you claim some people are born with it, then the same can be applied to child despoil and violent crimes because it really is not these people's fault. It's an inborn instinct. Why should we persecute them for their nature?

Comparing homosexuality to pae.dophilia is disgusting cheap shot.

Paed.ophiles take advantage of little children who recognised by law have no capacity to make decisions on their own.

Violence cannot be legalised because most times the rights of the attacked are usually violated. And when such individuals prone to violence are arrested they are taken to assylums. Hell even violence in form of sports like wrestling, boxing and kickboxing are perfectly legal, why? Because its between two consenting ADULTS, a boxer who feels like going a-boxing on the streets with any random individual will be arrested for assault.

On the other hand, homosexuality between two consenting adults, who EXACTLY DOES IT HURT?

People making silly analogies just to justify their prejudice should please try harder.

[b]Then again, let's look at incest. It is illegal even when it happens between two consenting adults. Should we legalize that? Should we not? I really need your opinion on this so we can get into this discussion indepth.

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with incest between two consenting adults (disgusting). . . It merely kicked against because of inbreeding and genetic implications/complications of which such an act is high risk.
And how exactly is homosexuality bad for the "entity"? How does it hurt anyone?
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Tudor6(f): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2010
There is NOTHING wrong with being gay, nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Allowing Refugees In Niger And Chad Vote Is Rigging / Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets / Lagos Trains, Equips 100 Newly Recruited Firefighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.