Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,165 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? (9173 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
Tudór:

Comparing homosexuality to pae.dophilia is disgusting cheap shot.

Paed.ophiles take advantage of little children who recognised by law have no capacity to make decisions on their own.

Violence cannot be legalised because most times the rights of the attacked are usually violated. And when such individuals prone to violence are arrested they are taken to assylums. Hell even violence in form of sports like wrestling, boxing and kickboxing are perfectly legal, why? Because its between two consenting ADULTS, a boxer who feels like going a-boxing on the streets with any random individual will be arrested for assault.

On the other hand, homosexuality between two consenting adults, who EXACTLY DOES IT HURT?

People making silly analogies just to justify their prejudice should please try harder.

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with incest between two consenting adults (disgusting). . . It merely kicked against because of inbreeding and genetic implications/complications of which such an act is high risk.And how exactly is homosexuality bad for the "entity"? How does it hurt anyone?

Homosexuality is unnatural and disgusting. It should be banned based on those 2 points.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hell no! Homosexuality shouldnt be legalisd in Nigeria. It is like legalising murder and armed robbery. Lets not make the error of America our modernisatn.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2010
Simple no
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by naijaswag1: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
[size=20pt]No! No!! No!!![/size]
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Tudor6(f): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

Homosexuality is unnatural and disgusting. It should be banned based on those 2 points.
Bro we do many things that are unnatural why not ban them too?

As for disgusting. . . . puhleease!
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Tudor6(f): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2010
Troynow:

Hell no! Homosexuality shouldnt be legalisd in Nigeria. It is like legalising murder and armed robbery. Lets not make the error of America our modernisatn.
Could you please tell us HOW homosexuality corelates with murder and armed robbery?
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2010
Tudór:

Bro we do many things that are unnatural why not ban them too?

As for disgusting. . . . puhleease!

We ban alot of them. The ones that get off got off due to lower degree of disgust.

And even though it is not disgusting to you, I can guarantee you that you are some exception. It is disgusting to a vast majority of people including most gay supporters that are non-gay.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by DatNiggaAk(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sefago,
you sound like a gay to me.
are you one of them?

tudor,
homosexuality is wrong. it is certainly not a cheap shot comparing it to pe.do.philia or be.stiality.
homosexuals claim they were born that way. those people also claim they are born that way.
why should homosexuals try and deny pedo.philes and animal fu.ckers their rights to marry kids or animals?
how do you know a kid is not consenting? are you in the kids mind or the goat/dog's mind?

the good part is that homosexual men suffer from piles.most of them wear pampers because their anus leak out sh.it
The veins around their anus tend to stretch under pressure and may bulge or swell. Swollen veins — hemorrhoids — can develop from an increase in pressure in the lower rectum. Factors that might cause increased pressure include Anal intercourse
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2010
What is a cheap and irritating shot is when homosexuality tries to link its cause to civil rights.

What rubbish!!!

The UK government employ this stuupid tactics by burying gay rights under "Equality" and "Hate" bills. Hence shielding homosexuality with race, religion, sexism etc. Blatant fraud to surpress the will of the populace.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Tudor6(f): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

We ban alot of them. The ones that get off got off due to lower degree of disgust.

And even though it is not disgusting to you, I can guarantee you that you are some exception. It is disgusting to a vast majority of people including most gay supporters that are non-gay.
And what business is it of the vast majority what homosexuals do behind closed doors?

Does it mean with legalization, they begin to screw themselves on the street in the full glare of everyone?

Hell, even heterosexual sex in public is illegal.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Tudor6(f): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2010
DatNiggaAk:

Sefago,
you sound like a gay to me.
are you one of them?

One doesn't have to be gay to support gay rights.

tudor,
homosexuaslity is wrong. it is certainly not a cheap shot comparing it to pe.do.philia or be.stiality.
homosexuals claim they were born that way. those people also claim they are born that way.
why should homosexuals try and deny craddle-robbers and animal fu.ckers their rights to marry kids or animals?
how do you know a kid is not consenting? are you in the kids mind or the goat/dog's mind?

Oh please, its generally accepted that children ard prone to manipulations and most times don't know what they want and hence cant make serious decisions on their own. . . . Try harder.

When you kill chicken and fowl for christmas, do you ask the fowls opinion?

Women stick everything from lamb skin condoms to polythene etc so whats new?
the good part is that homosexual men suffer from piles.most of them were pampers because their anus leak out sh.it
The veins around your anus tend to stretch under pressure and may bulge or swell. Swollen veins — hemorrhoids — can develop from an increase in pressure in the lower rectum. Factors that might cause increased pressure include Anal intercourse
Many other things cause piles.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2010
I think we've been through with this issue before when those gays protested to the national assembly and i recommended a capital punishment for them, so why bringing it up or supporting it when you cant defend being one publicly or on a forum,
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by DatNiggaAk(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2010
what homosexuals do is unfair especially to kids.
they claim they have the right to get married.
next thing they get married and they adopt kids or for lesbians one of them gets pregnant.
they now expose innocent kids to man kissing man and woman kissing woman
not to talk about the kid mistakenly innocently barging in on them do the nasty(eeuuuuwww!!!!)
is it fair on the kids?
if you want to perforate another mans an.us or get your an.us perforated, do it in your house
dont bleeping try and impose it on us that we should give you rights to get married.
its a deviant sexual behavior not a civil rights issue.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
Tudór:

Comparing homosexuality to pae.dophilia is disgusting cheap shot.

Paed.ophiles take advantage of little children who recognised by law have no capacity to make decisions on their own.

Violence cannot be legalised because most times the rights of the attacked are usually violated. And when such individuals prone to violence are arrested they are taken to assylums. Hell even violence in form of sports like wrestling, boxing and kickboxing are perfectly legal, why? Because its between two consenting ADULTS, a boxer who feels like going a-boxing on the streets with any random individual will be arrested for assault.

On the other hand, homosexuality between two consenting adults, who EXACTLY DOES IT HURT?

People making silly analogies just to justify their prejudice should please try harder.

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with incest between two consenting adults (disgusting). . . It merely kicked against because of inbreeding and genetic implications/complications of which such an act is high risk.And how exactly is homosexuality bad for the "entity"? How does it hurt anyone?
Tudor, the comparison being made was regarding the genetic claims. Not consent. Consent is a different matter all together.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
Tudór:

And what business is it of the vast majority what homosexuals do behind closed doors?

Does it mean with legalization, they begin to screw themselves on the street in the full glare of everyone?

Hell, even heterosexual sex in public is illegal.

Personally, it is not my business what they do behind closed doors but I guess you would agree that without legislation, they would not keep it behind closed doors especially in the era of "open-to-thrash-mindedness" and "I-must-show-I-am-the-most-liberal-as-it-looks-cool" era we live in.

They would want to show affection in public (which will disgust people) and would demand not only tolerance, but acceptance.

They would demand by law to adopt kids and that school curricullums from nursery should teach kids (INCLUDING MINE) how not to be "ignorant"  undecided, to accept homosexuality as a form of family unit and non-acceptance is non-progressive.

They would demand the inclusion of gay life in popular culture (obviously in a positive or sympathetic or both manner) so as to influence the psyche and increase the acceptance. You look at all soaps or series that is everyday life-focused and tell me which does not have gay characters everyone likes, tolerates and are amiable/lovable people. Have you ever seen an evil gay character?

So in my opinion, don't give them an inch because they would inevitably go space miles.

If they really keep it behind closed doors then they have no problem as there would not be any evidence they commited an act against the law.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2010
It is so fuuucking shocking that a society (the West) that will destroy a man's life during divorce all in the name of "in the best interest of the child" would allow a child be adopted by homosexuals.

It is apparent to any right thinking person, that it is the best interest of a child to be in a natural setting.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by DatNiggaAk(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2010
Tudór:

One doesn't have to be gay to support gay rights.

its mainly people that have gay tendencies that support them or your moral values must be at an all time low.
most people's moral values especially in the western world are influenced by media stereotypes.
the gays have taken over the television and they pump images of gays into every movie, series, cartoons etc available so that kids would take it as something normal to be gay.

there are other things that cause piles but its comforting to know that gay a.ss mofo's suffer from that a lot.
i mistakenly came close to a gay club once when i was in the UK and the place was smelling of sh.it
those mofo's are disgusting,
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Tudor6(f): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

Personally, it is not my business what they do behind closed doors but I guess you would agree that without legislation, they would not keep it behind closed doors especially in the era of "open-to-thrash-mindedness" and "I-must-show-I-am-the-most-liberal-as-it-looks-cool" era we live in.

They would want to show affection in public (which will disgust people) and would demand not only tolerance, but acceptance.

Is it illegal for two men or two women to kiss or show affection in public?

They would demand by law to adopt kids and that school curricullums from nursery should teach kids (INCLUDING MINE) how not to be "ignorant"  undecided, to accept homosexuality as a form of family unit and non-acceptance is non-progressive.

They would demand the inclusion of gay life in popular culture (obviously in a positive or sympathetic or both manner) so as to influence the psyche and increase the acceptance. You look at all soaps or series that is everyday life-focused and tell me which does not have gay characters everyone likes, tolerates and are amiable/lovable people. Have you ever seen an evil gay character?

So in my opinion, don't give them an inch because they would inevitably go space miles.

If they really keep it behind closed doors then they have no problem as there would not be any evidence they commited an act against the law.
You have not shown me WHY they do not have rights to these demands. . .
You don't deny people their rights just because you find it 'disgusting'. . .it aint right.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Tudor6(f): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2010
DatNiggaAk:

its mainly people that have gay tendencies that support them or your moral values must be at an all time low.
most people's moral values especially in the western world are influenced by media stereotypes.

*Yawn*. . . The morality argument again.

Tell me, homosexuality is immoral ACCORDING TO WHO?

You know what, In the last millenium it was 'immoral' for a white person to have intimacy, sit or relate with a black/negro too. A white kid fraternising with blacks was considered ill brought up and lacking morals.
the gaysblacks have taken over the television and they pump images of gaysblacks into every movie, series, cartoons etc available so that kids would take it as something normal to be gayblack.

Substitute black for gay in your above write up and thats exactly what the whites were saying about your black cousins in the west. . .ironic isn't it?
there are other things that cause piles but its comforting to know that gay behind mofo's suffer from that a lot.
i mistakenly came close to a gay[b]blacks club once when i was in the UK and the place was smelling of sh.it
those mofo's are disgusting, [/b]
Sounds familiar?
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2010
Tudór:

Is it illegal for two men or two women to kiss or show affection in public?

Yep, it is in Nigeria.

Tudór:

You have not shown me WHY they do not have rights to these demands. . .
You don't deny people their rights just because you find it 'disgusting'. . .it aint right.

I have told you it is unnatural plus disgusting hence it should remain banned and you did not provide any strong counter arguments.

Being homosexual is not a right by the way.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Tudor6(f): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

Yep, it is in Nigeria.

I have told you it is unnatural plus disgusting hence it should remain banned and you did not provide any strong counter arguments.

Being homosexual is not a right by the way.
Saying its digusting and unnatural isn't an argument.

By the way, the feeling of disgust (which is subjective) isn't a very good reason for you to deny one his/her rights.

As for unnatural, i told you many many things we as humans do are 'unnatural', why not ban them too?
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by spikedcylinder: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite, you are always on these gay threads.
Come out of the closet. tongue
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by tundewoods(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2010
WOW ! Threads like these as usual gives both active gays and potential gays the opportunity to vent their anger grin Really interesting how time flies.

If i can still remember clearly about 17 years ago when i was in my final year in secondary school, I played an active role in the lynching a good friend of mine whom was "caught in the act" with a junior student.

Jungle justice it was for my dear friend whom was "homo". We took laws into our own hands back then and anytime i look back i smile with no regrets that i was part of the jungle justice squad that says no to homosexuality. wink wink
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2010
tundewoods:

WOW ! Threads like these as usual gives both active gays and potential gays the opportunity to vent their anger grin Really interesting how time flies.

If i can still remember clearly about 17 years ago when i was in my final year in secondary school, I played an active role in the lynching a good friend of mine whom was "caught in the act" with a junior student.

Jungle justice it was for my dear friend whom was "homo". We took laws into our own hands back then and anytime i look back i smile with no regrets that i was part of the jungle justice squad that says no to homosexuality.
wink wink

undecided, your time will come, and no one would be there for you. I hope your black a.s.s gets lynched somewhere sometime soon just for being black
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by tundewoods(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2010
SEFAGO:

undecided, your time will come, and no one would be there for you. I hope your black a.s.s gets lynched somewhere sometime soon just for being black

As usual just as i earlier mentioned, another active or potential gay venting his anger grin grin
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by afemai: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
While not trying to be an umpire here. I do nonprofit work hence have a radical and non conformist attitude/approach to happenings in our country pari-passu external influences (after all most funding emanates from there).
  Homosexuality is disgusting to me, yes this is relative !! In Nigeria I have attended workshops where gays where represented under different pressure groups advocating for recognition at social policy level though I was indifferent to their contributions, because of my training I try my best to hang on till the end of these workshops sitting beside them made me so spastic.
Jprospero,Nex, Sagamite and Beneli’s  posts where apt and logical and I agree that if genetic nay nature allows acceptability of homosexuality then craddle-robbers and incest acts be accepted too.
I sympathise with the gay society greatly (though unsolicited) , in Uganda a bill known as  The Anti-Homosexuality Act of 2009 is on the floor of parliament, Rwanda has followed suit too. In uganda they are proposing death penalty for a second/repeat offender.
Sefago, Morpheus24, Omo law uk and Bawomolo have tried to prove the contrary but I refuse to accept that it be legalized while I agree that they should not be discriminated on but be assisted with psychiatric help as people with sexual disorder.
To Sefago, I believe Nigeria will be a world power someday soon!!!
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by edoyad(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2010
@seFAGo, i'm really surprised at your hostility towards homosexuals. Well as for me, i believe in the liberty of man kind provided it doesn't go against the laws of the land and mankind. You'd be surprised who's fcking who these days that's why i keep an open mind.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by udezue(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
This issue is so stale.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by chic2pimp(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Sagamite, you are always on these gay threads.
Come out of the closet. tongue

You too see am cheesy.
Don't mind Saga jare grin. I no know wetin homos do am undecided

edoyad:

@seFAGo, i'm really surprised at your hostility towards homosexuals. Well as for me, i believe in the liberty of man kind provided it doesn't go against the laws of the land and mankind. You'd be surprised who's fcking who these days that's why i keep an open mind.
Are you kidding me? undecided Sefa ain't showing any hostility towards Homos. The dude is arguing For not Against.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by edoyad(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2010
What does a love-vendor know ? This matter is between us homosexuals, leave me alone angry
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by montelik(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2010
This question is funny. As far as I know homosexuality has been made illegal in Nigeria (even if it is culturally frowned upon), so question of legalizing it does not arise in my opinion.
Re: Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2010
Tudór:

Saying its digusting and unnatural isn't an argument.

By the way, the feeling of disgust (which is subjective) isn't a very good reason for you to deny one his/her rights.

As for unnatural, i told you many many things we as humans do are 'unnatural', why not ban them too?

Disgust and unnaturality is one of the basis or argument for legislating all around the world including the West, so ehh, it is a valid argument.

We are not denying them a right. We are encouraging moral acts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does Atiku Really Own Mikano Or Propaganda? See Answer! / Keystone Bank: Buhari Campaign Group Sues Atiku, Demands N40m / Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.