Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) (6294 Views)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
who is that?
looks like all those oloshoz you see around midnight on the streets in western European countries.

Hahaha. That is why i have standards. Some guys here are totally infantile.

What's up man?
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Towncrier007:
pls I love this NL girl, I have sent her p.m and yet she hasn't replied for once, pls what will I do? am crazy about her
she may likely be FAKE!
Thats pics looks familiar to me on facebook..
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Agarawu33: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Smh!! Using your 2% bt3 to troll.
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by senibo1: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Omokunlex:
she may likely be FAKE! Thats pics looks familiar to me on facebook..
undecided undecided
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
undecided undecided
what?
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pfffffffftttttttt

2dice01:
hehehe seems some1 is jealous tho cheesy

naija1stpikin:

why are you player hating? sad
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by timsonpreye(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
toposi4naija:
What if I tell yhu quyz......

Ireony creates a thread to woo herself......

For the sake of advertisement......
that's not true, ireneony ain't like that undecided
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by senibo1: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Omokunlex:
what?
nothing nl CIA grin
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by joey150(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin what kind of funny noises he making?

I know why he made those noises.. Only you can tell the kind smiley
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
nothing nl CIA grin
that her pics look fake!
There is a girl on fb with those pics.
I am going to sort it out. She may be Fake.
A boy hiding behind F moniker.
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by senibo1: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Omokunlex:
that her pics look fake!
There is a girl on fb with those pics.
I am going to sort it out. She may be Fake.
A boy hiding behind F moniker.
hahahah

take your time grin I wish you well grin

if only you'll use that time,energy and data you wanna waste now in growing yam, Nigeria would have been a better place grin
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by EmperorLee(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
hahahah

take your time grin I wish you well grin

if only you'll use that time,energy and data you wanna waste now in growing yam, Nigeria would have been a better place grin
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
joey150:

I know why he made those noises.. Only you can tell the kind smiley

Hush.... grin

He's around but he stopped talking to me after tat incident na... So, I can't remember the exact noise he's making grin

Unless, he'll do it again.... Hahahhaha
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
DeeTus:

Hahaha. That is why i have standards. Some guys here are totally infantile.
What's up man?
i just tire for some people i tell you.
falling for anything that wears a skirt.
i'm good,bro.
wetin dey ground?

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by senibo1: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
EmperorLee:
grin cheesy cheesy grin
baba for girls grin

I salute oh cheesy
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by EmperorLee(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sultan of Nairaland.... Two hands up for you sir, shey make e come down? cheesy

senibo1:
baba for girls grin
I salute oh cheesy
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by TamedWolf90: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
Your priority right now should be to charge your phone, not to chase woman.

This lady's been getting lots of threads opened in her name sha.

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by wristbangle: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Smellymouth, long time baba smiley

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by senibo1: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
EmperorLee:
Sultan of Nairaland.... Two hands up for you sir, shey make e come down? cheesy

oba!

I lie down for ground for you, use me the way you like sir grin

at your service cheesy
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
cheesy grin

You left the cage open for him grin
Baba no be me oo..na Emperorlee open cage make all the animals escape grin

This goat for still dey locked up

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by EmperorLee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
oba!

I lie down for ground for you, use me the way you like sir grin

at your service cheesy

Make I use u abi?

Hehehehehe Oya go find one fine shenkes for me grin
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by kowalsky: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ass lickers everhwhere.. undecided
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by EmperorLee(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jarizod:

Make una no vex angry I been don high so I forget say cage dey opened cheesy
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by senibo1: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jarizod:

some mistake made by condoms need to be corrected grin

there's only one way to that correction, the only is.... locking the cage, throwing the keys away

emperor what's with you? any new crush cheesy
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by senibo1: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Make I use u abi?

Hehehehehe Oya go find one fine shenkes for me grin
on my way to agric section grin

there sure pass cheesy
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by EmperorLee(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:

there's only one way to that correction, the only is.... lucking the cage, throwing the keys away

Yes oo grin buh I no go tell you.
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by senibo1: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Yes oo grin buh I no go tell you.
hope not candy crush grin

this one you won tell me I hope you never murder me for there grin
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by EmperorLee(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
hope not candy crush grin

this one you won tell me I hope you never murder me for their grin

Hehehehehe #mute.
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by senibo1: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hehehehehe #mute.
hope the mute won't last forever grin

I hope isn't the person my mind is telling me right now grin

that space has being occupied long time ago cheesy
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:

there's only one way to that correction, the only is.... locking the cage, throwing the keys away

Gbam!

If we catch this particular animal na abbattoir we dey take am straight!
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by EmperorLee(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
hope the mute won't last forever grin

I hope isn't the person my mind is telling me right now grin

that space has being occupied long time ago cheesy

Hehehe who you dey think? Gimi clue
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by senibo1: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hehehe who you dey think? Gimi clue
this follow way you follow me is just a blessing in disguise grin

don't be scared buddy grin I gat your back this time cheesy

How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics / Girls Are Only For Fvck! (Have No Mercy!!! ) / Some Naughty But True Facts