Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (311862 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Cnice: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2010
oyewsmt:

Cnice
Success is urs, go and sleep and await your visa 5days time. I SAID IT!
I believe it, Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by gtrings: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2010
Please I need help on Uk Student Visa application
I was denied a Uk visa about 10yrs ago(but my old passport wasn't stamped)
I was denied French visa last year in may.

Does that reduces my chances of getting it. Is this ''bad immigration record'' pls help me on what to do.

CNIce pls reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Cnice: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2010
gtrings:

Please I need help on Uk Student Visa application
I was denied a Uk visa about 10yrs ago(but my old passport wasn't stamped)
I was denied French visa last year in may.

Does that reduces my chances of getting it. Is this ''bad immigration record'' pls help me on what to do.

CNIce pls reply
@gstrings: The house will be in better position to reply as am on my way to get mine, this is my first experience, in as much you were not banned you can apply, and on your past denial, there must be a reason for denying it, thouhg those guys are full of shit, I will say, you are good to go.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Bayonero(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
Hurray thank God i got my visa 2day i want 2 tank every body on NL also justwise and ell77 u guys ar d best i luv u all and i pray those dat ar stil expectin wil get theres.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2010
congrats man.
I bliv wt d help of God n ur support I ll b in d uk by April
i av an admisn in london. west london college to esume in may. Advise n tell me wat 2 do
Pls I am payn ma tuition by monday. wat are d next thing to do.
Can I get anyone to help me wt d statement of ac or is there any banker here who can help cos I no gt reach 2m now.
HELP ur little brother wetin mek I do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tkb417(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2010
Sithanda:

congrats man.
I bliv wt d help of God n your support I ll b in d uk by April
i av an admisn in london. west london college to esume in may. Advise n tell me wat 2 do
[b]Can I get anyone to help me wt d statement of ac or is there any banker here who can help cos I no gt reach 2m now.[/b]HELP your little brother wetin mek I do
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2010
Bayonero:

Hurray thank God i got my visa 2day i want 2 tank every body on NL also justwise and ell77 u guys ar d best i luv u all and i pray those dat ar stil expectin wil get theres.

I'm so happy for you, u need to be proud of urself, u did it without paying any dubious agent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2010
Sithanda:

congrats man.
I bliv wt d help of God n your support I ll b in d uk by April
Can I get anyone to help me wt d statement of ac or is there any banker here who can help cos I no gt reach 2m now.
HELP your little brother wetin mek I do

Please if u don't have the whole money wait untill u save up, if you borrow bank statement the BHC will figure that out quick and you will be banned for a year. Paying part of the fees or the whole fees without £7200 maintenance money is not good idea.
I know its hard but don't make it worst for urself.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2010
Not borrown anyhow. Can't I use my aunt's ac. My mom's younger sis but u know we no longer bear d same name cox she's also married to someone else.
Or an iv from someone over there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2010
Sithanda:

Not borrown anyhow. Can't I use my aunt's ac. My mom's younger sis but u know we no longer bear d same name cox she's also married to someone else.
Or an iv from someone over there
Do you u mean invitation letter from here?

If they have the money then they can pay it into your account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by suxes2005(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2010
justwise,

I wil like to ask u d followin ques for myself.

If d school fee is E1500 and I was asked to make a deposit of
E500, is dia any chance of me getting d student visa?

Can I use my dad's acct as sponsor or is it compulsory
the money to be in my acct?

SHALOM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2010
suxes2005:

justwise,
I wil like to ask u d followin ques for myself.
if d school fee is E1500 and I was asked to make a deposit of
E500, is dia any chance of me getting d student visa?
Can I use my dad's acct as sponsor or is it compulsory
the money to be in my acct?SHALOM

If u paid the 500 deposit and have the maintenance money plus the remaining 1000 in ur account that is enough to meet the financial requirement.

You can use ur dady's account as long as the money is dom account or pay the money into ur account then ur dady writes sponsor's letter to support ur application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by suxes2005(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2010
justwise:

If u paid the 500 deposit and have the maintenance money plus the remaining 1000 in your account that is enough to meet the financial requirement.

You can use your dady's account as long as the money is dom account or pay the money into your account then your dady writes sponsor's letter to support your application.

Wat is d meaning of d bolded part?

U mean if i pay d 500 and i present a sponsors' acct with enuf money
and also a sponsorship letter, it is enuf to get visa den pay d balance
on arrival at the school

SHALOM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2010
suxes2005:

Wat is d meaning of d bolded part?
U mean if i pay d 500 and i present a sponsors' acct with enuf money
and also a sponsorship letter, it is enuf to get visa den pay d balance
on arrival at the schoolSHALOM

Domicillary account.

If the school asked u to pay 500 deposit and u did that, get the UNconditional admission letter from them and u have the remaining fees + maintenace money(london=£7200, outside london=£5400) then yes u will be fine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by suxes2005(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2010
Thanks for the infos.

He is not using a Dorm account he only have a current account.

Plus can i use my uncle's bank statement? He has a company and he can provide me with the company cert of registration, statement of account, cover letter from company, his personal bank account.

Will dis be ok? and plus my personal acct is a savings acct can i also add it?

SHALOM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2010
suxes2005:

Thanks for the infos.
He is not using a Dorm account he only have a current account.
Plus can i use my uncle's bank statement? He has a company and he can provide me with the company cert of registration, statement of account, cover letter from company, his personal bank account.Will dis be ok? and plus my personal acct is a savings acct can i also add it?
SHALOM

Open domi a/c and pay the money into it, ur uncle can use those documents with the sponsor's letter to convince BHC that he has good source of income to supprt ur studies in the UK, using company's account is not good idea at all.

Do u share the same family name with ur uncle?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by suxes2005(m): 2:30am On Feb 13, 2010
nop we dnt share thesame family name.

But he can even provide me with his intl passport data page
his Uk visa data page, his usa and germany visa page also.

Anyways, I'll go with his docs.

SHALOM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by oyewsmt: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2010
Justwise, we need to talk now please i will like you to come to my rescue.
Susex, make God help us oooooo. Do u know this ID? we are bother here again, hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Please justwise, lets get to have some better chat ma.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2010
Can't a brother send an iv from d uk? Can I use my aunt's current ac in nigeria with millions running thru it monthly?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2010
Sithanda:

Can't a brother send an iv from d uk? Can I use my aunt's current ac in nigeria with millions running thru it monthly?

Invitation letter to come as a visitor or student?

Yes u can use ur aunt's account as long as u got the same family name and the money is in domi account then she can back u up with sponsor's letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2010
suxes2005:

nop we dnt share thesame family name.
But he can even provide me with his intl passport data page
his Uk visa data page, his usa and germany visa page also.
Anyways, I'll go with his docs.
SHALOM

I don't think u need all that, all u need is to meet the student visa requirement, those documents u mentioned there is not one of the requirements
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by suxes2005(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2010
Thanks jsuwise

I fink i'l check for update on dia
site b4 applyin as i heard dey bring out
new laws always

SHALOM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lad1000: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2010
As anyone ever applied for a uk visa with waec confirmation of results?I'm asking this important question because my waec certificate is not yet out and i sat for it in June 2008.I was told by WAEC that the confirmation of results would be forwarded to uk embassy by courier.Should i arrange to collect by hand so that i can submit it together with my remaining documents for the visa application.I'll like to hear back from the likes of justwise and any other person as a tangible response is of great importance to me.Please i'm really taking my time because this is my first time of applying for a uk visa and i dont want to make costly mistakes.Thanks and God blessss.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2010
lad1000:

As anyone ever applied for a uk visa with waec confirmation of results?I'm asking this important question because my waec certificate is not yet out and i sat for it in June 2008.I was told by WAEC that the confirmation of results would be forwarded to uk embassy by courier.Should i arrange to collect by hand so that i can submit it together with my remaining documents for the visa application.I'll like to hear back from the likes of justwise and any other person as a tangible response is of great importance to me.Please i'm really taking my time because this is my first time of applying for a uk visa and i dont want to make costly mistakes.Thanks and God blessss.

I don't know much about the WAEC thing but alot of pple here who has done it will definately help out, just give them sometime to log on.

Yes its good idea to take ur time to avoid mistakes and last minute rush. Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by oyewsmt: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2010
lad1000:

I will advise you that you should provide them a WAEC scratch card and write a short note about the delay in issuing your Certificate but try to get online print out and that statement of result from your secondary school,

Please, lets take time so that we can win them. I wish us all the best of luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by oyewsmt: 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2010
Wisdom, please i'm the chat line, Lets get to chat.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by suxes2005(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2010
lad1000,

I fink its accepted and like advised earlier on
try write a short note to state d reason why u
dnt av d result now,

My friend who went to Uni of Plymouth
is a fresh grade 12 holder and he got his
admission and visa without any stress

SHALOM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 18, 2010
Guys pls help. I nid a uni with outside london offering computer sc or eng with tuition fee not more than 3000. I'll appreciate ur assistance of giving me their web address. Please act fast
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lad1000: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2010
Pls i need information from anyone who has applied for a uk visa with waec statement of result because his or her waec certificate was not yet ready and finally got his or her visa.Ill like to hear back so as to really know what to do.Thanks and God bless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2010
still waiting 4 God 2 speak 2ma situation thru u guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by guydudu: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2010
Hi ALL,

It is true that all international students(including nigerians) are now required to write TOEFL as a requirement for visa application.Please i need an urgent response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2010
guydudu:

Hi ALL,

It is true that all international students(including nigerians) are now required to write TOEFL as a requirement for visa application.Please i need an urgent response.

For Uk admission? I have to check that if u are refering to Uk admission. By the way, where did u hear that from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.