Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312292 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by baby23: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2010
are u there justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
baby23:

are u there justwise

No prob, i'm there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by baby23: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2010
can we chat i need ur help pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
baby23:

can we chat i need your help pls

U can add me, i'm online now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by baby23: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2010
what is the id pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by macows: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
wheel just wanna wish every nigerian student good luck
shocked shocked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tragent: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
cheapest and fastest visa

Discover where and how to get your cheapest visa to
United kingdom,Canada, south-Africa, Malaysia, Turkey, Kuwait, Italy, France and Greece.
Without any Down payment.

For more information e-mail to
dailly_cash@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
@tragent

Shameless criminal, stop pasting this all over NL
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by giggsy: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2010
@tragent

Shameless criminal, stop pasting this all over NL

I totally agree with justwise. Pls stop misleading people. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by oyewsmt: 4:13am On Mar 14, 2010
Justwise, don't mind them. Instead of you guys to creat your own thread and find people who are despirate of living Nigeria. Can you tell us where have u guys been to among the mentioned countries?, JW, please reponse back to my previous post. Cheers we still need to talk bros.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by stone4rock(m): 1:17am On Mar 15, 2010
Guyz wots your opinion about dis:

If a student had previously applied to a registered sponsor in the UK, and per adventure was denied visa, after appealing against the ECO's decision , the Assylum Immigration Tribunal (AIT) for instance latter approved is appeal. Now he has to go to the embassy with a recent confirmation of acceptance for studies to enable him secure his visa.

Now my question is: If the previous sponsor's license has been withdrawn/revoke and here by has no right to sponsor a student to UK. what then becomes of the student that has just won an appeal case? does he have to apply to another school and bring along to the embassy a CAS or would he apply using the previous school's license. please i need to know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 1:46am On Mar 15, 2010
stone4rock:

Guyz wots your opinion about dis:

If a student had previously applied to a registered sponsor in the UK, and per adventure was denied visa, after appealing against the ECO's decision , the Assylum Immigration Tribunal (AIT) for instance latter approved is appeal. Now he has to go to the embassy with a recent confirmation of acceptance for studies to enable him secure his visa.

Now my question is: If the previous sponsor's license has been withdrawn/revoke and here by has no right to sponsor a student to UK. what then becomes of the student that has just won an appeal case? does he have to apply to another school and bring along to the embassy a CAS or would he apply using the previous school's license. please i need to know.
That is what you have to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by stone4rock(m): 2:36am On Mar 15, 2010
@justwise
tanx
Folks any contrary opinion?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by oyewsmt: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
Justwise, the money mature today28days) and can i go and print the state or i should leave the money there cos my dad has not asked for it, Also, its deposited as 800, 700, 500 and 500 on the same day. hope this is not a problem huh?,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2010
oyewsmt:

Justwise, the money mature today28days) and can i go and print the state or i should leave the money there cos my dad has not asked for it, Also, its deposited as 800, 700, 500 and 500 on the same day. hope this is not a problem huh?,

Those amount are not huge, when is ur course starting?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by oyewsmt: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2010
Oh yes they are not huge but were deposited the same day and the same time. Does it matters? My sch resumes by 4th of May. The money is still in my account and i've not printed the statement of account yet after 32working days because the addmission is not yet out. Advice!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by guydudu: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2010
Hi All,

Is it true that all international student(including Nigerians) will need to write TOEFL/IELTS before they can apply for UK student visa. Please help !!! I NEED 2 KNW
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2010
guydudu:

Hi All,

Is it true that all international student(including Nigerians) will need to write TOEFL/IELTS before they can apply for UK student visa. Please help !!! I NEED 2 KNW

Never heard of that, i did not write and many Nigerian students i know did not neither.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2010
Please I would like to know the likely implication(s) of not includind my WAEC certificate in support of stuident visa application for a 6months pre-MBA course.

Is it likely that my application may be rejected because of this? Your urgent and candid response is highly needed.

Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by oyewsmt: 7:30am On Mar 30, 2010
My appeal was denied last year and someone told me i need to protest before sending out another application. need you people to help me out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by oyewsmt: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2010
Finally, i submitted my application on tuesday and mind you the applicaion form has changed to 7pages and 6pages. I need the whole house prayer oooooooooooo. Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by erico2k2(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2010
oyewsmt:

Finally, i submitted my application on tuesday and mind you the applicaion form has changed to 7pages and 6pages. I need the whole house prayer oooooooooooo. Cheers
Dont worry, we are all praying for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by sparta1: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2010
study in a cheap,quality and an affordable American university with a tuition of just 5,400 us dollars per yr.call 07067196075
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by erico2k2(m): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2010
^^^ You call almost one M cheap lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by sparta1: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2010
Comparatively it is very very cheap.with nice facilities.Another good thing is that the tuition can be paid over 8 installments throughout the year.Ofcourse the quality of education constant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by sparta1: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2010
And remember,its a university not a community college.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by sparta1: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2010
mail me-spartanconcepts at yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2010
sparta 1:

mail me-spartanconcepts at yahoo.com

Tell me why anybody should email or call u?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by sparta1: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2010
justwise:

Tell me why anybody should email or call u?
Because i have the information that would transform their lives and those of the generations coming after them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by sparta1: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2010
@justwise,do you believe in circumstancial or enviromental alchemy?.(I mean literary alchemy.)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.