Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless (112836 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by ameezy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm still "speechful".

Everyone will come here and condemn the girl, while nothing will be said about the guy undecided.
What do you want us to say
No b she dey sell her kitty 15k?

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by flokii: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
omo no be small matter o.. And one innocent guy go dey one corner dey cherish am

Boiz don suffer

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Frozeen(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
asuo27:

How much you expect olosho to collect?.
How much you dey collect
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Frozeen(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
See as the guy dey price punna like say na crayfish he wan buy..Lol..

All these oloshos sef una nor dey fear God? So if person give you 35k for this buhari regime, for just 2 rounds, u go collect am? undecided

2 rounds? Not even 15 rounds?

Tee Dobuyu Hoe ( TWO)... cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4169876_3688615brucejpegd17732517de63fefb48cf4c32a254d46_jpeg20644c20f2b05150adab47f91954d201

grin
Can you imagine undecided

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2016
Frozeen:
How much you dey collect
200k.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by demiladegold(f): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

Iro ooh, do wedding first na. Izz something like a surprize sturvs.

how you take know say surprise dey sweet my belle wella
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2016
demiladegold:

U wee be surprised when you see the diamond engagement ring I haff bought just for you.. grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

U wee be surprised when you see the diamond engagement ring I haff bought just for you.. grin

Ohhh baba don spoil the surprise angry

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2016
demiladegold:

I know you weh weh na cheesy. No worries, surprise boku wehweh, just marry my Oniovo first.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

Ohhh baba don spoil the surprise angry

Hahahha.. Nor vex emperor,

Demiladegold be thinking we are somthing like a djoking sturvs..

She dolsnt knows with Emperor by my side, ayam coverings with money.. grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahha.. Nor vex emperor,

Demiladegold be thinking we are somthing like a djoking sturvs..

She dolsnt knows with Emperor by my side, ayam coverings with money.. grin

Lade no go dey take mess eye look me and Smelly oo, Ma lo ma foju iso wo wa rara ni grin Owo n be lowo wa bii sekere.. Money is dey.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by alexone: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2016
Give me her number abeg...make I add #1000 for am for the punna
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lade no go dey take mess eye look me and Smelly oo, Ma lo ma foju iso wo wa rara ni grin Owo n be lowo wa bii sekere.. Money is dey.

Hahaha.. Awon Goons mi ti soji.

Babaly, ko sere ni Moscow..

Any oda emperor izza counterfeit..

Baba for the money, baba for the ladies..

Buate!!
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by demiladegold(f): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

awwwwwn..... babe, i just dey blush yellow for here o
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by demiladegold(f): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

bros no vex.... na pikin dey do me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha.. Awon Goons mi ti soji.

Babaly, ko sere ni Moscow..

Any oda emperor izza counterfeit..

Baba for the money, baba for the ladies..

Buate!!

Double Kpoko for you Baba Smellow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Frozeen(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2016
asuo27:
200k.
For how many years

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2016
demiladegold:

awwwwwn..... babe, i just dey blush yellow for here o

Don't blush hunnay... grin

Leave the "blushes" for those that appreciates flattery.. Na genuine admiration i dey give you.. cool

N.P==> MAMA by Kiss Daniel..
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

All these oloshos sef una nor dey fear God? So if person give you 35k for this buhari regime, for just 2 rounds, u go collect am? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4169876_3688615brucejpegd17732517de63fefb48cf4c32a254d46_jpeg20644c20f2b05150adab47f91954d201

grin

better still go toast a babe probably in one week she accepts you can have as many rounds you want smiley

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
BiggyB242:

better still go toast a babe probably in one week she accepts you can have as many rounds you want smiley
GBAM!!!
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Lsofdk(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Leave the "blushes" for those that appreciates flattery.. Na genuine admiration i dey give you.. cool

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Qualer: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin

it's not usually black and white you know... that is just initial gra gra.. when the push comes to shove and the guy's langa enters the babes zanga.. anything can happen from there till the next morning...(babes enjoy a good fucck more than guys grin grin )
sometimes the guys ends up paying less than half of the agreed amount though. Even the babes understand that after the rofo rofo ... at all at all na him bad pass!! Na only mugu guys dey pay full price for shrivelled kpomo!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

if the deed is too good... some of the gyals will come back and without asking for money will be like....

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Qualer:

it's not usually black and white you know... that is just initial gra gra.. when the push comes to shove and the guy's langa enters the babes zanga.. anything can happen from there till the next morning...(babes enjoy a good fucck more than guys grin grin )
sometimes the guys ends up paying less than half of the agreed amount though. Even the babes understand that after the rofo rofo ... at all at all na him bad pass!! Na only mugu guys dey pay full price for shrivelled kpomo!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

if the deed is too good... some of the gyals will come back and without asking for money will be like....

Bwahahahhaha Hhahaha
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by demiladegold(f): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

awwwwwn

ayaf hear
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Auxigen(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

35k is cheap na and she offered over nyt for tat... cool

But someone out there, they juz giving out their punaney for a price of indomie... Or FRISTI maybe... Ooopps, I spill the beans grin
Sister which way na grin grin grin

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Auxigen post=48929170][/quote]

U mean the indomie hoes or the fristi candy and whores? grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Tyviv(f): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
If she want 35k for a night, how much will she make by end of the month shocked
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by LordScent(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

Seun wey stingy pass anything grin grin.

Maxiii na photographer, e go snap una for free.
ErnieSmallzz na event planner, she go collect 2k
LordScent na Mc, 2k for him too
Me na Man of God, I go join una ......... for free cheesy cheesy

Wetin remain again?

Na even free i go do am for smello, na my guy

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by DaVik12(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
omo
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by anibueli147(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

35k is cheap na and she offered over nyt for tat... cool

But someone out there, they juz giving out their punaney for a price of indomie... Or FRISTI maybe... Ooopps, I spill the beans grin

ashawoo sited
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Sunkyphil(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
D 35k na for one week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.