Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless (112853 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
this d kind of shiit dat'll make u wana roll ur eyes in. brokey pricing pvssy, shameless girl puting dat high price ontop pvssy? shey take away dey inside?
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by bola4dprec(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm still "speechful".

Everyone will come here and condemn the girl, while nothing will be said about the guy undecided.
solicitor
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
APC change don affect ashy business o. woman gas chop.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by MrCork: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
contactmorak:
Prostitut!on seems to be the a thriving business for ladies across the world nowadays with the advent of social media. They don’t have to parade their flesh in the cold streets while engaging law enforcers in running battles.Nowadays, prostitututes sell their flesh online and they are just a call away. Obtained by Tori blog, here’s a leaked Whatsapp conversation between a prostitute and a client that will leave you speechless. See it below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/leaked-conversation-between-prostitute.html

...is her name Onstelly or Ellacute45...this looookslike her handwriting (no oofense) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by azz19: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Two rounds not fifteen rounds grin grin grin
Smellymouth:
See as the guy dey price punna like say na crayfish he wan buy..Lol..

All these oloshos sef una nor dey fear God? So if person give you 35k for this buhari regime, for just 2 rounds, u go collect am? undecided

2 rounds? Not even 15 rounds?

Tee Dobuyu Hoe ( TWO)... cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4169876_3688615brucejpegd17732517de63fefb48cf4c32a254d46_jpeg20644c20f2b05150adab47f91954d201

grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Sammyblaq(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
If I commot 35k, I swear I no go cum

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by blazetitov: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

All these oloshos sef una nor dey fear God? So if person give you 35k for this buhari regime, for just 2 rounds, u go collect am? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4169876_3688615brucejpegd17732517de63fefb48cf4c32a254d46_jpeg20644c20f2b05150adab47f91954d201
V
grin

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
cruzita:
womanhood don suffer

chai

Calm down, much more crazier stuvs happen out der, unless you want to change it to "humanhood" don suffer.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by ALAYORMII: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Na so I meet one for Badoo

I no know sey she be olosho

Immediately I call am na short stay or night she ask Mii straight..
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Gbaddy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
The 35k is one person salary for the whole month. Na Waoooo the girl carry Gold for the hole
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by deebrain(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
The problem of women is women.

Its all about the money.

Have it and you can sleep with 80% of them.

Even their bodies can be priced.

Later they will come here and give us lists of the sins of men.

Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by RexEmmyGee: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
Her mates that get six figure payments nko? Maybe their own is diamond plated.
sister, how did you know
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Lilimax(f): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
i don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Honestly, I weep for this generation cry

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Kdon2: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin

U r a funny. gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Kdon2: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm still "speechful".

Everyone will come here and condemn the girl, while nothing will be said about the guy undecided.

U be olosho too? Na question o!
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by ireneony(f): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
So many broke niggahs on this thread
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Kdon2: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
contactmorak:
SEE ALL THE UNEDITED EXPLICIT CONVERSATIONS & PICS HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/leaked-conversation-between-prostitute.html

Chai! This post is hilarious I swear!!
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by repogirl(f): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lol, atleast the chick knows her worth. grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by goingape1: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
chaii!
see as people dey view Ashawo thread this night.

nairaland and ashawo front page are like bread and butter

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Kdon2: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
contactmorak:
SEE ALL THE UNEDITED EXPLICIT CONVERSATIONS & PICS HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/leaked-conversation-between-prostitute.html

Chai! This post is hilarious!! Girls don suffer I swear!!
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by goingape1: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
chaii!

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Mraaz(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Baba buhari see wetin u cause o....Mehn naija people don suffer shoo even dollar/naira ex-rate dey affect ashewo? Wait! dere pussy dem dey import am?
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by donbenedict(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
I mean there are high class prostitutes that charge hundreds of thousands for their services.
there is no such tin as high class prostitute. Is it not d same punna? No make me vex for u oo. It's just stvpid guys dah overate prostitutes any and anyhow
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Paseus(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Emperorlee nd smellymouth be dominating this thread since 10bc @smellymouth d king of memes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Mraaz(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
[b][/b]
goingape1:
chaii!

wetin u find come na barca day play madrid?
goingape1:
chaii!

goingape1:
chaii!

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
In her defense, a night work for 35k is a major temptation
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by goingape1: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mraaz:
[b][/b] wetin u find come na barca day play madrid? wetin u find come na barca day play madrid? wetin u find come na barca day play madrid?
I come find out if na merchant from the east dey price yansh.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by bladeAnders(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
ehhhh...35 naira or wat?

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by eamodu(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=contactmorak post=48901485]SEE ALL THE UNEDITED EXPLICIT CONVERSATIONS & PICS HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/leaked-conversation-between-prostitute.html[/quot

It's like her kini is a flat with a big gen that powers all the AC's inside it...haba 35k fit be person salary o.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by vectoh(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
asuo27:
For that job 35k is chicken change, we don't know what they go through in the hands of those clients. grin
d way u sound..hmmm
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Kdon2: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
asuo27:
For that job 35k is chicken change, we don't know what they go through in the hands of those clients. grin

Speaking form experience ba??
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by nrexzy: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
lieNEWS:
35k far a night. undecided.

Is the hole gold plated
Lol na tyrant olosho b dis!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.