Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends (28205 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by bobbyluis(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2016
ABF Education nko
Dis 1 helps her with assignments,tests and sometimes exams...Infact he is the machinery in the exam hall

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by Felincous(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
lifestyle1:

But shey you no say another dude fit still dey run her
If u can't put off ur mind of such thought, u re liable to die young

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by Bekwarra(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
ajalaonifaaji:
Heheheheh...this cracked me real hard. Unfortunately, I belong to more than one of this your list.....heheheheh. This is a fantastic write up...you're sure a raw talent. You can please drop your mail, i gat some jobs for ya if you've gat free time...(part of a panel to proof read a book). I will pay ya handsomely. Besides, your moniker sounds like a place between Northern Cross river state and Benue state... Errmmm...on that Kastina Ala expressway.
I've sent you a pm
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by shomutuski(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmmmnnnn!!!

This long game between boys and guys nah waoooo. Everyone is trying to be smart and all.
Girls fucking everybody on their menu, boys straffing everyone on their plate. One is trying to outsmart the other...

So many ladies ended up heartbroken and turned karashika. All the best ooo for unaa oo.
*boiz inclusive.
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by Bekwarra(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
ajalaonifaaji:
Heheheheh...this cracked me real hard. Unfortunately, I belong to more than one of this your list.....heheheheh. This is a fantastic write up...you're sure a raw talent. You can please drop your mail, i gat some jobs for ya if you've gat free time...(part of a panel to proof read a book). I will pay ya handsomely. Besides, your moniker sounds like a place between Northern Cross river state and Benue state... Errmmm...on that Kastina Ala expressway.
Philakaydlp@yahoo.com
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by sylvar02(m): 5:05am On Oct 14, 2016
shomutuski:
Hmmmmnnnn!!!

This long game between boys and guys nah waoooo. Everyone is trying to be smart and all.
Girls fucking everybody on their menu, boys straffing everyone on their plate. One is trying to outsmart the other...

So many ladies ended up heartbroken and turned karashika. All the best ooo for unaa oo.
*boiz inclusive.

lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past / Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride / Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.