Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends (28215 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by majour(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Women why such EVIL!!"!

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by kinglekan: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
ipledge10:
grin grin grin why bring oracle into the matter cheesy

I couldn't help it grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by kinglekan: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bekwarra:

Naso one girl carry her laptop come my room that time make I help am do assignment o. The girl no even dey my department. I rush go online, check all the soft copies of materials wey dey her system. I use two days do assignment as per say I wan do better job. After I don type finish I carry system dey go her hostel. As I don dey near na hin I call her say I don almost reach o. Naso the werey girl. Talk say "hey sweetheart I'm very sorry I'm in Daniel's place off-campus. He's sick and I've gone to help him cook. Can you please help me bring it tomorrow morning when coming to the faculty." I just stand there they look like mumu. Daniel na guy wey she tell me say na her toaster who just dey disturb her and she don tell am say dem no fit date. My creator will never forgive that girl.

Chaiii Hahahahaha... You na ABF Head of Logistics!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by Bekwarra(m): 2:08am On Sep 03, 2016
kinglekan:
Chaiii Hahahahaha... You na ABF Head of Logistics!! grin grin
Baba I no sure say that thing na ordinary eye. Ise awon iya mi eleiye ni.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by prettyesther20: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2016
lol. soooo??
Una should free girls jor.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by krak101(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2016
Kpanshing it is grin even though some other of those traits are there
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by tyson98: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2016
I don see the ministry wey i belong I feel like crying
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2016
angry

1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2016
grin grin grin.. . Op, you garrit wink
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by JoBabs(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Ok...
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by damilareoye: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2016
Chai, na repair and maintenance i dey...

Ayafff suffered cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by MizTyna(f): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Lol! This is one of the realest threads on nairaland. I'm not saying I have ABFs oh

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by calabardick(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
If she has an itchy vagina, she go get P.A to the girlfriend on 69, cowstyle, missionary, and doggy affairs..
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by Felincous(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Funny but true.. can't help it buh to laff, that Kpanshi tin na my ministry nd they will be saying their guy no dey make dem cum, I never recover frm one month of active service to pussymanity wey I do last month, d real guy dey sku me I con turn SPECIAL ASST FOR HOUSE......lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2016
Bekwarra:

Naso one girl carry her laptop come my room that time make I help am do assignment o. The girl no even dey my department. I rush go online, check all the soft copies of materials wey dey her system. I use two days do assignment as per say I wan do better job. After I don type finish I carry system dey go her hostel. As I don dey near na hin I call her say I don almost reach o. Naso the werey girl. Talk say "hey sweetheart I'm very sorry I'm in Daniel's place off-campus. He's sick and I've gone to help him cook. Can you please help me bring it tomorrow morning when coming to the faculty." I just stand there they look like mumu. Daniel na guy wey she tell me say na her toaster who just dey disturb her and she don tell am say dem no fit date. My creator will never forgive that girl.

u don Eva experience where online acquaintance ask you to help her do assignment online?

I just type am Google na that day we talk last
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by olaifeboy(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2016
What if a guy is doing everything for a Lady and still yet he is not the main guy; what name will you call him?
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by luorquay: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2016
olaifeboy:
What if a guy is doing everything for a Lady and still yet he is not the main guy; what name will you call him?

ABF General Secretariat.......errrrm I guess you fall into that category from your comment!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by poik(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2016
Its just unfortunate. Why would I be around a girl just for the kick of it?
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by francis247(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2016
Very nice one OP. You're on point.
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by Whizkeey(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2016
Pls guys learn how to say NO to their tricks, they love it and it work for me, like one will jus call me kennylove pls on ur hotspot for me I wanna reply my WhatsApp friends I will be like o ti fa Igbo abi? Dey jus like to test and know ur true self...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by 989900: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2016
Number 9, as a striker: Ronaldo (Brazil). cheesy wink
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by Sunnybabe(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2016
Bekwarra:

sorry bro, I feel ur pain.
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by lifestyle1(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2016
Felincous:
Funny but true.. can't help it buh to laff, that Kpanshi tin na my ministry nd they will be saying their guy no dey make dem cum, I never recover frm one month of active service to pussymanity wey I do last month, d real guy dey sku me I con turn SPECIAL ASST FOR HOUSE......lol

You get your own babe ?
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by lifestyle1(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2016
1 2 4 8 9 and 10.

Na so one babe ask me for transport to go school last week i just ask her simple question o. Say why she no fit ask her boyfriend , she send me one bad message.since then she no call me again.

Her boyfriend they live for her street.

Many Girls they view this thread but them no wan comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by Chukzii(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2016
Me wey don gt PhD for no 2 sotee dem begin call me 911 emergency, girls wicked shaa

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by Missyetty(f): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2016
Chai! @ op you really tried, I cn't stop laughing
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by LoveJesus87(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2016
curvysola:
cheesy you try
see them angry
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by RobinHez(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2016
grin lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by southernbelle(f): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2016
The ABF Logistics really got me LMAO most. All your points are funny.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by Iseoluwani: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2016
For the first time nairaland mods get sense na better thing them shift enter fp.

Op, one finger 4 ayau.

Most guys fall for #2

Me sef grin

That pastor package no give me free movement

Chai

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by ebby9z(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2016
I used to have two major portfolios: ABF academics and emotional affairs. But I don change am for them now. No more essay writing or research work.
Not that it's bad to help females but you must let them know it's a favor you're doing them, not that it is their right. Let them earn your assistance. Don't be taken for granted!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2016
I'm missing number 1 and number 5 then I have a full house grin

And they're like the two most important men on there cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.