Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? (45002 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Are Medical Doctors Flirts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
Potential NL doctors, don't let all these medical schools dropouts confuse you. Doctors still make a lot of dough and you will not know till you become one.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by davidayo2(m): 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2009
because doctors are responsible tongue
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by ichommy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
It a big rep to be a doctor LOL grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by lovelove: 1:37am On Oct 15, 2009
The first time I was 24 an ambulance guy who took care of me after I had a car wreck. I called him for days afterwards.
Next was 2yrs later with Dr.Bhat, he pressed my stomach, and I got real HOT.
In 05 the optometrist made my eyes feels so good I wanted to make him feel good too.
My family doctor when he checks my breathing makes me tingle.
The optometrist did it again this year, my eyes are so dry when I put in the eye drops he gave me, I think about him.
Do I have a thing for Doctors? , Or men who make me feel good? Im not concerned about their success or money.
will it ever stop, probly not, but it is fairly new and very interesting to me. Except one thing, I have to control myself everytime I do into a doctors office.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chika98: 1:47am On Oct 15, 2009
LMAO@ Sagamite thinking he is cute
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Kunbee: 2:23am On Oct 15, 2009
chika98:

LMAO@ Sagamite thinking he is cute

Dont mind the grandpapa
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nijasingh: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2009
Why NOT?? Dem no be humanbeings?? Abi dem no deserve to get wife?
And for that matter which woman no go like to marry responsible person wey fit look after am and de family.

If only I had finished med school instead of my present situation of selling ice water for road side!! angry
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by sofadj(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2010
Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors?

is this true! ha when i grow up i will like to be a medical doctor
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by koolchicco: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2010
sofa-dj:

is this true! ha when i grow up i will like to be a medical doctor

All 'cos of women? U no serious sef!

Ah! when as an ordinary car mechanic, I dey get dem plenty sotey them dey fight over me sef. tongue

Ol Boy just build enough swagger, na wetin dey need. Finish! cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by unitee(f): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Poster most of them are a bunch of what I would never repeat anywhere aloud except in my heart, dont get me wrong I am in that field partially I will never advice my worst enemy to date one if I can.

actually there is nothing special about them, they are just flesh and blood just like any guy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by sofadj(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2010
unitee:

@Poster most of them are a bunch of what I would never repeat anywhere aloud except in my heart, dont get me wrong I am in that field partially I will never advice my worst enemy to date one if I can.

actually there is nothing special about them, they are just flesh and blood just like any guy

please give reasons. this is too much for a doc-wanna-be like me
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by RecentPost: 12:37am On Jan 31, 2010
95% of women are gold digger,they knows doctors has a fixed salary grin and they are well respected
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by beejayakay: 1:29am On Jan 31, 2010
Is it true ? but if its true we can't blame God or anyone for that,with all those stress they(doctor) have gone thru or do you think its is easy to pass all those exams.starting from school cert,university entrance nd antomy,physiology,biochem,pathology,pharmacology,internal,O n G,pedo, pscho, Hope you know the meaning of their title, it more or less equivalent to B.sc plus Phd. After all this stress u know expect them to be fighting or chasing girls around all in the name of marriage,no that's impossible, We should thanks God for making it the other way round
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by aloyemeka2: 1:59am On Jan 31, 2010
If love is not materialistic, why don't all these pretty ladies love Nigerian cobblers, carpenters and masons?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Skidoc(m): 2:01am On Jan 31, 2010
aloy-emeka:

If love is not materialistic, why don't all these pretty ladies love Nigerian cobblers, carpenters and masons?

But doctors are not rich people, are they? Definitely not in present-day Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by aloyemeka2: 2:46am On Jan 31, 2010
Skidoc:

But doctors are not rich people, are they? Definitely not in present-day Nigeria.

At least they have a noble profession and an assurance that they can never be poor as long as they are alive and working. You can't compare a cobbler and a physician in Nigeria. haba.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by sofadj(m): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2010
they are believed to be brains! and responsible
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by GL(f): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2010
Skidoc:

exactly. i've been wondering which doctors people are talking about, Nigerian doctors or doctors abroad. nigerian doctors don't earn much compared to other professionals who spend less years in school. so if women flock around nigerian doctors it's because of the prestige, not money. but in nigeria wealth brings the more prestige, rich illiterates are more celebrated than intelligent doctors. i guess some girls fantasize about marrying doctors when they're young, but when rich traders start flashing $$$ they leave the doctors. that's probably why nigerian male doctors marry late.

i think why some female doctors want to marry doctors is they spend most of their adult lives in medical school/hospital and by the time they have stable careers (late twenties - early thirties) they're out of tune with the outside world.

@ Nene,
i'm also in medical school but i've never wanted to marry a doctor, i don't want to be in the same profession. and as someone pointed out a dr. husband + dr. wife = nanny mommy. I've always wondered when female doctors get married and raise kids. i know some take several years off after medical school to raise a family, i don't think i can do that. and about specialties, ER doctors work long hours especially during residency. also, those specialties that pay very much tend to attract lawsuits (like anesthesiology). i think that if you're going to have a good medical career and a family, you should have either a spouse who works regular hours (or stays at home) or a nanny-mother.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by jumpmasta(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2010
Being a doctor,and trained in Nigeria,fine,some women love Doctors,from the perspective of being mini gods in terms of health and sickness,others love us cos they feel we are just comfortable.The truth in Nigeria is this ,most Doctors are poorly paid in Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by sofadj(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2010
whether students or practitioners girls run after medicals. . .
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by aloyemeka2: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2010
GL:

i think why some female doctors want to marry doctors is they spend most of their adult lives in medical school/hospital and by the time they have stable careers (late twenties - early thirties) they're out of tune with the outside world.[/b]

So the male doctors they marry are also out of tune with the outside world?. Doctors are not freaks you know. wink wink
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by aloyemeka2: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2010
sofa-dj:

whether students or practitioners girls run after medicals. . .

Do chics run after native and homeopathic doctors too?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Tcharged: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2010
@topic
Perhaps for free medical consultancy.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by martyns303(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2010
Dr. Its just a name. The real thing is engineering, why? Eng. Has d most handsom guys, they have a sense of fashion (unlike our suit suit Drs.), they make far more money than any other profession taking 9ja as a case study, its only in engineering that u get paid 500000naira a day, thats right i knw a mechanical engineer who is paid 5 hundred thousand a day just to confirm oil drilling machines OK and check for faults. Engineers are athletic, u need 2 see dem in jean, t-shirts and timberland boot. Forever young baby.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by aloyemeka2: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2010
martyns303:

Dr. Its just a name. The real thing is engineering, why? Eng. Has d most handsom guys, they have a sense of fashion (unlike our suit suit Drs.), they make far more money than any other profession taking 9ja as a case study, its only in engineering that u get paid 500000naira a day, thats right i knw a mechanical engineer who is paid 5 hundred thousand a day just to confirm oil drilling machines OK and check for faults. Engineers are athletic, u need 2 see dem in jean, t-shirts and timberland boot. Forever young baby.

If that is how to draw analysis then I will go for a footballer. They are also athletic and make more than 500,000 naira a day.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by tbaba83(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2010
where in d world do these people come up with them questions
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by GL(f): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2010
aloy-emeka:

So the male doctors they marry are also out of tune with the outside world?. Doctors are not freaks you know. wink wink

of course we're not freaks!  angry grin being out of tune with normal dating doesn't make them freaks. so many female medical students/doctors date & marry other professionals. but for those who insist on fellow doctors, it sometimes because they cannot reconcile the demands of their careers with the demands of a normal relationship (with a non-medical practitioner). some guys actually get jealous when their dr. gf has to call off dates. so the women decide to stick with male doctors, who they expect will be more understanding. also, some female medical students have no social lives outside medical school. residency is even more demanding, so after spending about 10 years amongst doctors, and making very little effort to date/have friends outside med. school/hospital it's understandable for a woman to be more attracted to (or feel she's better off with) doctors.

for some reason it seems like the male doctors/med. students manage to have really good social lives outside school/work. it might be due to the fact that would-be gfriends 'understand' that they are busy and expect them to be unavailable a lot.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by aloyemeka2: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2010
GL:

for some reason it seems like the male doctors/med. students manage to have really good social lives outside school/work. it might be due to the fact that would-be gfriends 'understand' that they are busy and expect them to be unavailable a lot.

No it's because male doctors typically specialize in whorism. Male doctors are the highest male whores in planet earth. When they tell you they are cardiologists, just know they are more interested in female bosoms; when they claim to be urologists or Gynaecologists, they do that for the sake of viewing variety of women. That is why they rarely marry in their 30's even though they've finished medical school and all associated training by 32 yet they marry at 45 or 50.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by sofadj(m): 5:21am On Feb 01, 2010
aloy-emeka:

No it's because male doctors typically specialize in whorism. Male doctors are the highest male whores in planet earth. When they tell you they are cardiologists, just know they are more interested in female bosoms; when they claim to be urologists or Gynaecologists, they do that for the sake of viewing variety of women. That is why they rarely marry in their 30's even though they've finished medical school and all associated training by 32 yet they marry at 45 or 50.

they know girls run after them so they take advantage of that
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2010
my boyfriend is studyin dental surgery and i know he will be earning nothing short 4rm 150 thousand pounds in a yr after his masters grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by ibabalol: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2010
doctors all the way yo,
we are smart, intelligent, hygienic
rich, respected,humble
highly, highly educated,
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by mamagee3(f): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
The same reason most women love to marry Politicians, business moguls and millionaires. . .

Some women especially Nigerians do it for the top status in the society while others is for the money doctors make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When you get carried away by initial gragra. / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.