Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? (45017 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Are Medical Doctors Flirts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chic2pimp(m): 12:50am On Oct 05, 2009
Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? Really? undecided I've always thought they prefered LAWYERS cry cry cry.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 05, 2009
And in your mind you're Judge Martin cry cry
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chic2pimp(m): 12:52am On Oct 05, 2009
Sagamite:

I completely agree. There are very few people like me. grin grin grin
ROFLMAOWPIMP Na who dash monkey banana? undecided cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Kunbee: 12:56am On Oct 05, 2009
Because dat just the way the cookie crumbles cool, do u think its easy 2 read anatomy, pathology, physiology e.t.c for 7 years and wen u see them in their overalls hmmmmmmm arghhhh why not
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chiogo(f): 1:00am On Oct 05, 2009
FL Gators:

A chapter, got more. . . .on 3 of them. crazy.

Yea, its gonna be hard. . . . money is also an issue, but it doesnt have to be a causation.

You dnt enjoy anything and you want to be a doctor? This girl, you're not serious grin

By the time you get into med school, the inspiration and motivation would be dead if you're not really into what you're studying.
Don't mind me. embarassed I'll try and enjoy experimenting with termites and chick embryo.
Psychology is cool but I don't wanna be a psychologist - those people are the real psychos. My professor is a living example. SMH!!!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 05, 2009
rotflmao. Funny girl. cheesy
Nice to see you back sha. smiley
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chic2pimp(m): 1:02am On Oct 05, 2009
FL Gators:

And in your mind you're Judge Martin cry cry
HATERRRRRRR. Don't jealous me jare. *Shior*
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by MUZBO(m): 1:02am On Oct 05, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Doctors are not romantic at all. They waste all their tears in the library and do not know any other thing besides anatomy and physiology. They know a woman's G spot in theory but in practice, they are lost. Their social life is zero. My little cousin at UNEC med sch didn't know who is Olu maintain when his song was en vogue and it's because he is married to the library. Lawyers are smarter imho and are likely to survive in difficult circumstances than doctors.
And yet females prefer to marry Drs right? Well thats what you've inferred.
I don't gerrit anymore because you are beginning to sway. Are you a lawyer or did you loose a chick to a Dr? Just asking. It is what it is!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 05, 2009
@chimp
nothing do you jare grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chiogo(f): 1:04am On Oct 05, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao. Funny girl. cheesy
Nice to see you back sha. smiley
Thanks, hun wink
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chic2pimp(m): 1:06am On Oct 05, 2009
FL Gators:

@chimp
nothing do you jare grin cheesy grin
Na wa for dat your profile pic oo The LORD is my shepherd,I shall not sin.AMEN
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Sagamite(m): 1:18am On Oct 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

ROFLMAOWPIMP Na who dash monkey banana? undecided cheesy

Oloshi. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chic2pimp(m): 1:26am On Oct 05, 2009
Sagamite:

Oloshi. grin grin grin
E se oo. E ku fe grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by dayokanu(m): 4:28am On Oct 05, 2009
I personally think Mediine is overrated. Engineering students are far more intelligent.

Moreover I think the sight of blood is disgusting and some kain disease wey some people get for this world. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Women love the prestige that come with the profession.

My mom is just learning to forgive me for not studying Medicine almost 14 years after filling my UME form
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 05, 2009
awww bro dayo
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by jaybee3(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2009
No one (strictly females) taking up the challenge tongue
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by oyinda3(f): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2009
um they make a lot of money?
i thought it was an obvious answer.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2009
@topic, because they are rich, and they also are NEVER home. They're always at work. so, endless supply of $$$ plus privacy and freedom to do whatever you want with it, that appeals to some women. not me jor
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by laga(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2009
Nene;That's very true. I'm in med school now and I always wanted to have a husband who is a doctor as well. However, I'm not saying that they are the only men I would marry. I just want a successful guy, b/c I will be successful.

It's a pity people still think like you. Doctors are now like lawyers loafing about looking for decent Jobs .
Being successful is not by profession it's a matter of personal resolve and the Grace of God.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by oluagness(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2009
It is true, I work in huspital and I know how the male docs operate with ladies.Our ladies are dying for them and they (docs) use them any how and drop them. Whilst, the female doctors are ready for only male doctors in marriage and frindship.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by obiflex: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2009
Quote from: Aloy.Emeka on Yesterday at 02:58:35 PM
On the other hand, female doctors do not easily get married because of their fervent attitude. Why do they usually have attitude?

Really? What kind of attitude do you mean? Do you mean they have an attitude that they think they are too independent and educated? Well I hope all men don't have this view. Now I have a question to the men:

Does a women being a doctor make her more attractive to you? Would you want to marry a doctor? I sometimes hear that men don't like women who are too educated b/c they are too independent. I feel like no matter how educated a women is, her role as a wife and mother comes before her career. I don't want to get married now since I'm only in my first year, but I hope to be able to find someone by the time I graduate. I don't want to wait till after my residency, b/c I'd be almost 30 then.

@ above poster
while studying law in the university i used to dream of marrying a doctor. i then asked a medical student out . she turned out the most boring girl i ever dated, yet her ego was so huge. i hurriedly cut off the contact and perished the dream of dating or marrying a doc. i have male doctor friends and ive interacted with some female doctors. from my experience, while the guys are fun to be with i wouldn't get romantically involved with a female doctor for a million dollars.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by nana(f): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2009
Hmmm,so women love to marry med. doctors? Well, I dunno.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by koolchicco: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2009
nana:

Hmmm,so women love to marry[b] med. doctors? Well, I dunno.
[/b]
U mean you dont have preference?. . .anything goes 4 you? undecided lipsrsealed grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2009
Well based on my experience(friends, female family members and acquaintances) I won't say your entirely wrong. . . I've come across a lot of females that would choose to date a Dr above any other profession. . .

But if I were to choose any profession it would be a Pilot. . .just something so sexy about them. . . kiss  wink

And Yes most doctors can be boring( apart from my bf  wink) cus all they do most of the time is study. . .even when they graduate. . .they still keep studying to stay current. . .and most of them aren't even current with social news. . .but the interesting ones. . .are really fun to hang out with.  wink
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by nana(f): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2009
koolchicco:

[/b]
U mean you dont have preference?. . .anything goes 4 you? undecided lipsrsealed grin
Hehehe,anything goes in a way excluding armed-robbers,road-side mechanics,drivers-be it corporate or individual,full-time pastors et al. cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by koolchicco: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
nana:

Hehehe,anything goes in a way excluding armed-robbers,road-side mechanics,drivers-be it corporate or individual,full-time pastors et al. cheesy

Why dissing men of God? I learnt they make perfect husbands shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nezan(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2009
Na only doctors women dey like to marry?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by nas00(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2009
Of course, it's true that women flock around docs (and flirt), both korrect 'n wowor chics.
D more u try to avoid them, the more they come, ranging from nurses (who form beef) to patient relatives, to undergraduates, bankers, sisters in church, family friends etc shocked
Dem go find scope take collect ur number. Dem go flash so tey. Dem go dey send text, accusing u of 'not sending' them, dem go dey make lame excuses just to see u, dem go dey over-makeup so u'll notice them sha. In short, I bow 4 woman o! undecided undecided

However, rather than yab these ladies, i feel sorry for them because one cannot really blame them 4 being ambitious (it's not a crime to want to date a doc. Infact, it's not a crime for any man/ woman to date d opposite sex, except married). Docs just have to deal with this by being more careful with women and being open enough to say NO to their antics. Unfortunately, when you do this, they say u're being proud. What has 2 b done has 2 b done, though.

I strongly believe it's 1 man 4 1 wife 4 life, and so be it!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by amebono1: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
alot of men wanna end up with doctors too

i couldnt care less, being a doctor does not make you successful
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by drharry: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2009
nas 00:

Of course, it's true that women flock around docs (and flirt), both korrect 'n wowor chics.
D more u try to avoid them, the more they come, ranging from nurses (who form beef) to patient relatives, to undergraduates, bankers, sisters in church, family friends etc shocked
Dem go find scope take collect your number. Dem go flash so tey. Dem go dey send text, accusing u of 'not sending' them, dem go dey make lame excuses just to see u, dem go dey over-makeup so u'll notice them sha. In short, I bow 4 woman o! undecided undecided

However, rather than yab these ladies, i feel sorry for them because one cannot really blame them 4 being ambitious (it's not a crime to want to date a doc. Infact, it's not a crime for any man/ woman to date d opposite sex, except married). Docs just have to deal with this by being more careful with women and being open enough to say NO to their antics. Unfortunately, when you do this, they say u're being proud. What has 2 b done has 2 b done, though.

I strongly believe it's 1 man 4 1 wife 4 life, and so be it!

True Talk.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by kuntama: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
obiflex:

Quote from: Aloy.Emeka on Yesterday at 02:58:35 PM
On the other hand, female doctors do not easily get married because of their fervent attitude. Why do they usually have attitude?

Really? What kind of attitude do you mean? Do you mean they have an attitude that they think they are too independent and educated? Well I hope all men don't have this view. Now I have a question to the men:

Does a women being a doctor make her more attractive to you? Would you want to marry a doctor? I sometimes hear that men don't like women who are too educated b/c they are too independent. I feel like no matter how educated a women is, her role as a wife and mother comes before her career. I don't want to get married now since I'm only in my first year, but I hope to be able to find someone by the time I graduate. I don't want to wait till after my residency, b/c I'd be almost 30 then.  
@ above poster
while studying law in the university i used to dream of marrying a doctor. i then asked a medical student out . she turned out the most boring girl i ever dated, yet her ego was so huge. i hurriedly cut off the contact and perished the dream of dating or marrying a doc. i have male doctor friends and ive interacted with some female doctors. from my experience, while the guys are fun to be with i wouldn't get romantically involved with a female doctor for a million dollars.

Well, can you just get out of the way for some sisters who actually want to learn and contribute to the field of medicine and stop wasting our government's money. Girlfriend, you are disgracing us and wasting people's time.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2009
I dunno.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / When you get carried away by initial gragra. / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.