Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? (45003 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Are Medical Doctors Flirts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by GHANAOGA: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
huh..am a male medical student in the States,and they come on us like bees....We work hard,so lets play hard
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by mylifeisagift(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
dayokanu: I personally think Mediine is overrated. Engineering students are far more intelligent.

Moreover I think the sight of blood is disgusting and some kain disease wey some people get for this world. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Women love the prestige that come with the profession.

My mom is just learning to forgive me for not studying Medicine almost 14 years after filling my UME form
Try reading anatomy 4 2 days..get back and tell ♓☺w cool it was...
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by KateSpade(f): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Some women like men with a good job. Doctor, lawyer, engineer, might mean security for them.

I don't mind dating people in the medical field but not so sure about marriage because that is a lot of stress.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by tpia5: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
they come on us like bees

true that.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by tpia5: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
@ topic

materialism.

dangote is not a medical doctor though.

neither is obama.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Joliecoco: 3:14am On Nov 17, 2012
I feel sorry for female doctors , most men are just behind them for their money. I think that most female doc should marry another doctor. Soem doc are very handsome and they are intelligent , caring , respectful which is what women look for in guys ,but some doctors are nerdy , they don't know how to talk to women.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Exclibur(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2012
Aloy.Emeka:
Medical doctors usually have a field day with women of their choice. Why do women fall easily for them even when they are very ugly?. Many medical doctors do not like marrying on time because of this issue. They frolic themselves everyday in womens panties.

Love us or hate us, we r in short supply and women are constantly trying to get our attention cooland sorry to dissappoint y°u but most of us aint bad lookin'
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Exclibur(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2012
GHANA OGA: huh..am a male medical student in the States,and they come on us like bees....We work hard,so lets play hard

I graduated from med school in 2008 so I knw exactly how y°u feel. Enjoy the moments of fun as a student becuz y°u wil hardly find the time for fun once y°u start working. Cheers mate
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by pqute(f): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
i 'm clocking 20 soon nd tinking of entering medical school ,wat do u tink ,shud I enter .I'm a female
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
pqute: i 'm clocking 20 soon nd tinking of entering medical school ,wat do u tink ,shud I enter .I'm a female

Enter na, If you're in Nigeria you'll graduate as 28 or so. God bless your hustle. It may just be worth it in the end.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by machebechika: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by machebechika: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2018
I once dated a doctor. while I loved the fact that he is intelligent(intelligence is a Huge turn on for me) , he was egoistic, arrogant, and felt all girl rush him, and I should do everything in my power to keep him before he is snatched. imagine. total BS. a relationship is supposed to be a mutual effort. trust me sef, I didn't even send him. if he felt he wanted to be snatched, then by all means he should. Also, all he thought about constantly was sex. which pissed me off. and he didn't even go to church sef.
The feeling of financial security , and intellectual capabilities are all there is to dating a doctor. most of them are usually always flirts tho. If I could see someone who has those two characteristics, and isn't a doctor, then definitely. gladly I'd give the middle finger to any yeye doctor toasting me and go with the guy...say a well to do business man who is very well educated. damn. businessmen sef are far better than all those salary earners.

also I can't sleep. I'm thinking a lot. and I'm kinda hungry. I think I need to pray.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When you get carried away by initial gragra. / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.