Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Do you Believe In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do you Believe In Love? (30369 Views)

Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

While I have nothing to say to your comment, your signature is misleading..why 15? If they are more than 3 forget story.

It is so sad that we just have to marry any lady we want regardless of her sexual past.

Of course, Bro! Life is a bîtch!!! angry

It's a pity we've got no choice than to marry them cos no one dies a virgin because life screws us all!! angry
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
firstking01:
Love is supposed to be without a reason...inotherwords, it's supposed to be "unconditional"....you see, from the day you started seeing reasons why you wanna love somebody, be prepared to be keeping the reason up or else the love will vanish overnight...i just hope u get me??

Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by yemmit90: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Chai!..this is an excerpt. Were you in my head? maybe I should just ignore writing anything cos this sums it up.

Continue with your thread bro.

I laugh whenever someone talk about Love, hate, destiny etc as a natural occurence.

Three factors determine behavious of an individual.

1. His/her passion, needs, wants, ambition, desires.

2. The society he/she live in.

3. His/her Religion belief and how the person was brought up.

12 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by firstking01(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Can you love without a reason?

your next reply can be your undoing,choose your words wisely tongue
Thats the problem with you lot, always loving a guy because of one thing he possesses or the other...i give it up.
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
yemmit90:

Can you love without a reason?

This is a simple logic. Love is not natural, it is a result of personal perspectives, greed and gains/rewards.

Have you ever asked yourself why the so called Love vanish between couple that once loved each other?
Theres a reason for everything, even love smiley

2 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by argon500: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:
I have deep things to write concerning this but on a second thought i have decided to hold back and throw this open for discussion as the title is self explicit.

If you open this thread just go through the comments and make your submission.

Over to you all.

Bro, it seems like you are going through some personal things.. You need to slow down. Life is not a fairy tale as written in the Bible and Quran

2 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by firstking01(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
yemmit90:

Can you love without reason, YES or NO?

If YES, then explain why you wanna get married?
Check my comments on this thread you'd see where i explained it....love with "no reason" it will last....

One question for you, what's the reason shy rose love jack in titanic, i'm curiously and anticipating waiting for your answer??
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Love is a scam!! angry

The day I came to realize love is a scam is when my long time ex girlfriend left me for a richer dude all because I don't have money then but now that I've hustled for the money, she wanna come back but I simply told her Woss Woss Wobi, Berlyn you wanna come back to my life now cos I've got money now, KOLEWERK!!! Who you Epp?? undecided
grin grin
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by firstking01(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

For the first time I want to leave the discussion open so go through the comments so far and make your submission.
I 've made my analysis and conclusion that the day you love somebody cos of a thing, the day that thing expires the love expires...all i'm saying is, mr toks2008, love unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Berbierklaus(f): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
firstking01:
Thats the problem with you lot, always loving a guy because of one thing he possesses or the other...i give it up.
Who said anything about loving a guy?

please answer the question and stop been emotional tongue

Grandpa,where is the writeup
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
firstking01:
My brother, dnt be self delusional...love vanish between couples because they fell inlove for a "reason"...if you love with no reasons, then that love will last cool.
how please? that makes no sense undecided so you are saying that a person can just see a mad man on the street and just love him like that without any reason? undecided that doesn't make ayota of sense if you ask me grin .... You have to have or display qualities in you for people to like or love you. It just like when they ask someone; why do you love this person? Will you say I don't know, I just love this person for loving sake? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
yemmit90:

Continue with your thread bro.

I laugh whenever someone talk about Love, hate, destiny etc as a natural occurence.

Three factors determine behavious of an individual.

1. His/her passion, needs, wants, ambition, desires.

2. The society he/she live in.

3. His/her Religion belief and how the person was brought up.

You keep impressing me.

Those who i can say are capable of loving are the teenagers who mostly have pure hearts and that is why you see a girl of 17 ready to elope with a lover who can't even feed himself but then if you ask her why she "loves" the guy she will still lame things like.."he is fine, tall, has teddy and 6packs" ...

As long as there is a reason for loving then forget those 4 letter words.

This is why I pity ladies who think a man truly loves them because they propose marriage to them

Its either he loves your curves, your outward beauty, your manners, your cooking ability or sexual prowess..but take that thing away from him and watch him change or worse still as soon as he has gotten enough of whatever endeared him to you he will start hunting for a new one.

11 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Love is a scam!! angry

The day I came to realize love is a scam is when my long time ex girlfriend left me for a richer dude all because I don't have money then but now that I've hustled for the money, she wanna come back but I simply told her Woss Woss Wobi, B√erlyn you wanna come back to my life now cos I've got money now, KOLEWERK!!! Who you Epp?? undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by firstking01(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
how please? that makes no sense undecided so you are saying that a person can just see a mad man on the street and just love him like that without any reason? undecided that doesn't make ayota of sense if you ask me grin .... You have to have or display qualities in you for people to like or love you. It just like when they ask someone; why do you love this person? Will you say I don't know, I just love this person for loving sake? grin grin
Smh, i give it up mehn, nigerians and shallow thinkingsad

2 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Yes love only exist from God to man but anyone who believes in human love is a big fool.

Human love is a charade, a chase after the wind which is based on a condition and if the condition is no longer there, love fades and tolerance sets in with an eventual crash just for us to start looking for the right condition in another person which triggers the so called dumb words "I LOVE YOU".
Op you hit the nail on its head right there cheesy kiss
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Berbierklaus(f): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
firstking01:
Love is supposed to be without a reason...inotherwords, it's supposed to be "unconditional"....you see, from the day you started seeing reasons why you wanna love somebody, be prepared to be keeping the reason up or else the love will vanish overnight...i just hope u get me??
Idealist view
Try to be realistic otherwise give yourself a hard knock on the forehead grin

Toks2008 where is the thread

1 Like

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

I totally understand you but please why is it that a lady will see a short fat not too cute guy professing love to her while she will be all over a Tall cute guy?

Why will a lady marry a man she knows does not really love her because the guy is so rich?

Why do ladies say "I want a man with a vision" with this or that and not just say "I want a mam that will love me regardless"

Does that not make love a scam?

Don't get me wrong, its perfectly ok to love or marry a man for whatever reasons thats cool by you but just don't let me hear those scam phrase I LOVE YOU from any lady.

Just tell me you desire me and I'm ok with that.

3 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Berbierklaus(f): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

While I have nothing to say to your comment, your signature is misleading..why 15? If they are more than 3 forget story.

It is so sad that we just have to marry any lady we want regardless of her sexual past.
Na here me and you go fight undecided
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
firstking01:
Unconditional love is a falacy! They are those type of unrealistic love you watch on Disney, Hollywood, Bollywood and nollywood movies. They are not real! The only unconditional love that's real is God's love because he is a supernatural being and perfect while human beings are not supernatural beings and are not perfect. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Idealist view
Try to be realistic otherwise give yourself a hard knock on the forehead grin

Toks2008 where is the thread

Wettin I wan write again?

We are discussing it already..at least this is not my opinion again but we all can make our submissions and this will give lazy people the task to read and make tangible contribution without shouting toks don come again.
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by yemmit90: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
firstking01:
Check my comments on this thread you'd see where i explained it....love with "no reason" it will last....

One question for you, what's the reason shy rose love jack in titanic, i'm curiously and anticipating waiting for your answer??

If you can love someone without a reason, then why do you choose the person you claimed you loved for no reason out of probably countless people you've met in your life?

As for the Jack and Rose, if i ask why you come on Nairaland instead of Facebook, what exactly will be your answer?

I will love to read your reply!

6 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Baby Boo, Wetin dey do your mouth wey E just dey bend anyhow nowadays?? Were you given punch or rather still were you raped in the mouth?? embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Baby Boo, Wetin dey do your mouth wey E just dey bend anyhow nowadays?? Were you given punch or rather still were you raped in the mouth?? embarassed embarassed

iono what to type sef lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
firstking01:
I 've made my analysis and conclusion that the day you love somebody cos of a thing, the day that thing expires the love expires...all i'm saying is, mr toks2008, love unconditionally.

I can not love unconditionally. Kojo

You must be sexually pleasing to my eyes

You must know how to cook or go learn it.

You must be well mannered

Anything short of these na seresere and if I marry you with these qualities and while I am ready to cope with diminishing sexual features you must uphold the last two or you are on your own.

Love ko love ni.

6 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Berbierklaus(f): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Wettin I wan write again?

We are discussing it already..at least this is not my opinion again but we all can make our submissions and this will give lazy people the task to read and make tangible contribution without shouting toks don come again.
Drop something I can oppose,I don't like been on the same page with you and tbh ayam bored grin
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
Those ladies either don't know what they want or they're lying about their love because of what they will get from the relationship
Toks2008:

I totally understand you but please why is it that a lady will see a short fat not too cute guy professing love to her while she will be all over a Tall cute guy?

Why will a lady marry a man she knows does not really love her because the guy is so rich?

Why do ladies say "I want a man with a vision" with this or that and not just say "I want a mam that will love me regardless"

Does that not make love a scam?

Don't get me wrong, its perfectly ok to love or marry a man for whatever reasons thats cool by you but just don't let me hear those scam phrase I LOVE YOU from any lady.

Just tell me you desire me and I'm ok with that.
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Na here me and you go fight undecided

No be true I talk.

I pity guys looking for sexually decent ladies upandan..they will discover mongo park.

7 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by firstking01(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
yemmit90:

If you can love someone without a reason, then why do you choose the person you claimed you loved for no reason out of probably countless people you've met in your life?

As for the Jack and Rose, if i ask why you come on Nairaland instead of Facebook, what exactly will be your answer?

I will love to read your reply!
Hehehehe, see as you dodge the question like bullet...so, you see?, rose has no reasons why she loved jacktongue...i 've been vindicated and justifiedcheesy

1 Like

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin grin
Toks2008:

I can not love unconditionally. Kojo

You must be sexually pleasing to my eyes

You must know how to cook or go learn it.

You must be well mannered

Anything short of these na seresere and if I marry you with these qualities and while I am ready to cope with diminishing sexual features you must uphold the last two or you are on your own.

Love ko love ni.
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Berbierklaus(f): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

No be true I talk.

I pity guys looking for sexually decent ladies upandan..they will discover mongo park.
It haff tey sef that I stopped searching for sexually decent guys,coz they don't exist. cry cry
na 100th hand full everywhere grin

4 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by firstking01(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Unconditional love is a falacy! They are those type of unrealistic love you watch on Disney, Hollywood, Bollywood and nollywood movies. They are not real! The only unconditional love that's real is God's love because he is a supernatural being and perfect while human beings are not supernatural beings and are not perfect. kiss
You are not just lucky to find it.
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Those ladies either don't know what they want or they're lying about their love because of what they will get from the relationship

May GOD bless you..you just nailed it....WE FALL IN LOVE BECAUSE OF WHAT WE CAN GET and not because we are carried away by true love

A guy dating a typical naija babe should be ready to let go of the lady if she sees an American sweet guy ready to marry her..

But in the case of a rich lady who is not freaked about materialism then she can be with a man for another reason like his cuteness or maybe sexual ability or caring nature and the day she stops seeing those reasons, the love starts fading.

Omoge please just forget this thing called love..na wash.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. / All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.