Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Do you Believe In Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do you Believe In Love? (30359 Views)

Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berbierklaus:

It haff tey sef that I stopped searching for sexually decent guys,coz they don't exist. cry cry
na 100th hand full everywhere grin

Nooo me I be first hand.
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berlyn:
iono what to type sef lipsrsealed undecided

Babe, but why you dey do like this now?? embarassed

Since all this months you still dey do strong head now! You still dey use my sincere love for you play pinball embarassed

Iz not fair ooo!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

May GOD bless you..you just nailed it....WE FALL IN LOVE BECAUSE OF WHAT WE CAN GET and not because we are carried away by true love

A guy dating a typical naija babe should be ready to let go of the lady if she sees an American sweet guy ready to marry her..

But in the case of a rich lady who is not freaked about materialism then she can be with a man for another reason like his cuteness or maybe sexual ability oflr caring nature and the day she stops swing those reasons, the love starts fading.

Omoge please just forget this thing called love..na wash.
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by firstking01(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Idealist view
Try to be realistic otherwise give yourself a hard knock on the forehead grin

Toks2008 where is the thread
Egbon, stop being a pesimist...it's something i 've personally experienced...funny enough it's on nairaland i found it...the least expected place abi??
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Drop something I can oppose,I don't like been on the same page with you and tbh ayam bored grin

Lol..just pick a comment to oppose.

Thank God you can't pick on me on this one tongue
Berbierklaus:

Drop something I can oppose,I don't like been on the same page with you and tbh ayam bored grin

Thank God you can't pick on me on this one
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Such is Life Love grin grin
McBrooklyn:

Babe, but why you dey do like this now?? embarassed

Since all this months you still dey do strong head now! You still dey use my sincere love for you play pinball embarassed

Iz not fair ooo!!! embarassed embarassed

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
firstking01:
Egbon, stop being a pesimist...it's something i 've personally experienced...funny enough it's on nairaland i found it...the least expected place abi??

Real love on nairaland? chai! How, when, who as in how e take happin?

I have never dated any nairaland babe o but this one you are advertising real love on nairaland na Im be sey...I reserve my comment.

But if the lady na teenager just don't fool yourselfo cos she go soon mature and see things differently.

4 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Berbierklaus(f): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
firstking01:
Egbon, stop being a pesimist...it's something i 've personally experienced... funny enough it's on nairaland i found it ...the least expected place abi??
Dayummmm grin

exactly what I have been waiting for you to say,so I can point out the folly in your accession tongue

Can you please highlight what made you conclude that what you had was "unconditional love"
Why did it end btw,was the "unconditional love" not enough to stand the test of time?

I am bored,be my guest aburo tongue
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Berbierklaus(f): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Thank God you can't pick on me on this one tongue
Nobody has really opposed you,the one person doing that is my friend angry
Please put up something controversial jawe tongue
Babzilla I caught you peeping tongue
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Came to see the usual BS and wasnt dissapointed
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Ok I will consider that.
I guess it is so true that most people agree.
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Such is Life Love grin grin

No mind the girl joor!! Make ah leave her make she dey pursue lalasticlal* wey probably get many babes already angry

BTW, I guess you must be nice to talk with. You've got a ring on your fingers yet?? kiss
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by xendra: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

You keep impressing me.

Those who i can say are capable of loving are the teenagers who mostly have pure hearts and that is why you see a girl of 17 ready to elope with a lover who can't even feed himself but then if you ask her why she "loves" the guy she will still lame things like.."he is fine, tall, has teddy and 6packs" ...

As long as there is a reason for loving then forget those 4 letter words.

This is why I pity ladies who think a man truly loves them because they propose marriage to them

Its either he loves your curves, your outward beauty, your manners, your cooking ability or sexual prowess..but take that thing away from him and watch him change or worse still as soon as he has gotten enough of whatever endeared him to you he will start hunting for a new one.
haha, I will like to comment on this....but then again maybe I'll just wait until the day a man complains that women only come for money and leave when they don't have.

interesting thread by the way
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Dayummmm grin

exactly what I have been waiting for you to say,so I can point out the folly in your accession tongue

Can you please highlight what made you conclude that what you had was "unconditional love"
Why did it end btw,was the "unconditional love" not enough to stand the test of time?

I am bored,be my guest aburo tongue
?
That word aburo got me wondering...What is your age bracket?

24 or below?
25 and above?

For real?
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
xendra:
haha, I will like to comment on this....but then again maybe I'll just wait until the day a man complains that women only come for money and leave when they don't have.

interesting thread by the way

My sister its not about money all the time.

Some ladies have told me that Ithey cherish a caring guy over a rich guy and some said they will do anything for a man that can please them sexually but none of them have used that scam word "love" so I keep saying that what matters is what you have to offer and what the other person wants...like a buy and sell trade or trade by batter .

I love your curves you like my money

I do you well in bed and that is good enough

You love a fine guy and I'm a TDH then we strike a deal called marriage if I like you too...simple..forget love.

5 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Berbierklaus(f): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Babzilla:
Came to see the usual BS and wasnt dissapointed
Actually I am impressed this time around cheesy
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by LilTroy: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
Well, dis thread is getting interesting, as i can see from d comments flowing... Some being realists while others being idealists, both having valid points depending on their perspectives...

1 Like

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Berbierklaus(f): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

?
That word aburo got me wondering...What is your age bracket?

24 or below?
25 and above?
For real?

I told you my age sometime last year,can't repeat it on the pages of nairaland.

Aburo does not necessarily connote age,he called me egbon first.

But I like to pride myself as having the maturity older than my age grin
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin grin not yet cheesy
McBrooklyn:

No mind the girl joor!! Make ah leave her make she dey pursue lalasticlal* wey probably get many babes already angry

BTW, I guess you must be nice to talk with. You've got a ring on your fingers yet?? kiss
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I told you my age sometime last year,can't repeat it on the pages of nairaland.

Aburo does not necessarily connote age,he called me egbon first.

But I like to pride myself as having the maturity older than my age grin

Fair enough.
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by xendra: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

My sister its not about money all the time.

Some ladies have told me that Ithey cherish a caring guy over a rich guy and some said they will do anything for a man that can please them sexually but none of them have used that scam word "love" so I keep saying that what matters is what you have to offer and what the other person wants...like a buy and sell trade or trade by batter .

I love your curves you like my money

I do you well in bed and that is good enough

You love a fine guy and I'm a TDH then we strike a deal called marriage if I like you too...simple..forget love.
I think we humans interpreted love wrongly, like its some kinda magical feeling, well its not. there's always a desire that goes before the feeling. but there is a feeling we call love. that's why if you were a hopeless romantic, you most likely will not be settling for the cutest or richest person you get.
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
xendra:
I think we humans interpreted love wrongly, like its some kinda magical feeling, well its not. there's always a desire that goes before the feeling. but there is a feeling we call love. that's why if you were a hopeless romantic, you most likely will not be settling for the cutest or richest person you get.

I don't get you.

1 Like

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by CaraJewel(f): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Love love love...jxt centering on boy and girl love and arguing over it but yet stil come on nl to cry over it....y isnt anyone tlkin about love from A father to his daughter.a mother to her son.a brother to his sister..a mother to her new born child...those love stil come under test..some fail some win....most tyms dose dat win will say cuz ur are family..see datz a reason xo if dey werent family it will fail..xame tin with boy and girl love most do..you cant tell mi u xaw a girl n love her instanta..you get attracted den like and den love..only Gods love is genuine and unconditional...i cant jxt love like dat...i may want d pson to be honest and av a good heart..if i start catching feelings and den i see datz hu d pson is.den love blossoms fully..now d sad tin is pple change or get tired den dats whr u go meet d one who loves u unconditionally and pray for d pson u love....love is empty widawt God watch war room..

3 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Berbierklaus(f): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Nooo me I be first hand.

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
CaraJewel:
Love love love...jxt centering on boy and girl love and arguing over it but yet stil come on nl to cry over it....y isnt anyone tlkin about love from A father to his daughter.a mother to her son.a brother to his sister..a mother to her new born child...those love stil come under test..some fail some win....most tyms dose dat win will say cuz ur are family..see datz a reason xo if dey werent family it will fail..xame tin with boy and girl love most do..you cant tell mi u xaw a girl n love her instanta..you get attracted den like and den love..only Gods love is genuine and unconditional...i cant jxt love like dat...i may want d pson to be honest and av a good heart..if i start catching feelings and den i see datz hu d pson is.den love blossoms fully..nut d sad tin is pple change or get tired den dats whr u go meet d one who loves u unconditionally and pray for d pson u love....love is empty widawt God watch war room..

Insightful
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin grin not yet cheesy
Oh sounds great!! cheesy

Man still get hope in winning the battle be that, right?? kiss
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Toks2008(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=49041736][/quote]
Hard to believe I know.
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by CaraJewel(f): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Insightful
tnx..had to pause and tink..plus dat jack and rose tin..rose saw jack a better man dan her betrothed..he was humble and nt like d rich snubs she grew to know ..xo dere was a reason..plus she was attracted
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by xendra: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

I don't get you.
OK M trying to say its true that ppl have one thing or another that they desire in that spouse they claim they love, while some people can marry anyone as long as he or she posses any of their material or sexual needs, there is this group of people (hopeless romantics) who still believe in that feeling called love, and they don't just marry for material or sexual needs

for example
. some can decide to marry any man as long as he has money, even if he doesn't stay home, care about them or even flirts with other women. as long as he has and gives them good money.
but there are some who will still prefer that man who can provide though not as rich as the first but will care more.
that care some people describe as love.
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Lovelynature(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Lovelynature(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:
I had always believed that LOVE is a noun which is a name giving to a special kind of feeling towards another but i have come to realize that it is more of a generic adjective we use to describe a desire towards another with total isolation of the true meaning of the word.

I strongly believe that real and unconditional love only exist from God to man but anyone who believes in human love is a big fool.

Human love is a charade, a facade and a chase after the wind which is based on a selfish condition and if the condition is no longer there, love fades and tolerance sets in with an eventual crash just for us to start looking for the right condition in another person and when we eventually find those selfish conditions we usually use the so called dumb words "I LOVE YOU".

I have deep things to write concerning this but on a second thought i have decided to hold back and throw this open for discussion as the title is self explicit.

So let's hear from you if you believe in this 4 letter scam called L O V E,

Over to you all.
Sure! Love only exists from God to man. The shit called love between a man and woman is nothing but empty feeling, built conditions around. And the feeling is open to fade as soon as its requirements aren't met anymore. I stopped believing in it long ago, hence not surprised when I see it fade.

But, egbon sure say one babe never break your heart, wey make you come write this

3 Likes

Re: Do you Believe In Love? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oh sounds great!! cheesy

Man still get hope in winning the battle be that, right?? kiss
Theres no hope for you oh! grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.